Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Posted by DougOut on 3/29/2020 1:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 3/29/2020 1:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 3/28/2020 1:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 3/21/2020 8:06:00 PM (view original):
24 posts in a row. Doug, do you have anything else in your life to do?
Why don't you make a thread and stop bitchin' Alls you do is *****.

Get off your *** and do something.
Start my own thread? Should it be full of stupid cat memes, or quotes from Rush Limbaugh like all of yours are? No thanks. I've got better things to do with my life than make 20 or 30 posts in a row that no one responds. The reason most people don't respond to yout assinine posts is most people have you blocked. Go stick your empty head up your ***, where it belongs.
The reason most people don't respond to me? REALLY!

You don't seem to have a problem. IN FACT...if you didn't respond then I could stop posting.

We can't make a comparison to people responding to your threads because you don't make any.

You are a typical lib dem. Parasite. Bottom feeder. Vulture. Blood sucker. Coyote. And you're stupid.

Let me ask you something Mr. Math. If I make 20 posts in a row in a matter of minutes...How are you gonna respond?

IT's done for a purpose you idiot. Rapid fire from a wealth of information and example to prove a point. You are so slow.Dullard.

I understand now why you won't make a thread. No imagination. LAZY. Intimidated. Clueless.

So sit back and watch as everybody blocks me except YOU. Then insert your synthetic morality from the sidelines.

Never on the frontline. Cheap shots from the sidelines. PATHETIC.
.....this is so goddamned stupid....so goddamned stupid.....literally the dumbest post I've read in years.....completely absent from any idea of how posting on message boards works....you gotta be at least 70, or have an IQ less than 70.....maybe both?

Either way, thank you for this post. It is truly special.
3/31/2020 12:23 AM
3/31/2020 11:27 AM
Yeah, the entire national debt is Trump's fault and won't be surpassed by the next POTUS, and the one after that, and so on.
Trump initiated travel bans in JANUARY and people whined and cried about their freedoms being taken away. What did you want him to do? This pandemic is people's faults. Everyone who refuses to follow advise and stay home for 2 lousy weeks. Look at people diagnosed early - they are virus (not just symptom) free. Stubborn Americans are the problem, NOT the POTUS.
Your continued attempts to turn a World-wide pandemic into an American political issue are pathetic.
I knew Liberals would stoop to some low levels to express their hatred for Trump, but that is ridiculous.
3/31/2020 11:55 AM

Trump calls for $2T infrastructure bill as 'Phase 4' of coronavirus response

Add $2+Trillion more, lol. Not even 4 years in.

Remember when Don the Con promised to balance the budget, lol.
3/31/2020 12:20 PM
Posted by all3 on 3/31/2020 11:55:00 AM (view original):
Yeah, the entire national debt is Trump's fault and won't be surpassed by the next POTUS, and the one after that, and so on.
Trump initiated travel bans in JANUARY and people whined and cried about their freedoms being taken away. What did you want him to do? This pandemic is people's faults. Everyone who refuses to follow advise and stay home for 2 lousy weeks. Look at people diagnosed early - they are virus (not just symptom) free. Stubborn Americans are the problem, NOT the POTUS.
Your continued attempts to turn a World-wide pandemic into an American political issue are pathetic.
I knew Liberals would stoop to some low levels to express their hatred for Trump, but that is ridiculous.
Man, you really amaze me. You are correct, of course, the National debt is not Trump's fault. Nor, really, is the increase in the debt all his fault. Partly perhaps, but not entirely. Just as the increase in the National debt under Obama wasn't all his fault either.
After all, HE inherited an economic meltdown caused by predecessors policies. That sure didn't stop the blame game then, nor does it now.

But, for someone who CLAIMS to be against BOTH parties and who pretends he's really NOT a Trump supporter, you sure spend a LOT of energy defending him from nearly every angle.

Most of the time, it's complete lunacy as there IS no defense of the tonto in charge.

As far as the virus goes and HIS response to it, ANY unbiased digesting of the actual FACTS reveals He minimized it far too long, placed other considerations to high in relation to the virus, and when he DID act (shutting off flights from China), he did so in a reactionary and ill thought out manner.

HOW, for one example, does it do ANY good to shut down flights from China but still allow flights from across the ocean from other areas who did have flights originating in China? That's just stupid!

IF it was necessary to shut down flights originating in China it was also necessary to use our oceans to protect us from other flights and other infected areas............like Italy, the rest of Europe and even Great Britain, but no, HE wanted to play politics with HIS policy and his decision.

He's STILL doing it.
Yesterday he was more concerned (went on and on and on about it!) with the TV ratings for his "ramble/tamble" pressers than he was in any numerical data regarding the infection rates/etc. To HIM, these pressers are an opportunity to campaign and attack governors and anybody else that criticizes his policies and lack of action or empathy! He is the SMALLEST man we've ever elected.
Makes Nixon look statesmanlike, and tolerable in comparison.
NEVER thought I'd say that about Nixon!
3/31/2020 12:59 PM

75% of cable news appearances by members of Trump's coronavirus task force have been on Fox News

Way to reach out to ALL of the American people!

3/31/2020 1:45 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 3/31/2020 12:20:00 PM (view original):

Trump calls for $2T infrastructure bill as 'Phase 4' of coronavirus response

Add $2+Trillion more, lol. Not even 4 years in.

Remember when Don the Con promised to balance the budget, lol.
Remember when there was no coronavirus lol.
3/31/2020 4:15 PM
Trump tax cuts would pay for themselves!( Before China Virus)

lol!
3/31/2020 4:21 PM
170 billion- 13 million=

?

lol
3/31/2020 4:55 PM
Page 203 of the TrumpVirus stimulation bill

Jared Kushner Relief section

3/31/2020 5:22 PM
Do our own research, *****.
3/31/2020 6:10 PM
Well, we know what it is bronx. It's a sop to real estate. What I don't personally know is how much or if it's egregious in relation to all the other loans to be repaid in 5 years.

What I do know is NPR won't give back a dime. Furthermore they will continue to portray themselves as non-public while running commercials in conjunction with endowments. And that's OK.

My problem is they keep begging for money incessantly while paying their regional directors half million dollar or more salaries, and then asking people to work for nothing as interns and ignoring every principle they preach as to worker rights and salary.

In addition, they then inform us they will no longer carry NATIONAL PRESS CONFERENCES because THEY have decided the American people are to stupid to see and hear what they are seeing and hearing.

AND ONLY NPR IS WISE ENOUGH AND JUST ENOUGH to allow you to hear what the rest of the nation hears. ?So they will block you from that freedom of speech while getting extra Pelosi money on top of the money you are taxed every paycheck to float their boat and filter the news and regurgitate the vomit back to you. And you will like it. And then they will beg for more daily and you will give or feel guilty.

NPR was made for bronx.
3/31/2020 6:22 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 3/31/2020 6:10:00 PM (view original):
Do our own research, *****.
I ALREADY DID IT. Just got done telling you. Here's what I know about *****. YOU'RE MINE!
3/31/2020 6:25 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 3/31/2020 1:45:00 PM (view original):

75% of cable news appearances by members of Trump's coronavirus task force have been on Fox News

Way to reach out to ALL of the American people!

HEY **** FOR BRAINS! DID YOU WATCH THE BROADCAST RIGHT NOW?

3/31/2020 7:00 PM

1/22/2020 "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It's going to be just fine."

2/10/2020 "Looks like by April (which is tomorrow) you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away."

2/24/2020 "The Corona-virus is very much under control in the USA...Stock Market starting to look very good to me."

2/28/2020 "It's going to disappear. One day, it's like a miracle, it will disappear."

3/10/2020 "We're prepared, and we're doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."

3/17/2020 "I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."

3/23/2020 "America will again, and soon, be open for business - very soon - a lot sooner than three or four months that somebody was suggesting...We can't let the curse be worse than the problem itself."

3/24/2020 "I'd love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter."

3/31/2020 7:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.