Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 4/19/2020 1:17:00 PM (view original):
Of course not ALL of Carnival's passengers were Americans who voted for Trump. I didn't really mean to imply that, I was just attempting a little humorous sarcasm. Sorry it eluded you as does so much.

What I WAS trying to state was that cruise passengers (Carnival and all the others!) that chose to embark on a cruise in Feb. and March are the mentally challenged types of folks that VOTED FOR Trump.

Again, congrats on being one of them.
I proudly voted for Trump instead of HRCrook, and would do it again today, in a heartbeat.
Those were my two choices. Just like Biden and Trump are my two choices this time, which makes it easy (combined with the fanatical Liberals on this site and around the Country) to vote for Trump again.
4/19/2020 4:47 PM
How can you vote for Biden? He's senile and delusional. This election was over before it started.
4/19/2020 4:49 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/19/2020 2:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/19/2020 12:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/19/2020 9:18:00 AM (view original):
Definitely looks like bronx has now joined rsp in drinking way too much of the Liberal Kool-Aid. He, like rsp, can't seem to form a productive rational thought. No point in looking at his posts any longer, since they are totally worthless. I'd feel sorry for those two, if there weren't so many others like them; filled with hate along with disappointment and failure in their own lives, which they want others to feel too.
Since I'm no longer wasting my time viewing bronx's BS, IF he ever posts anything remotely informative, would someone please make me aware. I know that's like asking you to let me know when it snows in the desert, but after all, these are strange times.
okay..can you let me know if DougOut ever posts anything remotely informative? bronx posting something informative and doug posting something informative probably occur just about at the same frequency
Silly wylie. All3 almost never criticizes those on the right! Because he hates both major political parties. But he hates one juuuuust a bit more than the other.
4/19/2020 7:45 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 4/19/2020 8:05:00 PM (view original):
https://mobile.twitter.com/noam/status/1251161422853070848
Ahh, data, they are not going to like that. Good analysis though and thanks for posting.
4/19/2020 8:45 PM
Posted by DougOut on 4/19/2020 4:49:00 PM (view original):
How can you vote for Biden? He's senile and delusional. This election was over before it started.
NOVEMBER. TICK TOCK *************.
4/19/2020 10:25 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/19/2020 1:17:00 PM (view original):
Of course not ALL of Carnival's passengers were Americans who voted for Trump. I didn't really mean to imply that, I was just attempting a little humorous sarcasm. Sorry it eluded you as does so much.

What I WAS trying to state was that cruise passengers (Carnival and all the others!) that chose to embark on a cruise in Feb. and March are the mentally challenged types of folks that VOTED FOR Trump.

Again, congrats on being one of them.
I was trying to be humorous as well...
4/19/2020 10:27 PM
Posted by DougOut on 4/19/2020 2:53:00 PM (view original):
Definitely looks like bronx has now joined rsp in drinking way too much of the Liberal Kool-Aid. He, like rsp, can't seem to form a productive rational thought. No point in looking at his posts any longer, since they are totally worthless. I'd feel sorry for those two, if there weren't so many others like them; filled with hate along with disappointment and failure in their own lives, which they want others to feel too.
Since I'm no longer wasting my time viewing bronx's BS, IF he ever posts anything remotely informative, would someone please make me aware. I know that's like asking you to let me know when it snows in the desert, but after all, these are strange times.
okay..can you let me know if DougOut ever posts anything remotely informative? bronx posting something informative and doug posting something informative probably occur just about at the same frequency
I inform you everyday. You ignore it and go to the rock drop on your head that is FAKE NEWS CNN.

YOU WANT INFORMATION? I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU! BUT BEWARE!

As soon as I flood you with truth, you will begin to scream like a pig at slaughter.

You should be more careful what you wish for. I'll give it to you. You're a slow learner. This is on you.
You mean the way this post informed me???
well, since I rarely read your posts, you don't inform me every day. Even if I did read your posts, from what I have seen, you would not inform me every day.
You would flood me with your version of the truth, which seems to be just as shaky as your hero, Mr Trump's version. No thanks. I'll go back to not reading your posts now
also, I do not watch CNN
4/20/2020 1:41 AM (edited)
Posted by tangplay on 4/19/2020 7:45:00 PM (view original):
Silly wylie. All3 almost never criticizes those on the right! Because he hates both major political parties. But he hates one juuuuust a bit more than the other.
sorry, I forgot. He is also not a Trump supporter. He just defends anything Trump does.
4/20/2020 1:39 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/20/2020 1:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 4/19/2020 2:53:00 PM (view original):
I inform you everyday. You ignore it and go to the rock drop on your head that is FAKE NEWS CNN.

YOU WANT INFORMATION? I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU! BUT BEWARE!

As soon as I flood you with truth, you will begin to scream like a pig at slaughter.

You should be more careful what you wish for. I'll give it to you. You're a slow learner. This is on you.
You mean the way this post informed me???
well, since I rarely read your posts, you don't inform me every day. Even if I did read your posts, from what I have seen, you would not inform me every day.
You would flood me with your version of the truth, which seems to be just as shaky as your hero, Mr Trump's version. No thanks. I'll go back to not reading your posts now
also, I do not watch CNN
Wylie letting us know he doesn't look at my posts.......yet again
4/20/2020 8:01 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/20/2020 1:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/19/2020 7:45:00 PM (view original):
sorry, I forgot. He is also not a Trump supporter. He just defends anything Trump does.
I defend unjust attacks on the President of the United States, and I am proud of doing so. You "He's not my President" people and those who do nothing but try to spread your hatred for the man, are an embarrassment to this Country. Say you hate him. Say he lies. Say anything that's true and relevant, but your lies, distortion and hatred have got to go.
4/20/2020 10:36 AM
And if that defense involves lying about some of your political opponents, well, so be it. Anything for "my president".
4/20/2020 10:43 AM
Since you guys love to ignore, or conveniently forget, when I do criticize Trump, let's try again. He is terribly wrong for supporting and encouraging the protests to reopen businesses. Trying to get back to "normal" too quickly will only create a pandemic larger than what we already have. NOBODY should be running around "mingling" with others, until testing and/or vaccines are much, much more readily available. The economy will bounce-back whenever the restrictions are lifted, but dead people don't bounce back (except in zombie movies).
4/20/2020 12:05 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/20/2020 12:05:00 PM (view original):
Since you guys love to ignore, or conveniently forget, when I do criticize Trump, let's try again. He is terribly wrong for supporting and encouraging the protests to reopen businesses. Trying to get back to "normal" too quickly will only create a pandemic larger than what we already have. NOBODY should be running around "mingling" with others, until testing and/or vaccines are much, much more readily available. The economy will bounce-back whenever the restrictions are lifted, but dead people don't bounce back (except in zombie movies).
I think you're wrong brother. But I won't unfurl a torrent of hate on you. I would rather use reason and common sense.
4/20/2020 12:11 PM
What? Reason and common sense? Why not hatred, name-calling and lies as a response, when somebody disagrees with you? Oh, that's right, it's only Trump-haters who seem to love to use those.
4/20/2020 12:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...40|41|42|43|44...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.