I STOLE THE ELECTION.
5/2/2020 3:15 PM

I helped.
5/2/2020 3:18 PM
AND I'M A RACIST..............
5/2/2020 3:20 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/2/2020 1:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/2/2020 9:12:00 AM (view original):
There goes Doug with his boring FACTS again.
Dems/Libs still relying on the "If we say it loud enough and often enough, others will believe it, whether true or not." method.
I call it Steve A. Smith news reporting - just keep screaming it over and over and over, and eventually someone will believe it.
How about the rest of February? Clearly imposing a travel ban on China wasn’t a be all, end all.
No, but according Dems (or at least one of their leaders), trying to get people to visit Chinatown was. If anyone had actually listened, we'd have a much higher death count.
Leaders of BOTH Parties were way wrong about this virus. Them and almost everybody else. Unprecedented things happen in History sometimes.
Will Dems want us to spend billions preparing for the ice caps to suddenly melt away when the virus pandemic is over, since "It could happen."?
5/2/2020 4:27 PM
The only thing I haven't heard is what the FAKE NEWS Dems would have done differently.

The party of lame and blame.
5/2/2020 4:32 PM
5/2/2020 5:00 PM
1. A democrat isn't President. The buck stops with Trump. No blaming dems on this one.
2. Chinatown isn't China, you racist *******.
5/2/2020 5:09 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/2/2020 5:09:00 PM (view original):
1. A democrat isn't President. The buck stops with Trump. No blaming dems on this one.
2. Chinatown isn't China, you racist *******.
You said it's OK to say ****. You're not a good Mennonite. You're not even a Mennonite.
You're a liar and FAKE.
5/2/2020 5:14 PM
Posted by tangplay on 3/13/2020 7:05:00 PM (view original):
No one cares about what Obama did, Doug.
No one cares what Trump does Tang.
5/2/2020 5:24 PM
Chinatown is probably mostly Chinese you ignorant troll.
5/2/2020 5:26 PM
A democrat isn't the President for a reason....you fake *** liar.
5/2/2020 5:27 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/2/2020 4:27:00 PM (view original):
Dems/Libs still relying on the "If we say it loud enough and often enough, others will believe it, whether true or not." method.
I call it Steve A. Smith news reporting - just keep screaming it over and over and over, and eventually someone will believe it.
How about the rest of February? Clearly imposing a travel ban on China wasn’t a be all, end all.
No, but according Dems (or at least one of their leaders), trying to get people to visit Chinatown was. If anyone had actually listened, we'd have a much higher death count.
Leaders of BOTH Parties were way wrong about this virus. Them and almost everybody else. Unprecedented things happen in History sometimes.
Will Dems want us to spend billions preparing for the ice caps to suddenly melt away when the virus pandemic is over, since "It could happen."?
Why is the federal government seizing tests from States? Why are states bidding again at each other for tests? Why are states buying tests from South Korea? Why aren't there enough tests for the Senate to reconvene?
5/2/2020 5:49 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/2/2020 5:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/2/2020 4:27:00 PM (view original):
Why is the federal government seizing tests from States? Why are states bidding again at each other for tests? Why are states buying tests from South Korea? Why aren't there enough tests for the Senate to reconvene?
OK. We're waiting your long awaited answer. YOU HAVE IT DON'T YOU?

You're not holding on to it and not telling anybody are you? Pelosi has the House.

Schiff is the most brilliant and you have all the answers. Tell ya what. Give us a few.
5/2/2020 5:55 PM

Let's GO Flynn to win. Drain the swamp.
5/2/2020 6:05 PM

I'm in charge of something Pelosi just said so you all better listen and not look at my district.
5/2/2020 6:11 PM
◂ Prev 1...59|60|61|62|63...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.