Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 4/22/2020 3:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/22/2020 10:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/21/2020 11:23:00 PM (view original):
we shouldn't count rsp. when it comes to calling names, rsp is in a class by himself.

Not that I'm saying wrong, all3, but what are all these names people call you? I've called you a Trump supporter, but that's about the worst I've ever called you.
If you were willing to spend 20 minutes looking for names that Doug called people, you should be willing to spend 2 minutes looking for names I get called, if you really need to know and truly don't remember. Shouldn't take any longer than that if you actually try (and I actually have most of them blocked).
I have no doubt that rsp has called you names. he calls everyone who disagrees with him names. Other than that I can only speak for myself. I haven't called you any names. I try not to call anyone any names . (well, I have called Trump a liar and a conman, but I don't think I've called him anything worse than that). If you are talking about bronxcheer or tang, why do you care if they call you names? You've already told us how little you think of trhem.
Hence they are blocked.
4/22/2020 4:49 PM
I don't think I've called all3 anything worse than a hypocrite.
4/22/2020 6:18 PM
I've seen him called a hypocrite, a liar and a dummy.

OH WAIT! That's all three.
4/22/2020 6:22 PM
I would challenge anyone to find one untruth that I have ever said about Trump or any Democrat. I'll admit to some opinions, like AOC is crazy (which yes, is name-calling), but that's about as far from factual as I get.
4/22/2020 6:44 PM
i think accusing some people here of being happy about people dying from Covid19 is an untruth. I have no doubts that some people somewhere are happy about it, but I haven't seen anyone post anything here to indicate that. I can't read minds so I may be wrong, but I haven't seen it.
4/22/2020 7:05 PM
although rsp might be an exception. He seemed pretty happy about Rush Limbaugh having cncer.
4/22/2020 7:06 PM
That's just Karma!
4/22/2020 7:36 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/2/2020 10:48:00 PM (view original):
Dems/Libs seem to be enjoying the virus, so they can take Political shots at Trump. Not a surprise, since they seem to enjoy mass-shootings and Natural Disasters too, when they try to make them Political. Add in their pro-abortion stance and they really just seem to get off on deaths all together. Good thing they claim to be for peace and unity.
Was this factual or an untruth?
4/22/2020 7:43 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/22/2020 6:44:00 PM (view original):
I would challenge anyone to find one untruth that I have ever said about Trump or any Democrat. I'll admit to some opinions, like AOC is crazy (which yes, is name-calling), but that's about as far from factual as I get.
You said that I thought that Clinton was going to win. That's not true.
4/22/2020 7:56 PM
As others have pointed out, pretty much every time you start a post with "libs/democrats do/like this.....", you end up telling an untruth.
4/22/2020 7:58 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/22/2020 7:36:00 PM (view original):
That's just Karma!
Karma Chameleon
4/22/2020 8:56 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/22/2020 7:06:00 PM (view original):
although rsp might be an exception. He seemed pretty happy about Rush Limbaugh having cncer.
me n the rocker are one on this

we hope he dies a slow and painful death

now only me not rsp

i hope it hurts him all his waking days to the end of his last conscious breath and then he has bad dreams til he dies where he wiggles his *** craps his bed barfs his floor and has no one to come pick up

thats me not rsp

4/23/2020 3:25 AM
We didn't hear from bronx.....OH WAIT.....we did.
4/23/2020 5:10 AM
Don the Con is the King of Unemployment!!!!!

26 million+ Jobs lost!

The Orange one puts Hoover, Carter, and Baby Bush to shame!

O LOST!
4/23/2020 8:41 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 4/22/2020 7:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/2/2020 10:48:00 PM (view original):
Dems/Libs seem to be enjoying the virus, so they can take Political shots at Trump. Not a surprise, since they seem to enjoy mass-shootings and Natural Disasters too, when they try to make them Political. Add in their pro-abortion stance and they really just seem to get off on deaths all together. Good thing they claim to be for peace and unity.
Was this factual or an untruth?
Did you read some of Liberal "friends"' posts from around then? Did you see some of their "leaders" on TV? This was absolutely factual then, and still is.

Just read bronx's post immediately above for proof. Unemployment was at record lows until the virus, now people like him want to act like it's Trump's politics and not the virus. Sad, sad twisted minds some of these Libs/Dems have.
4/23/2020 8:53 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...44|45|46|47|48...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.