Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Posted by DougOut on 4/24/2020 11:41:00 AM (view original):
WHAT A GREAT AND WONDERFUL PRESIDENT WE HAVE! BRILLIANT LEADER AND POSITIVE CHEERLEADER!
AMERICA LOVES HIM. GETTING US THROUGH THE BAD TIMES AND TAKING US BACK INTO THE GOOD TIMES!
PUTTING AMERICA BACK TO WORK SAFELY! PROVEN WINNER ALWAYS GETTING IT DONE!
LOVED BY THE PEOPLE. WE ARE SAFE FOR ANOTHER FOUR YEARS!
So much winning. America First all right! First in deaths, First in infections, First in delusional health advise from the Country's leadership.

I hope HE just keeps on ramble tambling each and every day and that every network keeps on keeping on covering his whining and lying and attempting to convince others that everything is swell and that he's done a "tremendous job"!

Every day. Keep showing him.
The more voters see his absolute idiocy and moral lack of character, the less votes he'll receive,
Shine a light. That's the job of the press.
Keep on keepin' on!
4/24/2020 12:12 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
50k dead and Trump is talking about ultraviolet lights and disinfectants, while the post office is going broke and the Senate majority leader says states should declare bankruptcy, 26m are unemployed, and we're still very behind on testing.

Another great week. Not extreme at all.
4/24/2020 12:13 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/24/2020 10:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/23/2020 6:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/23/2020 2:09:00 PM (view original):
No, your silly or uniformed for trying to pretend you've never heard others express those sentiments.

What news show doesn't "get off on death"? Best ratings-maker they have. Always the lead story and always lingers for days or even weeks.

like you have said, political parties do not care much about the country. They care about maintaining the power they have and adding to it. Using the resulting issues from the virus to try to defeat Trump does not mean they are happy about the virus. They are just using whatever they can to try to win the presidency. Is that a good thing? No. But it is politics. The parties will use whatever they can to try to get an advantage. Do you think that if a Democrat was president right now, no matter who it was, the Republicans would not be doing the same thing? If so, you don't hate both parties as you say you do.
You see it your way, and others see it their way. Guess freedom to do so is what makes America great. Would the Repubs be doing the same thing? Probably, but not with the degree of nastiness and yes, seemingly (to me) joy, the Dems / Libs are. I truly do not see the riculous extremists on the right being anywhere near those on the left.
if you don't see that maybe you need your vision checked?
4/24/2020 12:14 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/24/2020 12:12:00 PM (view original):
WHAT A GREAT AND WONDERFUL PRESIDENT WE HAVE! BRILLIANT LEADER AND POSITIVE CHEERLEADER!
AMERICA LOVES HIM. GETTING US THROUGH THE BAD TIMES AND TAKING US BACK INTO THE GOOD TIMES!
So much winning. America First all right! First in deaths, First in infections, First in delusional health advise from the Country's leadership.

I hope HE just keeps on ramble tambling each and every day and that every network keeps on keeping on covering his whining and lying and attempting to convince others that everything is swell and that he's done a "tremendous job"!

The more voters see his absolute idiocy and moral lack of character, the less votes he'll receive,
Keep on keepin' on!
Now Larry. Please. You can't have diatribes like this. You sound like rsp123. Slow down and stop stuttering.

Show me where America is 1st in deaths.
His voter approval rises everyday.
4/24/2020 12:17 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/24/2020 11:34:00 AM (view original):
If anyone claims to think the constant BS being thrown at Trump isn't far greater than what was thrown at Obama, they're either trying to kid yourself, or they're very delussional.
The fact such a stance comes from tang pretty much verifies that.
You don't think what was thrown at Pbama is as bad as what trump gets because you did not support Obama and you do (despite your protests to the contrary) support Trump. Has anyone called the first lady an ape as they did ti Michele Obama? Has anyone claimed Trump wasn't born in America? You might be the delusional one.
4/24/2020 12:18 PM
I saw plenty of "Michelle Obama is Trans" conspiracies
4/24/2020 12:19 PM
Posted by DougOut on 4/24/2020 12:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 4/24/2020 12:12:00 PM (view original):

Keep on keepin' on!
Now Larry. Please. You can't have diatribes like this. You sound like rsp123. Slow down and stop stuttering.

Show me where America is 1st in deaths.
His voter approval rises everyday.
Wow.
4/24/2020 12:21 PM
The morning after Osama Bin Laden was taken out, Fox and Friends were whining that Obama was getting all the credit and Dubya Bush deserved half the credit!

The guy who shut down the Bin Laden unit
4/24/2020 12:24 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 4/24/2020 12:24:00 PM (view original):
The morning after Osama Bin Laden was taken out, Fox and Friends were whining that Obama was getting all the credit and Dubya Bush deserved half the credit!

The guy who shut down the Bin Laden unit
Where did you see that? CNN?
4/24/2020 12:26 PM
Posted by tangplay on 4/24/2020 12:19:00 PM (view original):
I saw plenty of "Michelle Obama is Trans" conspiracies
She has great arms.
4/24/2020 12:28 PM
Hey doug! I have a question!

Was Obama born in America?

I need a yes/no.

Another question: Do you support Juan Guaido?
4/24/2020 12:32 PM (edited)
YES...but it doesn't matter. What's all the clatter. I may be wrong, you people remind me all the time...but...

IF AN AMERICAN WOMAN HAS A CHILD...ISN'T THE CHILD AN AMERICAN? REGARDLESS OF WHERE BORN?

Not a trick question. I really don't know. And who cares at this point?

If that's your point to vote Biden......you're screwed.
4/24/2020 12:34 PM
So that means Trump told a hyperbolic, ultrapartisan lie, right?

4/24/2020 12:40 PM
Posted by tangplay on 4/24/2020 12:40:00 PM (view original):
So that means Trump told a hyperbolic, ultrapartisan lie, right?

Can you prove Obama was born in the USA?

YES/NO
4/24/2020 12:41 PM
◂ Prev 1...48|49|50|51|52...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.