Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Posted by tangplay on 4/24/2020 3:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 4/24/2020 3:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/24/2020 3:12:00 PM (view original):
Now, the "not extremist" right wing media is literally telling the public that what happened didn't actually happen. Don't trust your own eyes. Don't trust your ears. Trust that the dangerous, dumb **** the President says is actually "sarcastic" and he doesn't mean it.

It's almost like the universe heard all3's bullshit argument and is now doing everything in its power to destroy it.
Imagine that. Propaganda by the media in the US.
It's almost like some of them have been paid by certain parties to cover them favorably. I'm not going to name names.
I would. I'd like to name names. I got a ton. Wanna play?

4/24/2020 3:33 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/24/2020 12:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 4/24/2020 12:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 4/24/2020 12:24:00 PM (view original):
The morning after Osama Bin Laden was taken out, Fox and Friends were whining that Obama was getting all the credit and Dubya Bush deserved half the credit!

The guy who shut down the Bin Laden unit
Where did you see that? CNN?
CNN? Isn't that the network that twisted the head of the CDC's words earlier this week, and then tried to tell him what it was he really meant?
He said come fall/winter the virus could come back and be "more difficult". CNN (and many others) twisted that into "more deadly".
When the man who spoke those words tried to correct them by explaining what he really meant, CNN accused him of backing down to Trump.
This isn't ridiculous extremism by the press? Report the news instead of trying to influence it or make it. No wonder such a large part of the population doesn't believe in what any media outlet reports anymore.

Oh, and to show how little you know-it-alls really know, I voted for Obama in 2012. The Democratic Party and it's stances have greatly deteriorated since then.
You are so off base here it's insane! I watched that particular "update". I saw EXACTLY what happened. Trump came out and immediately claimed that Redfield had been misquoted. A bit later a reporter read the quote to Redfield word for word and asked him IF He had been misquoted. He clearly admitted he had NOT been misquoted.

Now the FACTS are: It was a Washington newspaper who "misquoted" Redfield IN THEIR HEADLINE! The story quoted him correctly BUT whomever wrote the headline inserted the word "devastating" instead of "difficult".

You should have seen the look on the Tonto's face when Redfield admitted he actually had been quoted correctly!

CNN had NOTHING to do with it.

I can sure tell where YOU get your misinformation!
Try a different news source.
Preferably one that at least makes a pretense of journalistic integrity!

You're really the most uninformed poster on this website, easily in fact!
Dougout is just nuts and biased.
You're just horridly misinformed 99% of the time and stupidly wrong the other 1%!
And completely in the corner of the repugs who have stolen our democracy!
4/24/2020 3:37 PM
You willing to take the test? That's the ONLY way I know to get proof that you're a moron.
data.
You willing to provide it?
lol
4/24/2020 3:45 PM
I stand by everything I said. So does the rest of America. Get your head right.
4/24/2020 3:54 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/24/2020 3:37:00 PM (view original):
The morning after Osama Bin Laden was taken out, Fox and Friends were whining that Obama was getting all the credit and Dubya Bush deserved half the credit!

CNN? Isn't that the network that twisted the head of the CDC's words earlier this week, and then tried to tell him what it was he really meant?
He said come fall/winter the virus could come back and be "more difficult". CNN (and many others) twisted that into "more deadly".
When the man who spoke those words tried to correct them by explaining what he really meant, CNN accused him of backing down to Trump.
This isn't ridiculous extremism by the press? Report the news instead of trying to influence it or make it. No wonder such a large part of the population doesn't believe in what any media outlet reports anymore.

Oh, and to show how little you know-it-alls really know, I voted for Obama in 2012. The Democratic Party and it's stances have greatly deteriorated since then.
You are so off base here it's insane! I watched that particular "update". I saw EXACTLY what happened. Trump came out and immediately claimed that Redfield had been misquoted. A bit later a reporter read the quote to Redfield word for word and asked him IF He had been misquoted. He clearly admitted he had NOT been misquoted.

Now the FACTS are: It was a Washington newspaper who "misquoted" Redfield IN THEIR HEADLINE! The story quoted him correctly BUT whomever wrote the headline inserted the word "devastating" instead of "difficult".

You should have seen the look on the Tonto's face when Redfield admitted he actually had been quoted correctly!

You're just horridly misinformed 99% of the time and stupidly wrong the other 1%!
Thanks for proving me correct and YOU wrong. Just how stupid are you?
4/24/2020 3:56 PM
Fake post. Lying idiot!
4/24/2020 3:58 PM
I forgive you. What fake post?
4/24/2020 3:58 PM
Now, the "not extremist" right wing media is literally telling the public that what happened didn't actually happen. Don't trust your own eyes. Don't trust your ears. Trust that the dangerous, dumb **** the President says is actually "sarcastic" and he doesn't mean it.

It's almost like the universe heard all3's bullshit argument and is now doing everything in its power to destroy it.
It's almost like some of them have been paid by certain parties to cover them favorably. I'm not going to name names.
Your comment is spot on with the exception that the word "some" should be replaced with the word "all."
4/24/2020 4:06 PM
Like CNN?
4/24/2020 4:18 PM
Princess Ivanka just received ANOTHER trademark/license from the Chinese Commies for her Anti-Covid Perfume!

Spray it all over and in every orifice!
4/24/2020 4:23 PM
Goodmorning
4/24/2020 4:28 PM
Posted by usf_bulls on 4/24/2020 4:06:00 PM (view original):

Your comment is spot on with the exception that the word "some" should be replaced with the word "all."
I wish the DNC would pay me :(
4/24/2020 4:28 PM
I pray the RNC never pays me.
4/24/2020 4:32 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/24/2020 3:37:00 PM (view original):

Pretend to "know" what you don't, because I got my information from watching the exchange on CNN.
Because I refuse to twist facts to meet your agenda, I am "misinformed". That's OK, call me whatever makes you happy.
4/24/2020 5:59 PM
ANOTHER GREAT DAY FOR TRUMP AND AMERICA! GREAT DAY TO BE AN AMERICAN!
4/24/2020 6:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...51|52|53|54|55...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.