Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Posted by all3 on 4/23/2020 1:29:00 PM (view original):
Go back to earlier and look at bronx's post about unemployment. He's blaming Trump (who had record low rates befor the virus) for the current rate instead of the World-wide pandemic. I find that to be sick, and it most certainly is him enjoying the virus, by using it to blame Trump.
Taking political shots at Trump is not the same thing as enjoying the virus.

It's like if you ate out at a restaurant you didn't like, and you got served the wrong meal after ordering. If you complained about this, it would be unfair for a friend to say "I bet you were happy that you got the wrong meal."

I don't intrinsically dislike Trump or want him to fail. I wish he wouldn't fail.
4/23/2020 2:17 PM
There's actually a small part of me that hopes Trump wins the election so that a progressive has a better chance next time around.

Not nearly enough to vote for him, of course. But, a small silver lining when he does, inevitably, win again.
4/23/2020 3:06 PM
inevitable is a funny word
4/23/2020 4:02 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/23/2020 2:09:00 PM (view original):
No, your silly or uniformed for trying to pretend you've never heard others express those sentiments.

What news show doesn't "get off on death"? Best ratings-maker they have. Always the lead story and always lingers for days or even weeks.

like you have said, political parties do not care much about the country. They care about maintaining the power they have and adding to it. Using the resulting issues from the virus to try to defeat Trump does not mean they are happy about the virus. They are just using whatever they can to try to win the presidency. Is that a good thing? No. But it is politics. The parties will use whatever they can to try to get an advantage. Do you think that if a Democrat was president right now, no matter who it was, the Republicans would not be doing the same thing? If so, you don't hate both parties as you say you do.
4/23/2020 6:27 PM
“The disinfectant knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning as you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number.”
4/23/2020 7:33 PM
My Chiefs took a running back... I hate drafting running backs early, so it isn't a great pick.. but it is an EXTREMELY fun pick. The Chiefs offense is going to be even better next year and I'm here for it.
4/24/2020 12:39 AM
Here's a great quote from his "briefing". “And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and does a tremendous number on the lungs.”

Just use Lysol as an inhaler and it will do a job on your lungs alright! Follow-up with some Trump Snake Oil.
4/24/2020 2:50 AM
4/24/2020 8:56 AM
For ***** sake. Anyone still supporting this moron is exactly that, a moron.
4/24/2020 10:02 AM
https://twitter.com/mechanitom/status/1253541973530521601?s=20
4/24/2020 10:16 AM
Posted by The Taint on 4/24/2020 10:02:00 AM (view original):
For ***** sake. Anyone still supporting this moron is exactly that, a moron.
Yup.
4/24/2020 10:31 AM

Donald Trump Jr. Self-Owns With Updated MAGA Slogan For His Dad

Donald Trump’s son boasted that his dad will “Make America Great Again, Again” after the coronavirus pandemic ends, and it backfired.

So, Don the Con made America not great again?
4/24/2020 10:34 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/23/2020 6:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/23/2020 2:09:00 PM (view original):
No, your silly or uniformed for trying to pretend you've never heard others express those sentiments.

What news show doesn't "get off on death"? Best ratings-maker they have. Always the lead story and always lingers for days or even weeks.

like you have said, political parties do not care much about the country. They care about maintaining the power they have and adding to it. Using the resulting issues from the virus to try to defeat Trump does not mean they are happy about the virus. They are just using whatever they can to try to win the presidency. Is that a good thing? No. But it is politics. The parties will use whatever they can to try to get an advantage. Do you think that if a Democrat was president right now, no matter who it was, the Republicans would not be doing the same thing? If so, you don't hate both parties as you say you do.
You see it your way, and others see it their way. Guess freedom to do so is what makes America great. Would the Repubs be doing the same thing? Probably, but not with the degree of nastiness and yes, seemingly (to me) joy, the Dems / Libs are. I truly do not see the riculous extremists on the right being anywhere near those on the left.
4/24/2020 10:54 AM
ANOTHER GREAT WEEK FOR TRUMP AND AMERICA! VENTILATORS GALORE! GETTING BACK TO WORK!
4/24/2020 11:04 AM
MLGA

Make Lysol Great Again!
4/24/2020 11:05 AM
◂ Prev 1...46|47|48|49|50...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.