Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Trump administration is privately projecting a steady rise in the number of cases and deaths from coronavirus over the next several weeks, reaching about 3,000 daily deaths on June 1, according to an internal document.
5/4/2020 8:53 PM
5/5/2020 2:34 AM
lemme tell ya story bout mexicali sally

5/5/2020 4:00 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/4/2020 8:53:00 PM (view original):
Trump administration is privately projecting a steady rise in the number of cases and deaths from coronavirus over the next several weeks, reaching about 3,000 daily deaths on June 1, according to an internal document.
Because people won't freakin' follow directions and are returning to "normal" simply because they want to.
I hope this doesn't come true, but I think it will - and maybe worse.
Like I said, people are just unwilling to listen: there were a dozen kids and another dozen adults gathered at the local HS, doing/watching football drills Sunday, with no masks.
Some of you in certain States may say "so what", but we are still under quarantine here and are not supposed to have groups bigger than 10.
5/5/2020 10:13 AM
I wonder... which group is encouraging people to stop following directions? Is it the stupid, bad Democrats or the smart, brave Republicans?
5/5/2020 11:23 AM
Well, I think one thing is for sure. Trump's interview at the Lincoln Memorial was the second worst live performance that Lincoln had to sit through.
5/5/2020 12:07 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 5/5/2020 12:07:00 PM (view original):
Well, I think one thing is for sure. Trump's interview at the Lincoln Memorial was the second worst live performance that Lincoln had to sit through.
Ha, that was solid.
5/5/2020 2:46 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/5/2020 11:23:00 AM (view original):
I wonder... which group is encouraging people to stop following directions? Is it the stupid, bad Democrats or the smart, brave Republicans?
LIBERATE VIRGINIA!
5/5/2020 2:47 PM
Well run States should not be bailing out poorly run States, using CoronaVirus as the excuse! The elimination of Sanctuary Cities, Payroll Taxes, and perhaps Capital Gains Taxes, must be put on the table. Also lawsuit indemnification & business deductions for restaurants & ent.

ok then
5/5/2020 3:00 PM
Bye Bye Mississippi, West Virginia, Kentucky, Alabama!
5/5/2020 3:41 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/5/2020 3:41:00 PM (view original):
Bye Bye Mississippi, West Virginia, Kentucky, Alabama!
I've been saying that this isn't gonna get better until SEC football is impacted.
5/5/2020 3:44 PM
i'd like to see a flowchart of money from cali to kentuck and back

from yawk to kentuck and back

and then the dweeb from kentuck says "order your bullsh*t better"

these welfare states

the way they clasp the hand up and bite the hand

5/5/2020 4:19 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/4/2020 8:53:00 PM (view original):
This is terrible. I'll be checking in everyday. We can only hope it's FAKE NEWS.
5/5/2020 4:26 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/5/2020 11:23:00 AM (view original):
does it matter? No matter who was saying it, some people are just too stupid.
5/5/2020 4:30 PM
Of course it matters. You can't handwave it away as "some stupidity" when there is an entire political movement oriented solely on one side (the side Mr. All3 happens to reside on) to encourage said stupidity. Saying "people be stupid" is letting those groups off the hook. Of course I am going to be irritated by that.
5/5/2020 4:36 PM
◂ Prev 1...61|62|63|64|65...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.