TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

HEY! This should cheer ya up! Start a thread....I'll make a post....you can redline me!
1/20/2021 6:54 PM
Nah. It’s far more fun to just constantly poke you with the fact that you’re a HYPOCRITE and a LOSER and that your ineffectual, pathetic little pictures, lame jokes, played memes and utter stupidity only serve as an example of how to publicly humiliate oneself.

SUCK IT.
1/20/2021 7:04 PM

At least you finally said something new and different and refres..........OH WAIT! NEVERMIND! Goodnight Cinderella.
1/20/2021 7:26 PM
WOW! They're really beating up on Bidens Press Secretary. Poor girl. She won't last a week under that kind of pressure and all those probing questions from the crazy bloodthirsty liberal press.
1/20/2021 7:35 PM
Posted by DougOut on 1/20/2021 4:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/20/2021 4:01:00 PM (view original):
Ahh, I love good old fashioned falsehoods. I was referring to the trade deficit, not the national debt. Trump failed to reduce that deficit, despite promises to the contrary. Even if he did, it wouldn't necessarily be a positive development. The best way to counteract China is to use our soft power through trade deals with Asian nations and other countries around the world. Kind of like the TPP.

Damn, if only there were a way to find out whether they were making nukes under the Iran deal. OH WAIT, we were allowed to send in inspectors! You realize that you can't just hide a nuclear facility, right? You know absolutely nothing.

Why should small states and rural populations get more representation than large states and populations? I live in Kansas. Wylie lives in California. Why should my vote count more than his? Shouldn't we all have an equal say? Even if your argument were true, we already have an equalizer, called the Senate, where California has the same amount of representation as Wyoming. If you next argument is going to be "politicians would only campaign in big cities," OK, that's fine because that's where the people are. But even now, are politicians going to rural areas in the middle of the country? Why would I even bother to vote for President in Kansas? In fact, why do any of us bother to vote that don't live in one of the 5 states that politicians actually care about?

Education - damn, sorry that you have absolutely no working solutions and are doomed to eternally complain about problems that either don't exist, or won't be solved through conservative politics.

Again, I'm asking you to set goalposts for what OUTCOMES you would like to see. If you don't want to do that, maybe set some negative outcomes that you think might happen under a Biden presidency. Some predictions. For example, I'd like to see less US presence on the ground abroad. I'd like to see real reductions in the number of troops in Afghanistan. I don't want Biden to attempt a coup in Venezuela. In climate policy, I'd like the US to take the lead in reducing global emissions and focus heavily on reducing our own. I want the US to distribute the vaccine effectively and have the virus under control by the summer. There's a couple.
1. I like your first line. Did you read it? The rest of your post confirms it.
2. Top Nuke scientist just got knocked off. Blew up one of their Nuke sites. Couldn't send in an inspector until they said it was ok.
3. No one said more. Well..........you did.
4. Careful. That's 4 in a row you're being more than a little dismissive. Temper Temper.
5. Agree except climate.
Have you ever actually read the Iran deal? The deal allows for constant measures of stockpiles, investigation of satellite images, and if the IAEA ever suspects anything, Iran has 24 days to let them in.

You can't hide a nuclear facility in 24 days.
1/20/2021 7:39 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 1/20/2021 4:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 1/20/2021 3:06:00 PM (view original):
I'm not gonna quote post 'cause they get too long.

1. TRUE
2. Copy Trumps model
3. You are SO wrong. NO COMPROMISE.
4. We will see. Adding States is end of Republic. Ending Electoral College is end of Republic. You want simple majority in Senate....Pass Constitutional amendment.
5. Colleges are a business. Many would be better off in a trade school. Many courses are useless. BIG EDUCATION is LOADED FILTHY RICH!!! Tenure is stupid. BIG EDUCATION CAN STAY OUT OF MY BACK POCKET. NO TENURE. I GOT ALOT OF PROBLEMS WITH BIG ED. Also no reason not to allow creationism and intelligent design in public school as an elective.
“Adding states is the end of the republic because changing our policies to be more electable is a bridge too far!”

no.5 there is off the rails
The party of personal responsibility is refusing to take responsibility to actually appeal to more Americans.
1/20/2021 7:44 PM
It's rather obvious that the doug dude has a "LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH BIG ED".

Maybe any ed at all would have helped him some?
But whatever, He's obviously never actually attended a real College or He'd know the fallacy of his opinion.
1/21/2021 12:49 PM
Kind of like a white from the middle of Kansas repeatedly telling us what inner-city minorities need?
1/21/2021 6:50 PM
Portland protesters damage Democratic headquarters

(Update: Portland police arrest 8, Seattle arrest 3)

Jan. 21, 2021

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Police say a group of about 150 protesters carrying anti-Biden and anti-police signs marched in Portland streets and damaged the headquarters of the Democratic Party of Oregon. Another violent clash occurred later at federal immigration offices.

The group smashed windows and spray-painted anarchist symbols Wednesday at the political party building. Police said eight arrests were made.

Police say it was one of four groups gathering in the city on Inauguration Day.

A group of about 150 people also marched in Seattle, where police say windows at a federal courthouse were broken and three people were arrested.

Federal officers later declared an unlawful assembly outside the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) building in Portland, the site of numerous clashes over the past year, KGW reported.Police said people were throwing rocks, eggs and vandalizing the building. KGW said federal officers first warned demonstrators on a loudspeaker not to trespass on federal property, then used munitions and tear gas to disperse them.

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler pledges to 'push back harder ...

www.foxnews.com › politics › portland-ted-wheeler-pled...
Jan 2, 2021 — "My good faith efforts at de-escalation have been met with ongoing violence and even scorn from radical Antifa and anarchists," Wheeler said ...

1/21/2021 7:10 PM
Yes it happened.
and THEY are not dems
and THEY don’t vote for BIden.
1/21/2021 7:46 PM (edited)
Posted by dino27 on 1/21/2021 7:46:00 PM (view original):
Yes it happened.
and THEY are not dems
and THEY don’t vote for BIden.
dino27
Hall of Famer

About Aunt Teefa

so what is antifa. According to the Republican appointed fbi director and the fbi not a terrorist group and in fact not even an organized group. Just a loose confederation ( sorry about that word )
of disparate people rallying around certain goals of racial justice and extreme animosity towards white supremacy groups. Yeah there are a few anarchists who go out on days they are not at the swim club but they get more publicity then they merit.

sure they sometimes overreact and sometimes provoke and I don’t want violence or condone it but they are the good guys. I mean I love people putting their bodies on the line armed with paint balls against nazis and kkk and proud boys and boogie bois and irate virulent racist red neck wingers.

they have the good hearts and they remind me of the guardian angels and the jdl.
these anti racism combatters are heroes.

i detest the phony moral equivalence of the worst people and people who hate racism.
consider the source of those who wish to create the false equivalency and precisely why they do it.

be cool.
donnie jack was seen on cha cha ridge.
1/22/2021 9:22 AM
It is still basically correct
and I could care less about them. They are depicted as the voting left as part of the Dems
but they are just misguided anarchists who can never ever be compared to white supremacists and extreme trumpers who hate people.
so your point is worthless and stupid and irrelevant and means nothing.
1/22/2021 11:39 AM
and I could care less about them. They are depicted as the voting left as part of the Dems
but they are just misguided anarchists who can never ever be compared to white supremacists and extreme trumpers who hate people.
◂ Prev 1...856|857|858|859|860...936 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.