Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

may i say this about the corona

listen up

live entertainment is f*cked

DIS got too much bricks and mortar real estate

watch walt's head explode

5/5/2020 4:38 PM
In case you call missed it, here is a review of Donald Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic through March 11th.

Jan 8th - First CDC warning
Jan 14th - Trump campaign rally
Jan 18th - Trump golfs
Jan 19th - Trump golfs
Jan 20: "I know more about viruses than anyone.” ...”My uncle was a professor at MIT.”
Jan 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
Jan 28th - Trump campaign rally
Jan 30th - Trump campaign rally
Feb 1st - Trump golfs
Feb 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
Feb 10th - Trump campaign rally
Feb 12th - Dow Jones closes at an all time high of 29,551.42
Feb 15h - Trump golfs
Feb 19th - Trump campaign rally
Feb 20th - Trump campaign rally
Feb 21st - Trump campaign rally
Feb 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
Feb 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
Feb 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
Feb 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
Feb 26th - “We're going very substantially down, not up.” Also "This is a flu. This is like a flu"; "Now, you treat this like a flu"; "It's a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we'll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner."
Feb 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
Feb 28th - Trump campaign rally. “This is their new hoax.”
Feb 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
March 2nd - “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
March 2: Trump falsely claims "nobody knew" the number of US flu deaths, nope he’s the only one that doesn’t know as usual.
March 2: Trump says a vaccine is coming "relatively soon” Trump did not mention that CDC had told him earlier that day that a vaccine was "a year to a year and a half" away.
March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
March 5th - “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.” (Trump realizing, he screwed up again)
March 5: Trump wrongly claims the virus only hit the US "three weeks ago” Trump was informed of a confirmed case on January 21(6 weeks prior). He lied.
March 5: World Health Organization (WHO) based on data collected around the world stated the global mortality rate for coronavirus at 3.4%. Trump says :”I think the 3.4 % is really a false number, this is just my “Hunch”! (Hunch over Facts in Trumps world)
Mar 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
Mar 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it ... Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
Mar 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
March 6: As the number of cases and deaths in Italy rises, Trump says
“I hear the numbers getting much better in Italy” Another Lie.
March 6: Trump falsely claims anybody can get tested if they want. That wasn't true. There were an insufficient number of tests available, as Pence said the day prior, and Americans could not get tested simply because they wanted to get tested. "You may not get a test unless a doctor or public health official prescribes a test,"
March 6: Trump baselessly muses that "maybe" the coronavirus improved US jobs numbers, Trump never thinks in terms of people and families losing lives… just numbers to boost his ego.
March 7th - Trump golfs
March 8th - Trump golfs
March 8th - “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine-tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
March 9th - “This blindsided the world.”
March 9th Stock Market Crash Part I
March 11: Trump TV speech wrongly states Insurance companies will pay for patients Coronavirus treatment. Next day Insurance Coalition corrected Trump and said they will pay ONLY for Co-payments, NOT Treatment. Big Difference!
March 11: Trump TV speech wrongly states his Travel Ban to Europe will “apply to the tremendous amount of trade and large”. Next day white House Officials corrected Trump misinformation and said” Travel ban will NOT include trade!”. Trumps can’t even read a Teleprompter correctly.
March 11: Trump’s Ban to Europe does NOT include Britain and Scotland, were there are more confirmed coronavirus cases than in some European countries.
5/5/2020 7:11 PM
5/5/2020 7:36 PM
5/6/2020 5:09 AM
5/6/2020 2:35 PM
Is bronx Bracco? He posted crappy cartoons too.
5/6/2020 2:43 PM
Trump flipped out on his staff today for not doing all they can to protect him from the virus when a staff member tested positive. He’s gonna be tested every day.
5/7/2020 8:06 PM
Trump's new death toll forecast: "We'll be at 100,000, a hundred and ten." That's up from 75,000-100,000 on May 3, 60,000-70,000 on April 29, and 50,000-60,000 on April 20.
5/8/2020 10:32 AM
Trump took the Martian babies hidden beneath Ft. Knox and taught them mind control then sent them over to Fox News to infect Tucker Carlson and friends.
5/8/2020 10:38 AM
Kayleigh McEnany gave away the game today. She told reporters that the White House is operating safely, *because it has testing and tracing.* But Trump won't create the robust federal testing regime that would allow the rest of us to have that.

WH staff now tested for CV-19 every day. I hope a courageous, principled journalist asks Trump, Pence, Fauci and Birx why it's not equally important for hospital, frontline and essential workers to be tested daily. Follow up with why frequent testing isn't available for all.

Seriously, this is Hunger Games **** here: ample testing and tracing for the ruling class; the rest of us are “warriors” who fight and die for the scraps.
5/9/2020 10:27 AM
Care to tell us anywhere on this Earth where the rich and/or powerful don't get treated better and don't have better access to things, so we can all get-up and go there?

Too bad all the Trump-haters who promised to move to Canada if he won didn't follow-through on their word. That would have freed-up a ton of test, especially in California.
5/9/2020 10:37 AM
Posted by all3 on 5/9/2020 10:37:00 AM (view original):
Care to tell us anywhere on this Earth where the rich and/or powerful don't get treated better and don't have better access to things, so we can all get-up and go there?

Too bad all the Trump-haters who promised to move to Canada if he won didn't follow-through on their word. That would have freed-up a ton of test, especially in California.
Wow.
5/9/2020 10:44 AM
Truth once again too tough to find a come-back for?

(sure, it ain't "fair", but it is the way of the World - everywhere)
5/9/2020 10:47 AM
Posted by all3 on 5/9/2020 10:48:00 AM (view original):
Truth once again too tough to find a come-back for?

(sure, it ain't "fair", but it is the way of the World - everywhere)
Trump is telling everyone testing doesn't matter, it's overrated - while testing himself daily and anyone who comes in contact with him daily. Your response is I'm stupid for, I dunno, mentioning it? Because rich people have it better? And I was supposed to have a "comeback" to that?

Here's the comeback: your level of self hatred and head in the sand "lalalalala don't tell me" is matched only by your ability to misunderstand the words "truth" and "facts."
5/9/2020 10:54 AM
◂ Prev 1...62|63|64|65|66...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.