Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 4/27/2020 8:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/27/2020 5:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 4/27/2020 12:56:00 PM (view original):
Either that OR your initial post was so confusing/irrational that folks couldn't figure the hell out what you were saying.

I think I'm fairly rational so................

I've asked and YOU refuse to clarify what the hell you're referring to, so again???????????

Not sure who's the irrational one as I'M NOT trying to defend the moron tonto in the W.H.

That would be YOU!
No, you're just trying to spread your hatred for him (or his actions if you want to play the semantics game), while telling orhers what they saw, what they meant, and what they should think.
so, you telling us we should respect trump because he is the POTUS is not you telling us what to think? I know, I know...why do I assume you were talking to me? I don't assume that. I know you were not addressing me. I just like to point out your hypocrisy every once ia while
Are you seriously trying to compare whether the POTUS should be respected to whether someone else should be able to tell you what you "really" saw/thought/meant? I truly thought you were much smarter than that.
4/28/2020 10:16 AM

President Donald Trump was repeatedly made aware of the threat the coronavirus posed to the U.S. in his Daily Brief back in January, The Washington Post reports.

Current and former U.S. officials told the newspaper that the president continued to downplay the threat when he was warned during more than a dozen classified briefings on the virus.

The President’s Daily Brief is a daily report that brings to the president’s attention any security threats and important global news. In January and February, officials said, the report focused on the spread of the virus, called out China for suppressing information, and discussed the death toll the virus could cause and possible economic fallout.

Officials told The Washington Post that Trump routinely skips reading the President’s Daily Brief and often is impatient for the oral summary he receives just two or three times per week.

It is unclear how many times the coronavirus was mentioned in the briefings, but officials said that it received similar attention to when intelligence is tracking active terrorism threats or other global security issues.

ABC News reports another intelligence report issued by the military's National Center for Medical Intelligence warned of the virus back in November.

"Analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event," one of the sources told ABC of the NCMI’s report.

"It was then briefed multiple times to" the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Pentagon’s Joint Staff and the White House, according to ABC. The Pentagon denied the report existed.

The first mention of the coronavirus in the Daily Brief was in early January and focused on Wuhan, China.

4/28/2020 10:55 AM
He's smarter than the Generals, or the Scientists, or Me, or You, because He's a "stable genius" and he says He's real brainy and that we should just trust him. But then, we all know He's an inveterate liar.......so why would ANYONE believe him?

Other than, pure and simple, twisted logic or idiocy.
4/28/2020 12:12 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/28/2020 10:16:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/27/2020 8:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/27/2020 5:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 4/27/2020 12:56:00 PM (view original):
Either that OR your initial post was so confusing/irrational that folks couldn't figure the hell out what you were saying.

I think I'm fairly rational so................

I've asked and YOU refuse to clarify what the hell you're referring to, so again???????????

Not sure who's the irrational one as I'M NOT trying to defend the moron tonto in the W.H.

That would be YOU!
No, you're just trying to spread your hatred for him (or his actions if you want to play the semantics game), while telling orhers what they saw, what they meant, and what they should think.
so, you telling us we should respect trump because he is the POTUS is not you telling us what to think? I know, I know...why do I assume you were talking to me? I don't assume that. I know you were not addressing me. I just like to point out your hypocrisy every once ia while
Are you seriously trying to compare whether the POTUS should be respected to whether someone else should be able to tell you what you "really" saw/thought/meant? I truly thought you were much smarter than that.
Yes. You are telling people what you think they should think, do and feel. How is that any different?
4/28/2020 12:14 PM
Your lack of reasonability is stunning. Guess I shouldn't be surprised, as hatred has been know to make people say horribly stupid things for hundreds of years.
4/28/2020 12:31 PM
Speaking ONLY for myself, I think hate is not the emotion that dictates my vociferous opposition to this tonto as POTUS...................it's primarily scorn, or disgust that dictates my attitude towards him. I'd feel exactly the same about him as a person IF he was just the guy on the local fire board. Big mouth fools and con-men liars are just NOT to be trusted with leadership............or tolerance!
4/28/2020 2:46 PM
Then blame the lying, name-calling, hate-filled Repubs for not offering a better option. Don't make-up stories (generally speaking, not finger-pointing at you) and waste 4 more years desperately grasping for something that's not there, instead of admitting you lost and working together.
4/28/2020 3:00 PM
It's such an obvious pattern. When all3 gets backed into a corner, he resorts to "You're stupid and I don't want to talk about it" and runs away.
4/28/2020 3:30 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/28/2020 12:31:00 PM (view original):
Your lack of reasonability is stunning. Guess I shouldn't be surprised, as hatred has been know to make people say horribly stupid things for hundreds of years.
so, I'm not "reasonable" because I called you out for doing the same thing you are complaining about others do? Okay. Also, I'm still waiting for you to tell me who I hate? You? I don't even know you, and I don't hate you. Trump? I am saddened that he is a lying, egotistical jerk who somehow got elected president, and continues to embarrass himself and the country he supposedly represents, but I don't hate him.
4/28/2020 3:55 PM
Posted by The Taint on 4/27/2020 8:57:00 PM (view original):
He isn't anywhere close to that self aware. May as well beat your head on a wall.
Touchdown Taint!
4/28/2020 4:35 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/28/2020 3:00:00 PM (view original):
Then blame the lying, name-calling, hate-filled Repubs for not offering a better option. Don't make-up stories (generally speaking, not finger-pointing at you) and waste 4 more years desperately grasping for something that's not there, instead of admitting you lost and working together.
He conveniently forgets the hundreds of bills dead in front of McConjob when he says **** like this. How insane are you to suggest “Work together” to anyone when concerning don the con. Should we just blow off all the verified LIES too “for the greater good?”
4/28/2020 4:41 PM
Trump said he'll consider giving aid to blue states but they'll have to do something for "us."

ok.
4/30/2020 11:26 PM
Since you guys can't seem to do anything other than keep repeating the same things over and over, thought I'd propose I change in direction for the discussion.

How did the Dems have almost 20 possibilities as their Presidential candidate, yet still end-up with a sexual predator as the one they chose?
1) They are simply that dumb.
2) They don't really want to win the election - they've decided it's more fun to whine and make-up stories as the "minority" Party.
3) They thought choosing someone more loathsome than Trump might be a good strategy.
5/1/2020 10:23 AM
No one on here likes Biden so I don't know why you are posing this question to us.

That said, the correct answer is #1. Democrats are politically incompetent and always find a way to mess up even the easiest decisions.

Now, you would have criticized every candidate in the field this way, not just Biden. But Biden is actually bad, so I can't disagree.

That said, I'm still going to be voting for him.
5/1/2020 11:10 AM (edited)
26 to 1?
5/1/2020 10:33 AM
◂ Prev 1...56|57|58|59|60...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.