Antisemitic Left Topic

Posted by all3 on 11/4/2018 9:46:00 AM (view original):
Thanks for being yet another example of why this Country's political process is going down the sheiter, bagchucker.
Voting straight-Party is the laziest, most juvenile, vindictive thing you can do in an election. Act like a 2-year old because you don't like a certain individuals (or individuals). Ballot's like that show exactly who the narrow-minded, hatred-filled bigots in this Country are, and anyone, on either side, who votes that way should have their ballot ignored.
i used a #2 pencil and i worked each box like a rembrandt

you want my work redacted

you don think i deserve to be heard
11/4/2018 9:16 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 11/4/2018 9:16:00 PM (view original):
Thanks for being yet another example of why this Country's political process is going down the sheiter, bagchucker.
Voting straight-Party is the laziest, most juvenile, vindictive thing you can do in an election. Act like a 2-year old because you don't like a certain individuals (or individuals). Ballot's like that show exactly who the narrow-minded, hatred-filled bigots in this Country are, and anyone, on either side, who votes that way should have their ballot ignored.

Let's hear how you think CCCP and Doug are narrow minded hate filled bigots.
11/4/2018 9:48 PM
they're people

they got ideas i don

but i am pretty sure they have many ideas i do
11/4/2018 10:22 PM
i like those girls

they're tall lanky long-legged and spanky

they wear nice dresses

whats not to like

11/4/2018 10:44 PM
these girls need to get undressed
11/4/2018 10:57 PM
Why, is there a BUSH concert in town? Maybe a WNBA game?
11/4/2018 11:26 PM (edited)
I got a million of 'em. Tip your waitresses. Try the veal.
11/4/2018 11:31 PM
11/5/2018 2:54 AM
Posted by The Taint on 11/4/2018 9:48:00 PM (view original):

Where have I been anything less than clear in saying it applies both ways?
Why is every single Liberal (or Liberal-leaning since some take offense) on this site so anxious to argue instead of comprehend what is actually posted?
They just keep showing their lies and hate, yet keep arguing they are not liars and haters. Guess that makes them hypocrites too.
11/5/2018 9:30 AM
More libtard bashing.
11/5/2018 10:18 AM
Posted by all3 on 11/5/2018 9:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 11/4/2018 9:48:00 PM (view original):

Where have I been anything less than clear in saying it applies both ways?
Why is every single Liberal (or Liberal-leaning since some take offense) on this site so anxious to argue instead of comprehend what is actually posted?
They just keep showing their lies and hate, yet keep arguing they are not liars and haters. Guess that makes them hypocrites too.
Hey! I am liberal leaning (I guess) and I understand you said voting the straight ticket for either party is the laazy way out
11/5/2018 12:28 PM
If you understand the statement applies to everyone of any Party, why are you asking me to address CCCP and/or Doug separately?

11/5/2018 1:11 PM
Because you addressed all the liberals separately... and while you characterized it as a problem with America as a whole, the subtext was that it was a problem with LIBERALS.
11/5/2018 3:06 PM
The problem is with people trying to read tone into internet posts and injecting things that aren't there.
11/5/2018 3:17 PM
I have never seen you criticize CCCP or Doug personally on these forums.
11/5/2018 5:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...19 Next ▸
Antisemitic Left Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.