Private Companies Topic

Do not have to allow free speech...unless it's about who they bake a cake for. Right liberals?

In all seriousness, the left has won, the one party state is here. Hope you're happy.
1/8/2021 10:30 PM
He's back!

Bookmark this page or remember this post. Come back to it in 2022 or 2024. Ask if the Republican party still exists. Ask if America is a one party state. And when the answer is no, maybe do some introspection on who radicalized you and why you allowed it to happen.

Also, the answer to this is one that I've stuck to for a while: companies should not be allowed to reject service to people based on intrinsic traits, but can for traits than can be changed. But this is even simpler than that principle. No one (to my knowledge) has been suspended for being conservative. In fact, you can test this. Go to Twitter and say, "I'm a conservative who supports Donald Trump." See if you get suspended. No, people get suspended for breaking TOS.

The simple question to you should be whether social media companies have a right to a TOS, or whether any sort of moderation is censorship.
1/8/2021 11:06 PM
It's extremely easy to be fearful and angry. That's what drives the right.
1/8/2021 11:07 PM
Also, I'll get ahead of you. Reminder that George Orwell was absolutely not a conservative.
1/8/2021 11:11 PM
"SKY IS FALLING" post of the day from one of my Facebook friends:

I'll be exiting facebook after this weekend along with all my other pages. I'm afraid we are entering a period of systematic thought suppression. Political oppression and censorship like we haven't seen in this country. Its only the beginning. Those of you who truly know me know I don't speak hyperbole. I pray you all open your eyes to what is happening.
1/9/2021 9:40 AM
Posted by kermit on 1/9/2021 9:40:00 AM (view original):
"SKY IS FALLING" post of the day from one of my Facebook friends:

I'll be exiting facebook after this weekend along with all my other pages. I'm afraid we are entering a period of systematic thought suppression. Political oppression and censorship like we haven't seen in this country. Its only the beginning. Those of you who truly know me know I don't speak hyperbole. I pray you all open your eyes to what is happening.

GREAT POST!....................... by your friend
1/9/2021 10:38 AM
The cake guy won his case Jesus these ******* people
1/9/2021 10:42 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 1/9/2021 10:42:00 AM (view original):
The cake guy won his case Jesus these ******* people
I seem to remember something......I can't.....ah...I think.....was it a fruit cake?
1/9/2021 10:46 AM
Private Companies Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.