THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

There is very bad blood right now between Pence and trump and I do not think Pence will pardon him.
Pence’s own life was in danger yesterday and he was a target.
he won’t pardon trump.
1/8/2021 1:28 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/8/2021 1:28:00 PM (view original):
There is very bad blood right now between Pence and trump and I do not think Pence will pardon him.
Pence’s own life was in danger yesterday and he was a target.
he won’t pardon trump.
This reminds me of the person on CNN on Monday (I don't remember who it was, sorry) saying they could not understand why GOP lawmakers were still supporting Trump and his election-stealing conspiracy theories. Pointed out that Trump was not going to be loyal to them, wasn't going to do anything for them later. If he wasn't loyal, why should they be.

This person and you both seem to fundamentally misunderstand the motivations involved. Even after the events of this week, it's a fair guess that Trump-supporting populists still make up at least a significant minority of the Republican electorate. Pence has taken a pretty hard-line stance at last in favor of objective truth and the democratic process, and in the perception of those people against Trump. Pence doesn't pardon Trump out of loyalty or personal regard. He does it to rebuild some of his credibility with the Trump-supporting voters. It would arguably be political suicide not to pardon Trump if he's put in a position to do so.

Republican congressmen pledge to challenge the electoral votes because they will have to stand for reelection in a few years. Pence pardons Trump because he remains interested in seeking public office in the future. As a Republican. Sometimes you do what you have to do.
1/8/2021 2:08 PM (edited)
Sydney Powell has been sued by Dominion for 1.3 billion. She does have some money.
pow!
paypowell pally.
1/8/2021 2:12 PM (edited)
Origin of the Feces

So the trumpers smeared their feces around the crapitol and walked it across the halls leaving a dna footprint.

******** and animals and trumpers.
1/8/2021 3:29 PM
Articles of impeachment are probably going to be introduced on Monday....vote probably on Wednesday.
but son of a Mitch is still technically in charge.
how fast will Georgia go to finish.

pelosi would just wait until after inauguration to give to the senate.
the senate trial could happen any time after that
even after the inauguration.
1/8/2021 5:40 PM (edited)
What are you missing? Georgia makes the Senate 50:50. Dems don't get the Senate until the VP switches sides.
1/8/2021 5:24 PM
So much for always being right. It helps when you have a solid grasp of 5th-grade civics and math.
1/8/2021 5:25 PM
Fresh woman Illinois representative Miller spoke at the trumper riot buildup and invoked hitler in front of a maga crowd. I guess it makes sense or is at least to be expected in Republican world.
she bellowed - hitler was right about one thing. The children are the future.
Now there are calls for her resignation.
dat bum.
hitler yutes.
1/8/2021 5:27 PM
Twitter has permanently banned trump from their platform.
I guess they think he is a scumbag.

they sent him some walkie talkies.
1/8/2021 6:49 PM (edited)
Mike Flynn and Sydney Powell and some other nazi like trumpers have also had their accounts banned by Twitter.
1/8/2021 6:53 PM
That’s what finally happens to dangerous unhinged scum of the earth.
1/8/2021 7:14 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/7/2021 1:46:00 PM (view original):
Yougov is a reputable polling company.
not the very elite but in the top 15 or so.

new poll -
45% of republicans approve of and applaud the storming of the capitol.
nuff said ?
New rueters poll shows 30% of republicans support the rioters.
still nuff said ?
1/8/2021 7:18 PM
Posted by DougOut on 1/8/2021 7:16:00 PM (view original):
New York (CNN Business)In an extraordinary move, Simon & Schuster announced Thursday that it would no longer publish a planned book by Sen. Josh Hawley, one of the Republican lawmakers who led objections to Congress certifying President-elect Joe Biden's victory. "We did not come to this decision lightly," Simon & Schuster added.

Hawley in a statement responded to Simon & Schuster's decision by calling the move "Orwellian. Only approved speech can now be published," Hawley lamented. "This is the Left looking to cancel everyone they don't approve of. I will fight this cancel culture with everything I have.

Hawley's forthcoming book, titled "The Tyranny of Big Tech," was scheduled to be published in June 2021.
So the publisher has no right to protect its name and reputation from someone they think is at least disreputable and probably a dangerous demagogue?
1/8/2021 7:20 PM
I will say this one time. You look up the stories.
I posted the poll and information.
I post the info.
I do not post the stories.
I summarize information and that’s the way I do it.
1/8/2021 7:27 PM
The Dems for 2 years will have 50 plus the tiebreaker but they will also have Lisa murkowski and Susan Collins mostly voting with them.
they will have at least a reliable 52 on most important things and especially all things environment and healthcare.
1/8/2021 7:30 PM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18|19|20...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.