TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Hey dope do you think when I said white supremacists I included Berkeley republicans and I don’t consider them moderate.

dick and tired of your intentional manipulating what I say and implying things I never said.

very immature.
1/22/2021 3:33 PM
I know why you take exception with me so let me say it again.
I think that the United States is a dumb country with the future hanging by a thread only because of the intellectually and morally superior secular society protecting it.
and the dumbest part of the country resides in the southern states because that’s where they live.
that’s my opinion and I’m sticking with it until things change.
1/22/2021 3:38 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 1/22/2021 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 1/22/2021 1:48:00 PM (view original):
So who destroyed the Black businesses in.....say......Philadelphia?
Right wing fascist boogaloo racist shitbags, who else.

How do the Executive Orders taste today?
Hi sweetheart. You sound radiant today. Spreading your charm I see.

Are you taking some kind of an on-line english course? Your vocabulary seems to be expanding.

Perhaps it would it help your understanding of our correspondence if I interlaced every 3rd or 4th word with vulgarity, profanity and common gutter parlance.

On the other hand, it might be better for you to begin yet another of your popular and riveting threads so when I eventually do respond; you could simply redline me.

Do write soon. Till then...take care my Princess.
1/22/2021 3:41 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/22/2021 3:39:00 PM (view original):
I know why you take exception with me so let me say it again.
I think that the United States is a dumb country with the future hanging by a thread only because of the intellectually and morally superior secular society protecting it.
and the dumbest part of the country resides in the southern states because that’s where they live.
that’s my opinion and I’m sticking with it until things change.
Just keeping some records of your admitting to massive bigotry based on location, religion, and political inclination. I'd hate to let you take this down and pretend you never said it.
1/22/2021 3:42 PM
Also another excellent opportunity to point out that when you say "all the people on the other side of the aisle are stupid and bad but we will protect you from them" you basically sound just like Trump.
1/22/2021 3:43 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/22/2021 3:20:00 PM (view original):
Dog, I have a response but you will not get it until you have the guts to make your point fully and overtly.
dino27
Hall of Famer

This is only place where constant intelligent posting occurs and news and information is provided that isn’t photocopies of some articles not that there is anything wrong with that. FROM THE DINO REPORT

1/22/2021 3:50 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by skinndogg on 1/22/2021 3:55:00 PM (view original):

“There’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months.”---Joe Biden today.

And I thought he was going to wave a magic wand like Trump did to the economy for 3 years?

And Fauci contradicted Biden statement saying he's starting from scratch concerning handling COVID. Will the Fauci vs. Biden articles be coming out soon? No, why? The media is the propaganda arm of the Democrat party.
All you do is mischaracterize.
I don’t take you seriously.
1/22/2021 3:57 PM

“There’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months.”---Joe Biden today.

And I thought he was going to wave a magic wand like Trump did to the economy for 3 years?

And Fauci contradicted Biden statement saying he's starting from scratch concerning handling COVID. Will the Fauci vs. Biden articles be coming out soon? No, why? The media is the propaganda arm of the Democrat party.

Joe has a wonderful new plan he just unveiled.

1. Wear a mask

2. Keep 6 foot distance

3. Wash hands

1/22/2021 4:05 PM
The 2 dogs sniffin each other.
1/22/2021 4:12 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/22/2021 4:12:00 PM (view original):
The 2 dogs sniffin each other.

DINOS FAVORITE DOG GIFS

1/22/2021 4:43 PM
Number of seditious predecessors upon taking office:
Trump: 0
Obama: 0
GW Bush: 0
Clinton: 0
GHW Bush: 0
Reagan: 0

1/22/2021 8:07 PM

Find me one left-wing person who claimed that Joe Biden would enter office and the Pandemic would immediately end. I would rather have a President who is honest about the scale of the virus rather than one who constantly lies that the pandemic will be over soon.

As for Biden vs Fauci, maybe the articles won't be written because Biden isn't publicly undermining and criticizing Fauci? Biden claimed that the Trump admin's vaccine distribution was a failure. Fauci DID NOT contradict that statement. Fauci said that the Biden admin is not starting from scratch in terms of the vaccine and that some frameworks from the Trump admin were usable.
1/22/2021 9:10 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...858|859|860|861|862...936 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.