Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Posted by DougOut on 5/17/2020 12:56:00 PM (view original):
If you people wanna wave the white flag and give up....you go ahead. The rest of us declare victory and get back to work.

We know it's ok to shop and work. We wear a mask where necessary and keep our space. We continue to ramp up tests and protect the most vulnerable.
We go warp speed to a vaccine and continue to use all the weapons we have...LIKE DRUGS! And yes we do have enough $6 pills.

So if you wanna sit in the corner and sulk...go ahead. Watch CNN...you can stay depressed all day. Listen to NPR in the car...just don't drive off the road.

The rest of us declare victory and move on.
You just HATE that your boy screwed the pooch. You’re stinging and really bitter today because OBAMA made your boy look like a dolt last night and beat him at his own game. Right square in front of the greatest RATINGS in TELEVISION HISTORY. So many people saw a REAL leader last night that they don’t even KNOW HOW to define the final tally of CITIZENS that witnessed donny boy get his *** handed to him in a VERY high hat. So you can have your little fits today in peace since we ALL know it’s just you licking your deep, deep wounds.

#TickTock
5/17/2020 3:15 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 5/17/2020 3:15:00 PM (view original):
If you people wanna wave the white flag and give up....you go ahead. The rest of us declare victory and get back to work.

We know it's ok to shop and work. We wear a mask where necessary and keep our space. We continue to ramp up tests and protect the most vulnerable.
We go warp speed to a vaccine and continue to use all the weapons we have...LIKE DRUGS! And yes we do have enough $6 pills.

So if you wanna sit in the corner and sulk...go ahead. Watch CNN...you can stay depressed all day. Listen to NPR in the car...just don't drive off the road.

You just HATE that your boy screwed the pooch. You’re stinging and really bitter today because OBAMA made your boy look like a dolt last night and beat him at his own game. Right square in front of the greatest RATINGS in TELEVISION HISTORY. So many people saw a REAL leader last night that they don’t even KNOW HOW to define the final tally of CITIZENS that witnessed donny boy get his *** handed to him in a VERY high hat. So you can have your little fits today in peace since we ALL know it’s just you licking your deep, deep wounds.

#TickTock
I have no idea what you are talking about.
5/17/2020 3:29 PM
“You are still weak and backward and we are still strong enough to note this is a blip on the timeline of history.”

We’ve been telling you that about the con for 3 plus years now. His blip expires in November. You’ll probably stay weak and backward though.

#TickTock
5/17/2020 3:31 PM
Sometimes, I don't know which one of you is sillier.

rsp believes that Trump will not be re-elected, which is a bit naïve. Doug believes that Trump is a Top 5 leader in world history, which is a bit insane.
5/17/2020 3:37 PM
Posted by usf_bulls on 5/17/2020 3:37:00 PM (view original):
Sometimes, I don't know which one of you is sillier.

rsp believes that Trump will not be re-elected, which is a bit naïve. Doug believes that Trump is a Top 5 leader in world history, which is a bit insane.
It's not important for you to know the difference. It's important I know the difference.

You may have a future.
5/17/2020 3:39 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/17/2020 3:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 5/17/2020 3:15:00 PM (view original):

#TickTock
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Dougie, I go to work. I shop. I wear a mask. I keep social distance, but there is no way I would call that a victory. There are still millions out of work, thousands who have the virus and many of those will die. If that is victory, I'd hate to see what defeat is.
5/17/2020 4:01 PM
GREAT!

GO TO WORK. WEAR A MASK. KEEP YOUR DISTANCE. MILLIONS BACK TO WORK.

THAT IS VICTORY!
5/17/2020 4:20 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/17/2020 4:20:00 PM (view original):
GREAT!

GO TO WORK. WEAR A MASK. KEEP YOUR DISTANCE. MILLIONS BACK TO WORK.

THAT IS VICTORY!
Must be the same kind of VICTORY you predicted in the House for the midterms?
5/17/2020 4:24 PM
DUMMY - Your horrible upcoming loss in the House will back my words.

I marked them. Here they are. How do they taste?
5/17/2020 4:30 PM
I’m PROVING you’re a HYPOCRITE.
Posted by tangplay on 11/4/2018 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Imagine how ****** doug will be when dems win the house... Or will he spin it somehow?

I'm guessing it will either be spun as Repub win or dems cheat
DUMMY - That's not going to happen my friend. Is your memory so short?

Dummy is currently spinning it as a Repub win and that Dems are cheating.
5/17/2020 4:33 PM
5/17/2020 4:43 PM
◂ Prev 1...68|69|70|71|72...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.