TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Most of a city any exaggeration much.
7 people were arrested for vandalizing a federal building in Philadelphia.
guess what all white.
But it takes a racially challenged person to mock the taking of a special banner from an historical black church From inside it- a racially motivated act.
1/5/2021 10:57 AM
Hey all3 - what’s your rap on the substance of the BLM causes.
any opinion or not interested.
1/5/2021 11:01 AM
What BLM causes?? Grazing on our Federal Lands?
1/5/2021 11:22 AM
“Destroying most of a major city” ok
1/5/2021 11:23 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 1/5/2021 11:23:00 AM (view original):
As usual, a worthless, pointless attempted come-back that contains ZERO substance.
1/5/2021 11:43 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 1/5/2021 11:22:00 AM (view original):
I believe there are those within BLM that have great intentions on addressing certain issues. I applaud anyone who does so. I just really hate the name. TO ME, it implies that brown lives, and red lives, and yellow lives, and white lives and whatever other color you want to add, lives don't matter.
1/5/2021 11:48 AM
Posted by all3 on 1/5/2021 11:43:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 1/5/2021 11:23:00 AM (view original):
As usual, a worthless, pointless attempted come-back that contains ZERO substance.
Agreed it is not ok to destroy most of a major city.
1/5/2021 11:48 AM
Posted by all3 on 1/5/2021 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 1/5/2021 11:22:00 AM (view original):
I believe there are those within BLM that have great intentions on addressing certain issues. I applaud anyone who does so. I just really hate the name. TO ME, it implies that brown lives, and red lives, and yellow lives, and white lives and whatever other color you want to add, lives don't matter.
then you are not understanding what BLM is saying. They are not saying that white, brown, yellow or any other color lives don't matter, or don't matter as much as black lives. They are saying that black lives matter as much as any other lives, but it does not seem that way a lot of the time.
It's like me saying that cancer sucks. That doesn't mean I think any other deadly diseases suck any less than cancer. They all suck.
1/5/2021 1:10 PM
Yeah and I would say it means white lives are not the only lives that matter. It doesn’t say Black Lives Matter Too because they wanted to expose the racially challenged and the name sure did.
1/5/2021 1:17 PM
Anyone that thinks that black people think that other people don’t matter have a big problem.
nuff said.
1/5/2021 1:20 PM
I understand perfectly what BLM is trying to say, and respect and agree with that cause. I still hate the "tiltle". Why not All Lives Matter? Isn't that what they are trying to say? Isn't equality and no bias in any durection by any race the goal?

Seriously, can you imagine the outcry if someone started a White Lives Matter group? What would the reaction from other races had been?
1/5/2021 5:24 PM (edited)
Posted by dino27 on 1/5/2021 1:20:00 PM (view original):
Anyone that thinks that black people think that other people don’t matter have a big problem.
nuff said.
Talk to some of the ones in East LA. Do so at your own risk
1/5/2021 5:42 PM
Posted by all3 on 1/5/2021 5:24:00 PM (view original):
I understand perfectly what BLM is trying to say, and respect and agree with that cause. I still hate the "tiltle". Why not All Lives Matter? Isn't that what they are trying to say? Isn't equality and no bias in any durection by any race the goal?

Seriously, can you imagine the outcry if someone started a White Lives Matter group? What would the reaction from other races had been?
*What would the reaction from other races had been?*

BIGOT! RACIST! INTOLERANT! (lawsuits are a coming)
1/5/2021 5:44 PM
Posted by all3 on 1/5/2021 5:24:00 PM (view original):

I’m happy to read your comment.
so I respectfully say that there is no disenfranchisement be it life liberty or voting concerted against white people.
white people don’t pray for their life when stopped by police because of color.

all lives matter would just sound like it is catering to people that don’t want to hear black people complain.
the point is that Black Lives Matter and it is happening because society is still dominated by too many people who want address the realities of the problems and that’s why anger boils over.

it doesn’t bother me as a slogan like defund police did because the first slogan is right and righteous and the second is just a anger spilling fu slogan.
1/5/2021 6:21 PM
Posted by Aldershot on 1/5/2021 5:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 1/5/2021 1:20:00 PM (view original):
nuff said.
Talk to some of the ones in East LA. Do so at your own risk
I equally know plenty of white neighborhoods and venues I would not want to be in.
the ones you mention is more based on socioeconomic and the white supremacy kkk anti Semitic are pure hate and sometimes socioeconomic.
1/5/2021 6:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...837|838|839|840|841...936 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.