Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

BLAME TRUMP..........NOT ME!
4/24/2020 11:07 AM
Posted by DougOut on 4/24/2020 11:04:00 AM (view original):
ANOTHER GREAT WEEK FOR TRUMP AND AMERICA! VENTILATORS GALORE! GETTING BACK TO WORK!
But all3 truly does not see the ridiculous extremists on the right being anywhere near those on the left.
4/24/2020 11:13 AM
Posted by all3 on 4/24/2020 10:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/23/2020 6:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/23/2020 2:09:00 PM (view original):
No, your silly or uniformed for trying to pretend you've never heard others express those sentiments.

What news show doesn't "get off on death"? Best ratings-maker they have. Always the lead story and always lingers for days or even weeks.

like you have said, political parties do not care much about the country. They care about maintaining the power they have and adding to it. Using the resulting issues from the virus to try to defeat Trump does not mean they are happy about the virus. They are just using whatever they can to try to win the presidency. Is that a good thing? No. But it is politics. The parties will use whatever they can to try to get an advantage. Do you think that if a Democrat was president right now, no matter who it was, the Republicans would not be doing the same thing? If so, you don't hate both parties as you say you do.
You see it your way, and others see it their way. Guess freedom to do so is what makes America great. Would the Repubs be doing the same thing? Probably, but not with the degree of nastiness and yes, seemingly (to me) joy, the Dems / Libs are. I truly do not see the riculous extremists on the right being anywhere near those on the left.
It's like you completely blacked out 2008-2016. Donald Trump himself claimed that Obama was born in Africa, and Fox News lied about him and fabricated stories on a daily basis.

They skirted the constitution to **** over a legal supreme court pick!
4/24/2020 11:14 AM
Posted by tangplay on 4/24/2020 11:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/24/2020 10:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/23/2020 6:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/23/2020 2:09:00 PM (view original):
No, your silly or uniformed for trying to pretend you've never heard others express those sentiments.

What news show doesn't "get off on death"? Best ratings-maker they have. Always the lead story and always lingers for days or even weeks.

like you have said, political parties do not care much about the country. They care about maintaining the power they have and adding to it. Using the resulting issues from the virus to try to defeat Trump does not mean they are happy about the virus. They are just using whatever they can to try to win the presidency. Is that a good thing? No. But it is politics. The parties will use whatever they can to try to get an advantage. Do you think that if a Democrat was president right now, no matter who it was, the Republicans would not be doing the same thing? If so, you don't hate both parties as you say you do.
You see it your way, and others see it their way. Guess freedom to do so is what makes America great. Would the Repubs be doing the same thing? Probably, but not with the degree of nastiness and yes, seemingly (to me) joy, the Dems / Libs are. I truly do not see the riculous extremists on the right being anywhere near those on the left.
It's like you completely blacked out 2008-2016. Donald Trump himself claimed that Obama was born in Africa, and Fox News lied about him and fabricated stories on a daily basis.

They skirted the constitution to **** over a legal supreme court pick!
McConnell called giving federal aid to state governments "blue state bailouts."
4/24/2020 11:16 AM
If anyone claims to think the constant BS being thrown at Trump isn't far greater than what was thrown at Obama, they're either trying to kid yourself, or they're very delussional.
The fact such a stance comes from tang pretty much verifies that.
4/24/2020 11:34 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 4/24/2020 11:14:00 AM (view original):
ANOTHER GREAT WEEK FOR TRUMP AND AMERICA! VENTILATORS GALORE! GETTING BACK TO WORK!
But all3 truly does not see the ridiculous extremists on the right being anywhere near those on the left.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me how this is extremist. It's a statement of fact. You may hate it, and /or who posted it, but neither of those things make it extreme at all.
4/24/2020 11:36 AM
WHAT A GREAT AND WONDERFUL PRESIDENT WE HAVE! BRILLIANT LEADER AND POSITIVE CHEERLEADER!
AMERICA LOVES HIM. GETTING US THROUGH THE BAD TIMES AND TAKING US BACK INTO THE GOOD TIMES!
PUTTING AMERICA BACK TO WORK SAFELY! PROVEN WINNER ALWAYS GETTING IT DONE!
LOVED BY THE PEOPLE. WE ARE SAFE FOR ANOTHER FOUR YEARS!
4/24/2020 11:41 AM
Posted by all3 on 4/24/2020 11:34:00 AM (view original):
If anyone claims to think the constant BS being thrown at Trump isn't far greater than what was thrown at Obama, they're either trying to kid yourself, or they're very delussional.
I don't think you remember what happened during the Obama administration. Fox News had daily attacks on him. He was blamed for Benghazi. Congress Republicans did everything in their power to stop him from passing even basic legislation.
4/24/2020 11:43 AM
Posted by all3 on 4/24/2020 11:36:00 AM (view original):
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me how this is extremist. It's a statement of fact. You may hate it, and /or who posted it, but neither of those things make it extreme at all.
I hope you have the self-awareness to understand that if a Democrat were president, the roles would absolutely be reversed. RSP would be cheerleading, and Doug would be spouting conspiracy theories.
4/24/2020 11:44 AM
Posted by tangplay on 4/24/2020 11:43:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/24/2020 11:34:00 AM (view original):
I don't think you remember what happened during the Obama administration. Fox News had daily attacks on him. He was blamed for Benghazi. Congress Republicans did everything in their power to stop him from passing even basic legislation.
Hillary was blamed for Benghazi. Obama was blamed for protecting her.

List some of the Fox attacks on Obama please, because he was pretty much hands off and compare that to what this current group of democrats are doing to stop Trump from passing ANY legislation. Pluswise Adam Schiff is a wierd-o jerk.
4/24/2020 11:47 AM
Like I said, either trying to kid themselves, or very delussional. Tang proving my point. Thanks for reposting in this instance.

4/24/2020 11:50 AM
Posted by all3 on 4/24/2020 11:36:00 AM (view original):
..........ok, man.
4/24/2020 12:03 PM
OK MAN!
4/24/2020 12:08 PM
Feeling ill? Try Trump's Miracle Cure, Formula 409 Super Deluxe Family Size!
4/24/2020 12:11 PM
Lmao, how about the burden of proof be on you to prove that the attacks on Trump are worse.
4/24/2020 12:11 PM
◂ Prev 1...47|48|49|50|51...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.