BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Seriously, YOU, of all people, are going to criticize someone else commenting on a discussion they weren't in? That's hilarious.
If I cared, I'd checked-out your claim, but since I don't, consider it guilt by association.
6/6/2021 11:42 AM
As a Libtard I find this giggle-worthy. The little name digs are just folly. The REAL words to describe conservatives are LIAR, HYPOCRITE, TRAITOR, INSURRECTIONIST, CONSPIRATOR and QULT FOLLOWER. And don't forget the one soon to get hung on Mr. Diaper Backwards Pants...PRISONER.
6/6/2021 12:17 PM
I thought those were "shithole" countries that people of your LYING, HYPOCRITE, ******* ilk don't care about?
6/12/2021 9:13 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/12/2021 7:43:00 PM (view original):

HERE'S A STORY CNN MISSED..............

Guatemala’s prez blames Biden for border crisis as protesters tell Kamala Harris ‘Trump won’

Vice President Kamala Harris was greeted Monday by protesters in Guatemala telling her “Trump won” and “go home” — as the country’s president blamed President Biden for this year’s migrant crisis.

The rally was visible to Harris’ motorcade as she arrived to meet with Guatemala President Alejandro Giammattei one day after he blamed the US for luring his constituents north.

“Kamala, Trump won,” read a large sign near the Central American country’s presidential palace.

“Kamala, Mind Your Own Business,” another sign said, according to a pool report.

Images posted to Twitter show other signs, including one that tells Biden’s migration czar: “Kamala, Go Home.”

Another large sign set up by activists features a doctored photo of a pregnant Harris.

The poster read, “Guatemala is pro-life #momalahelpme.” Harris does not have biological children.

Another sign that appears to have been hoisted by activists onto a tall billboard along the roadway says, “Kamala Stop Funding Criminals #FueraDeGuatemala.”

Giammattei said in a CBS News interview that aired Sunday that the Biden administration is to blame for sparking the migration crisis.

The Guatemalan president said he and Harris “are not on the same side of the coin” on migration.

“We asked the United States government to send more of a clear message to prevent more people from leaving,” Giammattei said.

When Biden took office, “The message changed too: ‘We’re going to reunite families, we’re going to reunite children,’” he said. “The very next day, the coyotes were here organizing groups of children to take them to the United States.”

Critics attribute the record surge of illegal immigration to Biden’s policies, including his decision to end Trump’s “Remain in Mexico” policy that required most asylum-seekers from Central America to remain in Mexico while US courts reviewed their claims of persecution.

Biden also ended construction of Trump’s US-Mexico border wall and urged Congress to pass legislation that would establish a path to citizenship for most illegal immigrants. Republicans said the legislation and Biden policy changes created new “pull” factors for illegal immigration — countering Harris’ emphasis on “root causes” in Central America.

The number of US-Mexico border detentions soared to a 21-year monthly high of more than 178,000 in April, the most recent month for which statistics are available. Many families and unaccompanied children are from the three-country “Northern Triangle” of Central America, which includes Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.

Kamala Harris' Migrant Crisis Diplomacy Is Off to a Rocky Start

Guatemala protesters display signs telling Harris to 'mind your ...

Lol wait so you didn’t like her “don’t come here, stay” message???? Jesus Christ

6/13/2021 1:32 AM
Clay ******* Travis, my god what a grift
6/15/2021 7:30 PM
clay travis is one o those long rifle roadkill boys

that thinks wearin a mask is a sign o fear

and makes you a asia based punjabi swami islami girl

he is not gonna fill the limbaugh niche

but he may well scritch the redneck itch
6/15/2021 9:05 PM
which is cool

the trump party gets further squeezed into the great white rural central south

hemmed in painted in jimmied in reduced

you don win no national election with 25% of the electorate
6/15/2021 9:13 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 6/15/2021 9:05:00 PM (view original):
clay travis is one o those long rifle roadkill boys

that thinks wearin a mask is a sign o fear

and makes you a asia based punjabi swami islami girl

he is not gonna fill the limbaugh niche

but he may well scritch the redneck itch
Good call. I’ll give Rush credit, he knew how to create ****. Clay doesn’t have that talent, he just latches on.
6/16/2021 12:08 AM
It’s kinda funny how everyone thought Biden was on the verge of death and all his public appearances were because some mysterious drug was keeping him standing upright - and that was actually true of Trump.
6/24/2021 7:45 PM

6/28/2021 3:05 PM
My oh my!! President Obama sure does have "white" hands. He must use Oil of Olay on 'em.
Stubby fingers, too. Methinks there's a white-eye speaking with forked tongue.
As usual.
6/28/2021 3:15 PM
It's his mom.
6/28/2021 3:17 PM
"Despite the negative press covfefe" Donald Trump 5/31/2017
6/28/2021 9:22 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/28/2021 3:05:00 PM (view original):

Yep
6/29/2021 2:21 AM
◂ Prev 1...20|21|22|23|24...139 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.