Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

I am objective enough to admit that Trump has said/tweeted and done his fair share of stupid/wrong things. It just truly saddens me that some of you will NEVER admit that some of the things he has done as OUR POTUS were good/right. That's either blind hatred, or Party delusion. Whatever it is, it's FAR to prevalent in this Country, and is helping tear it apart.
4/15/2020 10:34 AM
Posted by DougOut on 4/15/2020 9:53:00 AM (view original):
Then why won't Pelosi call the House back? We need an additional 250 Billion for small business. She says no. SUFFER!
Was that towards me, doug?

The main goal of the alliance is to marginalize, absorb or outright destroy all potential political competition. Green Party - marginalized/absorbed by the Democrats, Libertarian Party - marginalized/absorbed by the Republicans, Reform Party - destroyed outright, and so on.

Once all competition has been eliminated, the alliance has no problem posturing amongst themselves because they know that all power will remain safely contained within the alliance. We are a country of 300+ million and we only have two points of view? Get real. The alliance is the true winner every time and we're all a bunch of sheep to allow it to continue.
4/15/2020 11:10 AM
Posted by all3 on 4/15/2020 10:34:00 AM (view original):
I am objective enough to admit that Trump has said/tweeted and done his fair share of stupid/wrong things. It just truly saddens me that some of you will NEVER admit that some of the things he has done as OUR POTUS were good/right. That's either blind hatred, or Party delusion. Whatever it is, it's FAR to prevalent in this Country, and is helping tear it apart.
I think it was good Trump authorized the governors to make their own decisions on when to reopen their states.
4/15/2020 11:36 AM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 4/15/2020 11:10:00 AM (view original):
Then why won't Pelosi call the House back? We need an additional 250 Billion for small business. She says no. SUFFER!

The main goal of the alliance is to marginalize, absorb or outright destroy all potential political competition. Green Party - marginalized/absorbed by the Democrats, Libertarian Party - marginalized/absorbed by the Republicans, Reform Party - destroyed outright, and so on.

Once all competition has been eliminated, the alliance has no problem posturing amongst themselves because they know that all power will remain safely contained within the alliance. We are a country of 300+ million and we only have two points of view? Get real. The alliance is the true winner every time and we're all a bunch of sheep to allow it to continue.
Trump is correct. We are at war...but not against a virus. This is a civil war.
4/15/2020 11:59 AM
The careless dumb*sses vs. the responsible?
4/15/2020 12:02 PM
Posted by DougOut on 4/15/2020 11:59:00 AM (view original):

That's either blind hatred, or Party delusion. Whatever it is, it's FAR to prevalent in this Country, and is helping tear it apart.
4/15/2020 12:09 PM
YOU are the one ATTACKING us everyday.
4/15/2020 12:13 PM

Lol. Take yer Geritol first Grandpa.
4/15/2020 12:22 PM
This is as far as you go on objectivity. However, you ONLY call out the hypocrisy on the left (still not a peep about Doug blaming this on Dems) and whenever Trump makes a decision, you ALWAYS defend it.
4/15/2020 12:29 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 4/15/2020 12:22:00 PM (view original):

No worries BC. Nobody takes anything dougout says seriously.
It's not possible to do so If'n you've read what he posts.

Good thing though.
Because the concept of the American citizens being in a civil war again over political ideology is just not thinkable........for anyone but a lunatic!
And seeing things that way is EXACTLY what Trump (and many other Politicians) want us to do.
Divide and conquer.

The FACT that dougout can't see THAT is why no one should bother with concern over his opinions.
He's a blind political tool!
4/15/2020 12:32 PM

I have not agreed with some of your positions politically, but THIS post is strikingly different.
It voices perfectly my fear. With my full awareness of the knowledge that believing that this is FACT is a conspiracy theory itself.

I sure hope that you are not stating an actual reality.
But I fear that you may be.

At any rate our so-called two party system (this bicameral choice the media likes to call it---which I think is BS and makes me think they're in bed with the parties!) has effectively worked to achieve the result you speak of............making our entire political structure work for two groups of elitists and NOT for the average American.

Which is why I won't vote for Biden (almost a certainty) and Can't vote for Trump because of my knowledge of him and judgment of his inherent unfitness and yes even evil!
As usual, I'm faced with voting for a candidate that can NEVER win. Happens in nearly every Presidential election.
I'm starting to think it ain't no accident!
4/15/2020 12:40 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/15/2020 12:40:00 PM (view original):

I have not agreed with some of your positions politically, but THIS post is strikingly different.
It voices perfectly my fear. With my full awareness of the knowledge that believing that this is FACT is a conspiracy theory itself.

I sure hope that you are not stating an actual reality.
But I fear that you may be.

At any rate our so-called two party system (this bicameral choice the media likes to call it---which I think is BS and makes me think they're in bed with the parties!) has effectively worked to achieve the result you speak of............making our entire political structure work for two groups of elitists and NOT for the average American.

Which is why I won't vote for Biden (almost a certainty) and Can't vote for Trump because of my knowledge of him and judgment of his inherent unfitness and yes even evil!
As usual, I'm faced with voting for a candidate that can NEVER win. Happens in nearly every Presidential election.
I'm starting to think it ain't no accident!
We are in perfect harmony here. This must be the part where our classic liberalism overlaps.
4/15/2020 12:46 PM
Posted by tangplay on 4/15/2020 12:29:00 PM (view original):
This is as far as you go on objectivity. However, you ONLY call out the hypocrisy on the left (still not a peep about Doug blaming this on Dems) and whenever Trump makes a decision, you ALWAYS defend it.
HELLO! Who started this thread? What's the name of it?

Why not AMERICAS response? Are you saying no DEMS made a mistake?
4/15/2020 12:48 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/15/2020 12:32:00 PM (view original):

No worries BC. Nobody takes anything dougout says seriously.
It's not possible to do so If'n you've read what he posts.

Good thing though.
Because the concept of the American citizens being in a civil war again over political ideology is just not thinkable........for anyone but a lunatic!
And seeing things that way is EXACTLY what Trump (and many other Politicians) want us to do.
Divide and conquer.

The FACT that dougout can't see THAT is why no one should bother with concern over his opinions.
He's a blind political tool!
Are you naturally stupid or do you have to work at it?
4/15/2020 12:49 PM

Don't talk to gomiami1972 like that.
4/15/2020 12:51 PM
◂ Prev 1...28|29|30|31|32...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.