Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

The injection thread just went dead................
4/25/2020 6:07 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/25/2020 4:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 4/25/2020 3:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/25/2020 11:26:00 AM (view original):
As the person who spoke it tried to explain, he meant "difficult" as in determining if it was COVID or regular flu. CNN changed his wording to make it seem like he said "devastating", as in more deadly. You don't see that as misrepresenting the comment? Never mind, I'm sure you don't, because that wouldn't fit your defense of biased News reporting.
Man you are so dense!! CNN had NOTHING to do with it. It was a washington newspaper who used an inaccurate headline on an article that contained his verbiage (quoted correctly) within the article. It's very clear.

Also clear is your hatred of CNN for some reason. THEY didn't misquote anything! I told you that be4!
I'll refrain from an invective here.
The interview was on CNN, and the CNN "host" was trying to tell the man what he actually meant.
What are you not understanding? Your Trump-hatred is causing you to be ridiculous.
WOW! You are so stupid! It wasn't an "interview"..........it was in the middle of Trump's daily ramble tamble corona virus updates. Yess you might have been watching CNN BUT it was aired by all the networks. Myself I watched it on Fox or MSNBC...........I can't even remember now............but CNN didn't do an interview that I saw. I saw the freaking daily update wherein Redfield was asked specifically...........he was read the quote directly (from the newspaper---AS I told you!)

WTF are you talking about.
Get real.
Partisan Pup.
4/26/2020 1:44 AM
4/26/2020 5:24 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/26/2020 1:44:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/25/2020 4:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 4/25/2020 3:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/25/2020 11:26:00 AM (view original):
As the person who spoke it tried to explain, he meant "difficult" as in determining if it was COVID or regular flu. CNN changed his wording to make it seem like he said "devastating", as in more deadly. You don't see that as misrepresenting the comment? Never mind, I'm sure you don't, because that wouldn't fit your defense of biased News reporting.
Man you are so dense!! CNN had NOTHING to do with it. It was a washington newspaper who used an inaccurate headline on an article that contained his verbiage (quoted correctly) within the article. It's very clear.

Also clear is your hatred of CNN for some reason. THEY didn't misquote anything! I told you that be4!
I'll refrain from an invective here.
The interview was on CNN, and the CNN "host" was trying to tell the man what he actually meant.
What are you not understanding? Your Trump-hatred is causing you to be ridiculous.
WOW! You are so stupid! It wasn't an "interview"..........it was in the middle of Trump's daily ramble tamble corona virus updates. Yess you might have been watching CNN BUT it was aired by all the networks. Myself I watched it on Fox or MSNBC...........I can't even remember now............but CNN didn't do an interview that I saw. I saw the freaking daily update wherein Redfield was asked specifically...........he was read the quote directly (from the newspaper---AS I told you!)

WTF are you talking about.
Get real.
Partisan Pup.
The all-knowing bob, now telling me what it was that I watched. (Like CNN tried to tell the man what he meant.) Not sure what you saw, but what I saw had nothing to do with daily virus updates. You'd be much better off to quit pretending you know things that you have zero way of knowing - quite honestly it makes you look and sound foolish. Disagree with me all you want, but don't make sheit up, and don't try to tell me what I'm think, what I "really" meant, or what I watched.
4/26/2020 4:14 PM (edited)
lmao that's ******* rich coming from the guy who tells those on the left that we thought Clinton would win and that we love the pandemic.
4/26/2020 2:06 PM
OK all3. What ARE you referring to? What interview did you see? What I saw regarding the "so-called" misquote occurred at the daily ramble tamble, not some CNN interview.
4/26/2020 10:15 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/26/2020 10:15:00 PM (view original):
OK all3. What ARE you referring to? What interview did you see? What I saw regarding the "so-called" misquote occurred at the daily ramble tamble, not some CNN interview.
Tell ‘em Steve/Dave! Snooches!
4/26/2020 10:56 PM

“I see the disinfectant — where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?”
4/27/2020 4:10 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/26/2020 10:15:00 PM (view original):
bob didn't see it, so it didn't happen. That's the premise your last several posts have been on. Does that sound like you're even close to being rational?
4/27/2020 10:25 AM
Either that OR your initial post was so confusing/irrational that folks couldn't figure the hell out what you were saying.

I think I'm fairly rational so................

I've asked and YOU refuse to clarify what the hell you're referring to, so again???????????

Not sure who's the irrational one as I'M NOT trying to defend the moron tonto in the W.H.

That would be YOU!
4/27/2020 12:56 PM

THAT'S RACIST!
4/27/2020 1:25 PM
MY President is ARD!
4/27/2020 2:47 PM
Posted by kas1007 on 4/27/2020 2:47:00 PM (view original):
MY President is ARD!
LARD?
4/27/2020 4:49 PM
◂ Prev 1...54|55|56|57|58...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.