Seble is wrong Topic

Posted by Guitarguy567 on 6/25/2020 9:18:00 AM (view original):
Next time, let's try coherent sentences.
Sorry my phone auto changes things i type , i dont have access to a computer at work for this. Also i dont care one bit about grammer , ill say ur and you wont understand cauee your that ignorant .
6/25/2020 9:23 AM
When you disagree watch at how liberals act, they trying to ride on me,but they falling flat, look at the unemployment rate especially for minorities, How it taste, they see Trump winning,oh look at they face, i think they mad, call me what you want,idc what you say, i just laugh yall just CNN, yall must not know they faking yall. Its funny only liberals and democrats personally attack people when they have a different opinion. But its cool im use to it im the most discriminated against in america and its not even close..
Yall can hide behind computers , i can teach you like a tutor, they trying to kill our babies cause they know its our future, i cant roll like that, they try to take away god i cant roll like that ohh wee, when you disagree look at how liberals act ohh wee, they trying to change our history go look who started the Kkk. Democrats. They think if you change enough history that people will forget who fought for slaves and who didnt.
6/25/2020 9:42 AM (edited)
The current African American unemployment rate is about 17%.
6/25/2020 9:41 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 6/25/2020 9:41:00 AM (view original):
The current African American unemployment rate is about 17%.
If you count right now during the corona virus you are probably correct isnt the national average 20% or around that tho?
6/25/2020 9:43 AM
13%

You said to look at unemployment numbers.
6/25/2020 9:46 AM
Just remember your not black unless you vote for Joe Biden , thats the most racist thing i have heard in a long time towards a black person, like your going to take away there blackness , dude is a clown, creepy joe, so sad...
6/25/2020 9:49 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 6/25/2020 9:46:00 AM (view original):
13%

You said to look at unemployment numbers.
Well you took it literal , the numbers i know are before the coronva virus and what i said are facts, i dont think anyone can count right now this second because of a global pamdemic, but i do applaude you.
6/25/2020 9:50 AM
Posted by crzyballplay on 6/25/2020 9:49:00 AM (view original):
Just remember your not black unless you vote for Joe Biden , thats the most racist thing i have heard in a long time towards a black person, like your going to take away there blackness , dude is a clown, creepy joe, so sad...
I know I shouldn't respond to you, but you literally just said that people who vote for Democrats aren't Christian.
6/25/2020 11:37 AM
I'm curious... I want to see how far gone you are.

Do you believe in the deep state?

Do you believe in QAnon?

Do you believe that COVID was created in China/is a Chinese bioweapon?

Do you believe that there are genetic differences between races?

How do you feel about the Jews?
6/25/2020 11:41 AM
Not to derail your questioning of a guy who clearly isn't interested in listening to anyone else, but isn't it blatantly obvious that there are genetic differences between races?
6/25/2020 11:57 AM
It depends on how he answers the question. If he says "Other than skin color, no," then we are good. If it's something else, then we know something is going on.
6/25/2020 12:02 PM
There are also differences in the distribution of genes for facial structure, muscle composition, etc.
6/25/2020 12:12 PM
I guess it's the contents of the etc. that make the up the difference between serious racists and everyone else.
6/25/2020 12:13 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 6/25/2020 12:12:00 PM (view original):
There are also differences in the distribution of genes for facial structure, muscle composition, etc.
This is a very dangerous and wrong statement.
6/25/2020 12:13 PM
Posted by crzyballplay on 6/25/2020 9:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 6/25/2020 9:18:00 AM (view original):
Next time, let's try coherent sentences.
Sorry my phone auto changes things i type , i dont have access to a computer at work for this. Also i dont care one bit about grammer , ill say ur and you wont understand cauee your that ignorant .
I see why Trump said: “I love the poorly educated” - apparently they love him too.
6/25/2020 1:18 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...22 Next ▸
Seble is wrong Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.