TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

It is still basically correct
and I could care less about them. They are depicted as the voting left as part of the Dems
but they are just misguided anarchists who can never ever be compared to white supremacists and extreme trumpers who hate people.
so your point is worthless and stupid and irrelevant and means nothing.
1/22/2021 11:39 AM
and I could care less about them as part of the progressive movement. They are depicted as the voting left as part of the Dems
but they are just misguided anti racism anarchists who can never ever be compared to white supremacists and extreme trumpers who hate people.
Also they seem to be indigenous to the the far northwest.
if they vandalize they should be arrested.
they are in the hundreds not tens of millions like trump white supremacists.
you can’t escape the truth.
1/22/2021 11:45 AM (edited)
Posted by dino27 on 1/21/2021 7:46:00 PM (view original):
Yes it happened.
and THEY are not dems
and THEY don’t vote for BIden.

Wow dino is brilliant. Not only does he know the Party affiliation of everyone in Portland, but he knows who they voted for.
It's admittedly not likely, but dino wouldn't be dino if he waited for facts instead of twisting everything in to what he "knows" it was.

1/22/2021 11:49 AM
Posted by dino27 on 1/22/2021 11:39:00 AM (view original):
and I could care less about them. They are depicted as the voting left as part of the Dems
but they are just misguided anarchists who can never ever be compared to white supremacists and extreme trumpers who hate people.
I did not make a point.

Only you have.
1/22/2021 11:52 AM
You are obsessed with them and correct.
you have no point.
It was left to me to make the point.
1/22/2021 12:04 PM
Posted by all3 on 1/22/2021 11:49:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 1/21/2021 7:46:00 PM (view original):
Yes it happened.
and THEY are not dems
and THEY don’t vote for BIden.

Wow dino is brilliant. Not only does he know the Party affiliation of everyone in Portland, but he knows who they voted for.
It's admittedly not likely, but dino wouldn't be dino if he waited for facts instead of twisting everything in to what he "knows" it was.

Yes, all3, it is an unfair assumption to guess that most people at an anti-Biden rally on his inauguration probably didn't vote for the man.
1/22/2021 12:14 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/22/2021 12:04:00 PM (view original):
You are obsessed with them and correct.
you have no point.
It was left to me to make the point.
To this point I have not made a point. Not an overt one.
So you can say "you have no point"
You said It was left to you to make a point.
So which one is it?

"They have good hearts and remind me of the guardian angels"
OR
"They vandalize they should be arrested"
1/22/2021 12:18 PM
They do have good hearts regarding racism and only a few immaturely resort to some vandalism.
and when they physically confront white supremacists they are guardian angels and your heroes.
1/22/2021 1:11 PM
How many Black and minority businesses in cities across the nation have a few immature guardian angels destroyed?
1/22/2021 1:35 PM
Not that many. Antifa is only a few hundred people in the far northwest.
1/22/2021 1:42 PM
So who destroyed the Black businesses in.....say......Philadelphia?
1/22/2021 1:48 PM
Posted by DougOut on 1/22/2021 1:48:00 PM (view original):
So who destroyed the Black businesses in.....say......Philadelphia?
Right wing fascist boogaloo racist shitbags, who else.

How do the Executive Orders taste today?
1/22/2021 2:49 PM
Dog, I have a response but you will not get it until you have the guts to make your point fully and overtly.
1/22/2021 3:20 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/22/2021 1:13:00 PM (view original):
They do have good hearts regarding racism and only a few immaturely resort to some vandalism.
and when they physically confront white supremacists they are guardian angels and your heroes.
What about when they physically confronted the Berkeley College Republicans, which by and large was a very moderate organization?
1/22/2021 3:27 PM
I guess it's no surprise that the person who called himself "the great guy" while hurling personal insults at everyone who disagreed with him - literally everyone - also thinks the people who physically confronted a bunch of moderate conservatives in the name of restricting free speech are heroes.

I strongly disagree. Being right doesn't inherently make you a hero. You have to be good. Inciting violence and intentionally generating tension and discord are not good things.
1/22/2021 3:29 PM
◂ Prev 1...857|858|859|860|861...936 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.