Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by all3 on 4/20/2020 11:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/20/2020 4:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/20/2020 2:22:00 PM (view original):
Anybody know why wylie thinks my posts are directed to him personally.? He MAY not have done any of those things, but many here have, and that's the general populous I am addressing.
you often respond to my posts with comments about Trump hatred and name calling. If you agree I don't do that, don't respond to my posts saying it. I also noticed you didn't address any of my comments, just wondered why I supposedly thought you were addressing me. I didn't. That post was obviously addressed to Doug, but you never call out Doug when he does any of that name calling or hatred. You only call out people who disagree with you. I have often claimed bronxcheer is a known anti-semite. I have him and rsp blocked because their comments rarely, if ever, add anything to the conversation. Neither do Doug's posts. Do you have anyone other than "libs" blocked? I doubt it.
I've explained many times before that since there are so many Liberals and/or Trump-haters on here, who are so quick to point-out (or twist) every little thing Trump does, that I have no need. Same goes for when Doug says something I don't agree with. Since so many extremists are on one "side", I'll gladly stay away from them on the other.
You honestly believe that most extremists are on one side? And my views are delusional?
4/21/2020 12:00 AM
So your examples are a forum on a sports simulation game, and some things you saw on the news. And you are absolutely certain that your argument is correct.
4/21/2020 10:30 AM
Posted by all3 on 4/20/2020 11:17:00 PM (view original):
Oh yeah, I have bronx, rsp (just recently), and dino blocked (and b_l, if he's still around), because they almost never even try to contribute anything worth reading, and tang blocked because his views of the World are just so delusional I can't read any more of them without throwing-up on my keyboard.
like I thought, everyone you have blocked is coincidentally what you would call a liberal. I agree that it is not worth the hassle of reading posts that don't offer anything but name calling and hatred. If you think there is not name calling and hatred on both sides, you are the one who is delusional.
4/21/2020 4:06 PM
Anybody know why wylie thinks my posts are directed to him personally.? He MAY not have done any of those things, but many here have, and that's the general populous I am addressing.
you often respond to my posts with comments about Trump hatred and name calling. If you agree I don't do that, don't respond to my posts saying it. I also noticed you didn't address any of my comments, just wondered why I supposedly thought you were addressing me. I didn't. That post was obviously addressed to Doug, but you never call out Doug when he does any of that name calling or hatred. You only call out people who disagree with you. I have often claimed bronxcheer is a known anti-semite. I have him and rsp blocked because their comments rarely, if ever, add anything to the conversation. Neither do Doug's posts. Do you have anyone other than "libs" blocked? I doubt it.
I've explained many times before that since there are so many Liberals and/or Trump-haters on here, who are so quick to point-out (or twist) every little thing Trump does, that I have no need. Same goes for when Doug says something I don't agree with. Since so many extremists are on one "side", I'll gladly stay away from them on the other.
but you are constantly pointing out that you have bronx and rsp blocked because they add nothing of intelligence to the conversation (and for the most part I agree, which is why I have them blocked as well). You don't have Doug blocked or comment on the any of his posts that don't add anything to the conversation (such as cat memes or Rush Limbaugh quotes). Why is that?
4/21/2020 4:10 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/21/2020 4:10:00 PM (view original):
but you are constantly pointing out that you have bronx and rsp blocked because they add nothing of intelligence to the conversation (and for the most part I agree, which is why I have them blocked as well). You don't have Doug blocked or comment on the any of his posts that don't add anything to the conversation (such as cat memes or Rush Limbaugh quotes). Why is that?
I only post Rush Limbaughs daily stack of stuff. I'm not forcing anything on you. It's up to the individual to click on the articles (which are sourced) if they wish.

And cat memes are important.
4/21/2020 5:04 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/21/2020 4:41:00 PM (view original):
What part of "there are plenty of other guys who do that" are you not understanding? Why should I waste my, and others', time by posting something that I know several others will?

Other than calling rsp "Really Small *****" a couple months ago, show me where I, or even doug for that matter, have come remotely close to the name-calling and profane things of the guys we have blocked.

how about this shortly after I posted that my wife, my son and I had all been laid off because of the virus:
Posted by wylie715 on 3/27/2020 8:35:00 PM (view original):
Trump ain't sending me anything. The US government may be sending me money, but Trump personally ain't sending me ****.
You don't need some more ****? OH! That's right. You're full of it.
Way to show empathy, Doug!
4/21/2020 7:19 PM
Wasn't me. I was having my own non-virus medical issue.
Not at all surprised moron rsp is back posting, as he obviously needs the attention he gets on this site.
Too bad he couldn't be true to his word and stay gone though.
Maybe he'll stop lying, swearing and being vulgar now.
Then again, maybe the virus will be over tomorrow - that's probably more likely.
Everyone stay safe.
4/21/2020 7:21 PM
another one from Dougie...took me like 20 minutes to find these:
Posted by bronxcheer on 3/31/2020 1:45:00 PM (view original):

75% of cable news appearances by members of Trump's coronavirus task force have been on Fox News

Way to reach out to ALL of the American people!

HEY **** FOR BRAINS! DID YOU WATCH THE BROADCAST RIGHT NOW?
4/21/2020 7:24 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/21/2020 4:41:00 PM (view original):
What part of "there are plenty of other guys who do that" are you not understanding? Why should I waste my, and others', time by posting something that I know several others will?

Other than calling rsp "Really Small *****" a couple months ago, show me where I, or even doug for that matter, have come remotely close to the name-calling and profane things of the guys we have blocked.
Doug posted an aborted fetus.
4/21/2020 7:51 PM
Pretty sure doug called me a murderer for being not pro-life enough on abortion.
4/21/2020 9:30 PM
Ok, maybe Doug did a few things close (I still don't think those come match the others - especially rsp). If me calling someone a moron is the worst you've got on me, I'd say I'm doing pretty good, considering the onslaught I'm up against almost daily.
4/21/2020 10:43 PM
we shouldn't count rsp. when it comes to calling names, rsp is in a class by himself.

Not that I'm saying wrong, all3, but what are all these names people call you? I've called you a Trump supporter, but that's about the worst I've ever called you.
4/21/2020 11:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...42|43|44|45|46...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.