Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

I usually go with “sycophant fucktard” but “impotent dishrag of a man” also works. See: out (dumb)
4/22/2020 7:13 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/21/2020 11:23:00 PM (view original):
we shouldn't count rsp. when it comes to calling names, rsp is in a class by himself.

Not that I'm saying wrong, all3, but what are all these names people call you? I've called you a Trump supporter, but that's about the worst I've ever called you.
If you were willing to spend 20 minutes looking for names that Doug called people, you should be willing to spend 2 minutes looking for names I get called, if you really need to know and truly don't remember. Shouldn't take any longer than that if you actually try (and I actually have most of them blocked).
4/22/2020 10:37 AM
Trump shriveled ball-licker
4/22/2020 10:55 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 4/22/2020 10:55:00 AM (view original):
Trump shriveled ball-licker
I bit worse than "moron", no?
4/22/2020 11:24 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/21/2020 7:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/21/2020 4:41:00 PM (view original):
What part of "there are plenty of other guys who do that" are you not understanding? Why should I waste my, and others', time by posting something that I know several others will?

Other than calling rsp "Really Small *****" a couple months ago, show me where I, or even doug for that matter, have come remotely close to the name-calling and profane things of the guys we have blocked.

how about this shortly after I posted that my wife, my son and I had all been laid off because of the virus:
Posted by wylie715 on 3/27/2020 8:35:00 PM (view original):
Trump ain't sending me anything. The US government may be sending me money, but Trump personally ain't sending me ****.
You don't need some more ****? OH! That's right. You're full of it.
Way to show empathy, Doug!
Why did I say ****? Because YOU said it first. YOU don't got a job? Did you try to get one?

I didn't call you a name. I said you're full of ****. and you are. Know how I know?

BECAUSE YOU NEVER READ MY POSTS.
4/22/2020 1:02 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/21/2020 7:24:00 PM (view original):
another one from Dougie...took me like 20 minutes to find these:
Posted by bronxcheer on 3/31/2020 1:45:00 PM (view original):

75% of cable news appearances by members of Trump's coronavirus task force have been on Fox News

Way to reach out to ALL of the American people!

HEY **** FOR BRAINS! DID YOU WATCH THE BROADCAST RIGHT NOW?
NOW here I did call you a name. I called you **** for brains. And you never answered the question.

The reason you didn't answer is because you couldn't. CNN blocks the broadcast. MSNBC cuts in. DUH!

TRUMP addresses the leftist media everyday. YOU PEOPLE won't debate with conservatives.
4/22/2020 1:10 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 4/21/2020 7:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/21/2020 4:41:00 PM (view original):
What part of "there are plenty of other guys who do that" are you not understanding? Why should I waste my, and others', time by posting something that I know several others will?

Other than calling rsp "Really Small *****" a couple months ago, show me where I, or even doug for that matter, have come remotely close to the name-calling and profane things of the guys we have blocked.
Doug posted an aborted fetus.
YEAH. AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN. YOU GOT A PROBLEM?
4/22/2020 1:11 PM
Posted by tangplay on 4/21/2020 9:30:00 PM (view original):
Pretty sure doug called me a murderer for being not pro-life enough on abortion.
Not pro-life enough? What the hell is that? What is partial pro-life? What is partial birth?

You're either dead or alive. There is no purgatory....unless you're me dealing with you everyday.
4/22/2020 1:14 PM
Tell that to a Catholic.

Partial pro-life BTW Dougie???? Isn't that someone who is anti abortion and pro the State executioners??
4/22/2020 1:55 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/22/2020 1:55:00 PM (view original):
Tell that to a Catholic.

Partial pro-life BTW Dougie???? Isn't that someone who is anti abortion and pro the State executioners??
You tell it to the Pope Larry. I don't gotta. We already did. He told it to the Orthodox and I think we had a 30 year discussion about it in Germany.

As to your second point....NO.

Now...you can try to feather it out and explain yourself, but I would advise against it. But go ahead. I got time.
4/22/2020 2:07 PM
I'm sorry that I don't think women who get raped should have to carry the fetus to term.

I also don't believe that women who would face serious injury with a birth should be forced to give birth. Does that mean I condone murder?
4/22/2020 2:21 PM

Texas Lt. Gov Dan Patrick: ‘There are more important things than living’ during pandemic

4/22/2020 2:48 PM
Posted by tangplay on 4/22/2020 2:21:00 PM (view original):
I'm sorry that I don't think women who get raped should have to carry the fetus to term.

I also don't believe that women who would face serious injury with a birth should be forced to give birth. Does that mean I condone murder?
Thank you my old friend. THE MENNONITE COMMUNITY DOES NOT CONDONE ABORTION.

For all time up to the recent, there was very little notice as to a birth taking the life of the mother. If that was determined in the past or present then it is just a matter of saving a life. There is no murder to save a life. And if you were raped I would carry. And it is not up to me to determine life or death. I'M NOT GOD.

BUT YOU, like all liberals, use the extreme to make a point while walking by the obvious. You point out rape and a medical condition that could result in death. You never point out the obvious. Murder for convenience. Fun sex. Easy murder. Throw the puppies out of the window while we motor down the highway 70 mph. No big deal. Just puppies. Not real people. Eat a cow...kill a cat. I'm sorry for ya bro. You never crossed the river.

EVERY DAY trash cans full of human are tossed into the garbage. I'M NOT GOD. THANK GOD. He's got the last word.

4/22/2020 2:50 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/22/2020 10:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/21/2020 11:23:00 PM (view original):
we shouldn't count rsp. when it comes to calling names, rsp is in a class by himself.

Not that I'm saying wrong, all3, but what are all these names people call you? I've called you a Trump supporter, but that's about the worst I've ever called you.
If you were willing to spend 20 minutes looking for names that Doug called people, you should be willing to spend 2 minutes looking for names I get called, if you really need to know and truly don't remember. Shouldn't take any longer than that if you actually try (and I actually have most of them blocked).
I have no doubt that rsp has called you names. he calls everyone who disagrees with him names. Other than that I can only speak for myself. I haven't called you any names. I try not to call anyone any names . (well, I have called Trump a liar and a conman, but I don't think I've called him anything worse than that). If you are talking about bronxcheer or tang, why do you care if they call you names? You've already told us how little you think of trhem.
4/22/2020 3:33 PM
I'm not even gonna ask if he's smarter than a 5th grader. I'm not gonna pick on this guy anymore. He's good to go.

Don't take advantage.

4/22/2020 3:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...43|44|45|46|47...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.