DEAL 19 (DRAFT 'EM ALL LEAGUE)--DONE drafting Topic

Sent a sitemail to kelly1 and dillifgafdbp but for some reason only went through for kelly1. I’m on my phone so maybe has something to do with it. Could someone help out and let dillifgafdbp know? Thanks.
5/25/2020 4:16 PM
Just too many damn choices still on the board...

Joe Morgan

5/25/2020 4:40 PM
I was hoping Thompson orJackson Would have dropped.

Willie Keeler OF
5/25/2020 4:47 PM
Please mail for me.
5/25/2020 4:47 PM
Posted by tigerfan2010 on 5/25/2020 4:16:00 PM (view original):
Sent a sitemail to kelly1 and dillifgafdbp but for some reason only went through for kelly1. I’m on my phone so maybe has something to do with it. Could someone help out and let dillifgafdbp know? Thanks.
Ya spelled us wrong, that's why...
5/25/2020 4:52 PM
Posted by dilligafdbp on 5/25/2020 4:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tigerfan2010 on 5/25/2020 4:16:00 PM (view original):
Ya spelled us wrong, that's why...
My bad, I copy and pasted it somewhere on a forum page. Should have looked closer.
5/25/2020 5:36 PM
Russ Ford SP
5/25/2020 8:47 PM
Willie Mays, OF
5/25/2020 9:00 PM
Are the times posted ET? And going forward all times are on the clock, correct?
5/25/2020 9:01 PM
Posted by TulsaG on 5/25/2020 9:01:00 PM (view original):
Are the times posted ET? And going forward all times are on the clock, correct?
Yes, the times posted are ET. The times are correct, but the picks are often made before the time slot begins.
5/25/2020 9:03 PM
P Elton Chamberlain
P Ferdie Schupp
5/25/2020 9:14 PM
OK, so now we are at a time when a newbie like Navy probably doesn't know how I run things so allow me to explain to the new guys:

I allow and even encourage owners to make picks into the following day once we finish a daily round. That still stands EVEN IF THERE ARE SKIPPED PICKS ON THE BOARD! All the regular owners know this. I feel like if an owner was skipped, it is HIS OWN FAULT, and should not benefit from the draft stopping at the end of a day.

Allowing picking into the following day makes it easier for the "night owls" in our league (like myself) who would much rather pick at 2 am if possible than at 10 am. And we get a few picks ahead of the clock, which is always nice.

So anyways, if you read this Navy and are still awake, please feel free to make your round three selection tonight!
5/25/2020 9:46 PM
LOL, I'm here. I knew I had another pick coming right up. Wow.
Chief Bender, P
5/25/2020 9:53 PM
Charlie Gehringer 2B
5/25/2020 10:24 PM
OK guys, I'm not sayin I am gonna actually DO this, but I wanted to get some of your feedback.

I am currently in dh555's SAVAGE DRAFT in the NBA forums. Here is what we are doing there:

Each owner drafts each player not just for one team, but FIVE teams! The player drafted MUST use different seasons for each of the five leagues. If you draft a player who does not have five seasons, you take the worst of the players seasons and leave them on "REST"

Because baseball costs more than basketball, we could say FOUR seasons instead of five, but this idea seems like it could EASILY transfer over to baseball! I could try to talk to admin and see if they would pony up a $50 gift certificate to the winner (like they are doing in the NBA Savage draft, and I could chip in another $25. If everyone who wants in would chip in a $10 gift certificate, the pot could be HUGE if you wanted to go that deep.

I don't want to clutter up this forum thread with responses, but if this sounds like a really interesting idea and you would be interested in buying four or five teams to do a tournamament like this, please sitemail me!!!
5/26/2020 1:23 AM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...44 Next ▸
DEAL 19 (DRAFT 'EM ALL LEAGUE)--DONE drafting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.