THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

WOWEE!!! You can discern a lie it seems. Why haven't you been able to see the (literally) 100's and 100's of LIES Trump has told the Nation over the last 5 years??
1/8/2021 7:59 PM
Posted by DougOut on 1/8/2021 7:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 1/8/2021 7:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 1/8/2021 7:16:00 PM (view original):
New York (CNN Business)In an extraordinary move, Simon & Schuster announced Thursday that it would no longer publish a planned book by Sen. Josh Hawley, one of the Republican lawmakers who led objections to Congress certifying President-elect Joe Biden's victory. "We did not come to this decision lightly," Simon & Schuster added.

Hawley in a statement responded to Simon & Schuster's decision by calling the move "Orwellian. Only approved speech can now be published," Hawley lamented. "This is the Left looking to cancel everyone they don't approve of. I will fight this cancel culture with everything I have.

Hawley's forthcoming book, titled "The Tyranny of Big Tech," was scheduled to be published in June 2021.
So the publisher has no right to protect its name and reputation from someone they think is at least disreputable and probably a dangerous demagogue?
You're slow.

You just posted how Flynn and Powell and others were kicked off twitter.

This guy gets a book deal canceled. I didn't say it was illegal but it's not new news. Old hat.

Google. Twitter. Facebook. They delete stuff. You think they will lose their 230 protection?

You will never see another Republican President. The Republic is dead. It will be in name only in less than 2 years.

You live in a one party rule nation. The other party has no power and exists in name only for propaganda purposes.
For the foreseeable future let’s us pray together that we never see another Republican president.
if one party supports democracy and the other supports autocracy you only have one legitimate party. And that is what we have in this country.
and we have an electorate that mirrors the parties they support.
because it is almost 50 50 and so many of the Republican side supports autocracy and other assorted evils I call it a dumb country and that’s what it will continue to be for the foreseeable future.
probably until a whole lot of trumpers go to pasture.
1/8/2021 9:33 PM
No you are all out of work.
1/8/2021 9:48 PM
You rape what you sow.
1/8/2021 9:50 PM
The fire set by the trumpers and the dire vulnerable situation dc and the capitol was in when a fascist federal govt would not give authorization for Maryland national guard until someone from the army without chain of command gave authorization anyway, only served to show the need for dc to be a state.
and all the other stuff about fair representation.

7 degrees of Merritt the merit Garland.
1/8/2021 9:56 PM
Thank Zod it is.
sll of a sudden there are issues in your mind but over the past 4 years.
Contrary to your opinion among Dems and the rest of the world Iran is more dangerous because of trump and getting out of the treaty.
1/8/2021 10:18 PM
And the economy is teetering now and many experts say a bubble in the market is about to pop.
thank zod the adults are returning.
just in the Nick of time.
the bush people were adults but they didn’t know what they were doing.
dem time again.
1/8/2021 10:24 PM
One of the things a lot of former republicans and independents are excited about is the Biden administration goal of making USA less dependent on other countries and especially China and forming alliances to meet the challenge of China.
1/8/2021 10:29 PM
The magnitude of the looting and theft and damage caused by the maggot trumpous zealots is now coming out.
it is staggering.
1/8/2021 10:40 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/8/2021 9:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 1/8/2021 7:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 1/8/2021 7:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 1/8/2021 7:16:00 PM (view original):
New York (CNN Business)In an extraordinary move, Simon & Schuster announced Thursday that it would no longer publish a planned book by Sen. Josh Hawley, one of the Republican lawmakers who led objections to Congress certifying President-elect Joe Biden's victory. "We did not come to this decision lightly," Simon & Schuster added.

Hawley in a statement responded to Simon & Schuster's decision by calling the move "Orwellian. Only approved speech can now be published," Hawley lamented. "This is the Left looking to cancel everyone they don't approve of. I will fight this cancel culture with everything I have.

Hawley's forthcoming book, titled "The Tyranny of Big Tech," was scheduled to be published in June 2021.
So the publisher has no right to protect its name and reputation from someone they think is at least disreputable and probably a dangerous demagogue?
You're slow.

You just posted how Flynn and Powell and others were kicked off twitter.

This guy gets a book deal canceled. I didn't say it was illegal but it's not new news. Old hat.

Google. Twitter. Facebook. They delete stuff. You think they will lose their 230 protection?

You will never see another Republican President. The Republic is dead. It will be in name only in less than 2 years.

You live in a one party rule nation. The other party has no power and exists in name only for propaganda purposes.
For the foreseeable future let’s us pray together that we never see another Republican president.
if one party supports democracy and the other supports autocracy you only have one legitimate party. And that is what we have in this country.
and we have an electorate that mirrors the parties they support.
because it is almost 50 50 and so many of the Republican side supports autocracy and other assorted evils I call it a dumb country and that’s what it will continue to be for the foreseeable future.
probably until a whole lot of trumpers go to pasture.
I just hope we never see another republican president like Trump. I have no doubt that there are a few decent republicans out there I wouldn't mind seeing as president.
1/9/2021 12:14 AM
Right now a non trumper like Kasich or Romney or Adam kezinger all moderates cannot win a primary and not for what I call the foreseeable future. Romney is really only a moderate in the sense of temperament and character but that’s worth something.
the only name Republican associated with trump that is halfway palatable is niki Haley but believe me she has some atrocious policies and would not be moderate in any sense whatsoever and she never got the stink of trump off her and has never tried.
marco Rubio was a trumper.
there are no winnable non trumpers known that could win the primary and the country is evolving to a slightly more progressive majority
that’s my opinion.
1/9/2021 12:29 AM (edited)
Trump’s Lament

sometimes I feel like a Twitter less child
a long way from home
a long way from home

Almost done
almost done
a long long way from home

true deceiver
true deceiver
so far away from home
1/9/2021 9:06 AM
Nice Dino. LMAO!
1/9/2021 9:13 AM
I would never vote for Romney but he is not a trumper and he would not destroy the country.
1/9/2021 10:51 AM
263 more hours
articles of impeachment to be introduced probably Monday.
trump is now off every platform there is and parlor has been taken down.
trump will have to post in the wis forums.
1/9/2021 12:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19|20|21...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.