Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

@realDonaldTrump
We are getting great marks for the handling of the CoronaVirus pandemic, especially the very early BAN of people from China, the infectious source, entering the USA. Compare that to the Obama/Sleepy Joe disaster known as H1N1 Swine Flu. Poor marks, bad polls - didn’t have a clue!

Maybe not the best comparison, Don.
5/10/2020 9:54 AM
Posted by all3 on 5/10/2020 9:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/10/2020 1:53:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/9/2020 9:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/9/2020 2:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/9/2020 12:14:00 PM (view original):
But seriously, income inequality in America is way higher than in most other countries.

And that had nothing to do with Uofa's point.
True and true.
I'm going to need to ask for some sort of proof on this. Theres are plenty of Countries where people have it much, much worse than anyone in this Country can even imagine, and I'm pretty sure the rich in many of those Countries can rival our richest.
Jesus ******* Christ, the point was Trump is saying "testing doesn't matter" while testing himself and anyone near him daily and you're still deflecting? Go **** yourself.
You don't know how to twist the point to have it make sense, so you say whatever you feel like? Exactly what happens many times.
Nice to see some solidarity among you Trump-haters' vocabulary, even though we've establish long-ago established that just makes you look juvenile and out of anything worthy of saying.

All have a Happy Mothers' Day. (I'm sure many of your's would be proud of your internet language.)
That first sentence there? Completely detached from reality and English and common sense.

Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, go **** yourself. I’m tired of your act, you ******* moron. Getting blocked now.
5/10/2020 9:57 AM
allMouth is more worried about “foul” language on the innerwebz than he is about don the con LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH literally EVERY day.

With that kind of brain maybe he should be a repukelickcan senator.
5/10/2020 10:14 AM

Trump's Public Expletives Another Break With Presidential Decorum

Trump, at a political rally Friday night in Lake Charles, Louisiana, declared the Democrats know they cannot beat him next year, “so they’re pursuing an illegal, invalid and unconstitutional bullshit impeachment.”

The previous evening, Trump told supporters at a rally in Minneapolis that 2020 Democratic presidential contender and former Vice President Joe Biden “was only a good vice president because he understood how to kiss (former President) Barack Obama’s ***.”

During the 100-minute event, the president also used the phrase “son of a *****.”

The president’s coarse language has compelled the media establishment to print and broadcast words previously deemed unsuitable for its audiences.

CNN, on October 2, changed its policy following a Trump tweet in which he accused Democrats of “wasting everyone’s time and energy...,” adding a familiar epithet in all capital letters.

Donald J. Trump?@realDonaldTrump

The Do Nothing Democrats should be focused on building up our Country, not wasting everyone’s time and energy on BULLSHIT, which is what they have been doing ever since I got overwhelmingly elected in 2016, 223-306. Get a better candidate this time, you’ll need it!

Twitter Ads info and privacy

113K people are talking about this

That was nearly identical to a comment he had made at a political rally in Michigan several months earlier.

“We should show and say it because the President sent it out just that way,” according to a memo sent to CNN’s staff following the widely quoted tweet.

The New York Times has always considered itself a publication fit for family reading, as well as the American newspaper of record.

5/10/2020 10:52 AM
Any news about Obama?
5/10/2020 11:24 AM
Let’s not forget Florida GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis is illegally covering up information about coronavirus victims in violation of the state’s public records law. But recently obtained death records kept by medical examiners in Florida show the coronavirus has killed more than 1,600 people there.
5/10/2020 11:36 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/10/2020 11:36:00 AM (view original):
Let’s not forget Florida GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis is illegally covering up information about coronavirus victims in violation of the state’s public records law. But recently obtained death records kept by medical examiners in Florida show the coronavirus has killed more than 1,600 people there.
Really? Post it please.
5/10/2020 12:03 PM
Before one of you idiots says "Hey all3, why aren't you bashing Tump for his language?". I've already expressed my thought's on the President's tweeting and commenting.

Certainly couldn't agree with his point any more though.

Bye, bye Uofa. I don't miss reading any of the Blocked haters' BS, so I certainly don't think I'll miss you not spewing garbage in response to my every post.
5/11/2020 10:15 AM

Donald Trump used his mighty Twitter platform to drum up business for his golf course in Los Angeles on Sunday.

U.S. deaths from COVID-19 neared 80,000, but the president didn’t tweet about that.

So great to see our Country starting to open up again! https://twitter.com/trumpgolfla/status/1258808647280279552 …

Trump Los Angeles?@TrumpGolfLA

Game on! We are thrilled to announce the reopening of @trumpgolfla beginning Saturday May 9th! We look forward to welcoming you back Book your tee time now! https://bit.ly/2yCwr2M

Twitter Ads info and privacy

24.6K people are talking about this

Many were appalled. Besides demonstrating an astounding lack of sensitivity, Trump’s post highlighted his continuing conflict of interest between serving his business and the American people.

·

So great to see our Country starting to open up again! https://twitter.com/trumpgolfla/status/1258808647280279552 …

Trump Los Angeles?@TrumpGolfLA

Game on! We are thrilled to announce the reopening of @trumpgolfla beginning Saturday May 9th! We look forward to welcoming you back Book your tee time now! https://bit.ly/2yCwr2M

Mia Farrow?@MiaFarrow

No tests are available for us. No tracing is being implemented. You have done nothing to make it safe for us to go out. The virus has killed 80,125 people so far, 2000 more will be dead by tomorrow. But by all means promote your golf course

5/11/2020 10:49 AM
“Trump has expressed concern that aides contracting coronavirus would undercut his message that the outbreak is waning."

The President is more concerned about the message of whether the virus is waning than *if* the virus is waning.
5/11/2020 11:18 AM
Isn't Mia Farrow one who "promised" to move to Canada if Trump won? Why'd she lie?
I "LOVE" when Hollywood people try to act like they have even a remote understanding of what things are like for the average American.
5/11/2020 1:14 PM
Aren’t you the idiot who bows at the altar of the con and denies his criminal dishonesty?
5/11/2020 1:25 PM

No tips, no unemployment, and some workers will die. Reopening prematurely does more economic damage than maintaining the lockdown for public health.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JHWeissmann/status/1259903233994248193 if the picture doesn’t show up
5/11/2020 4:04 PM (edited)
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/11/2020 4:04:00 PM (view original):

No tips, no unemployment, and some workers will die. Reopening prematurely does more economic damage than maintaining the lockdown for public health.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JHWeissmann/status/1259903233994248193 if the picture doesn’t show up
That's an interesting concept.

Allow yourself to feel free to educate us. Thanks in advance.
5/11/2020 4:06 PM
I've come to the conclusion that some people can't be educated.
5/11/2020 5:59 PM
◂ Prev 1...64|65|66|67|68...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.