THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

The taped worm may be impeached again in next administration. He could be barred from running for office again.
1/3/2021 3:01 PM
They may have to put him quantanimo bay.
1/3/2021 3:25 PM
Birds of a Feather Flock Together

on January 6 they will run amok. Trump and proud boys and secret service and q’anon and kkk and more proud boys and loyal secret service and trump lawyers and unaffiliated white supremacists and super duped fu zombies and the pillow guy and assorted walking brain dead and assorted pardoned murderers and criminals.

in dc - January 6 - shelter in place.
1/4/2021 2:04 AM
387 more hours until the end of Dumold Trump.
Polls close in Georgia in 35 hours.
full disclosure - I just found 4000 Georgia votes in my garage. I don’t know how they got there.
there was a note - it said - please don’t tell anyone - Georgia governor brian kemp.
1/4/2021 9:08 AM
History For Perspective

It has been about 50 years since the old south racists in the Democratic Party in congress got squeezed out or left the party to become republicans where their racism became welcome.

over 50 years the democrats with some stumbles and mostly thwarting have aspired
while the GOP became a white class party and conspired.
1/4/2021 5:51 PM
Danger Will Robinson

scientists in the UK are raising an alarm that some of the vaccines might not work against some of the variants.
BioTech- Pfizer says their vaccine will work against the variants.
it might be luckier to get the Pfizer vaccine.
1/4/2021 6:09 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/2/2021 2:16:00 PM (view original):
And I left out -
L Wood has called for the execution of Pence by firing squad.
no word from trump about what his lawyer L Wood has said about executing Pence.
Trump probably agrees.

only in a GOP America.
Wood is a ******* lunatic.
1/4/2021 8:13 PM
Man the Torpedos

it looks like Rump will be facing multiple states criminal charges and multiple federal criminal charges and multiple ongoing civil suits and multiple future civil suits including new defamation cases and IRS cases and congressional investigations with testimony and impeachment.
full plate for mr. nice guy.
1/4/2021 10:50 PM
Today is the big day.
Georgia results are tonight after 7 pm.
1/5/2021 10:28 AM (edited)
360 hours and the trash gets taken out.
1/5/2021 12:05 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/5/2021 12:05:00 PM (view original):
360 hours and the trash gets taken out.
If so, then 360 more days, and the US could lose it's sovereignty. The Dem's will give more power to the UN and bow to them. That just could happen; in which case the good times are over.. Forever.. and God help you if Liz Warren and her Pelosi buddies get their fingers in the pie.

For 4 long years, I watched the hate mongering left systematically and relentlessly attack the person and character of the POTUS, with a hatred I never thought I would see in America. The Dem's are a very cruel narcissistic mob of thugs, for a large part. I believe they are spellbound, and do not know good from evil, or right from wrong. The Republicans? They are not much better.

Here is what the US appears to endorse, collectively:
  • men marrying men
  • children being told that they can change their gender (that's child abuse)
  • pot smoking
  • Forcing the students to buy into the evolution scam (talk creation and you get an 'F')
  • Abortion
  • Suspending of students who wear MAGA Hats.
  • Suspending students who pray in public
  • Trying to outlaw the name of Jesus Christ from our culture
  • Using social media to demonize the police
  • Forcing the schools to remove the ten commandments from their walls (40 years later, no big ten, just mass shootings)
  • Mobs being allowed to burn down buildings in the cities.. and loot the stores
  • Mayors who handcuff the police from doing their jobs
  • Political correctness .. and it is a huge p.i.t.a. and will not work.
  • USSCT is wicked and corrupt, and overrules the will of the people. This is a judicial dictatorship
  • We now call evil as though it were good, and good as though it were evil.. cuz in a lot of cases, we don't know the difference

1/5/2021 5:51 PM (edited)
Ok lostenfound
your vintage boxing stuff terrific
your Nostradamus not so much
1/5/2021 4:49 PM (edited)
Btw
let’s see you rail against a coup before
you get to the next administration.
1/5/2021 4:51 PM
Al gore rhythms

lost by 537 votes after counting was stopped before finished.
was gracious.
massive protest and no violence
he presided over the electoral college and refused an objection from Florida senator
Actually did win Florida if not for massive voter mistake where something around 25,000 seniors of Jewish persuasion inadvertently voted for the perceived anti semite pat Buchanan because of a difficult to understand voting screen......Buchanan was not even a blip on any polling there and the seniors in mass said they were horrified over what they did by error.
gore and democrats never raised this in any court because the machine although badly designed did operate accurately.
gracious and democratic and good Americans.
1/5/2021 5:00 PM (edited)
Posted by dino27 on 1/5/2021 4:49:00 PM (view original):
Ok lostenfound
your vintage boxing stuff terrific
your Nostradamus not so much
I hope I am wrong, but this could happen. Unlike Nostrildomas, I do not claim to be infallible.

The whole poli' thing is totally frustrating, to me. So are the trends I see moving onward

I edited that post, though. Speaking out of frustration.
1/5/2021 5:52 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.