Antisemitic Left Topic

And then he wants pre-existing healthcare for diabetes and 80% paid on his broken leg.

I want coverage for everybody. We had a pretty good thing going. If you had a job you were covered at work by workers comp. Your employer probably offered insurance to you. There is a good chance you had different levels. The more coverage you were willing to pay for out of pocket, the more your employer would kick in.

Then came Obamacare. **** legislation passed in the middle of the night illegally and sanctioned by the SC. Disaster.

NOW we have full employment and healthcare for everybody without the government. In the meantime, Obamacare destroyed the old structure the Republicans were trying to fix and replaced it by doubling the price of healthcare in exchange for nothing but misery and death. Typical of the left.
11/4/2018 1:26 PM
if the Rs were really trying to fix it they would have a cohesive plan by now that includes protection for pre-existing conditions and a way to pay for it.
they have not done that to this date.
something has to be done to take lack of healthcare out of the equation for people or we will go back to the malthusian principle.
11/4/2018 1:37 PM
im done for today...doug and everyone else..take care.
11/4/2018 1:38 PM
Posted by dino27 on 11/4/2018 12:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 11/4/2018 12:23:00 PM (view original):
I'm gonna vote straight Republican. Some of them are VERY good but there isn't one that's as crappy as the lib or commie or fascist he's up against in my district or area or State.

I'm not conceding even one seat in the House in the name of fairness because I KNOW THEY WILL VOTE STRAIGHT PARTY LINE!

I'm sorry but that's where we are. And it won't change until they stand down and get civilized or wipe us off the planet.

THE GOOD NEWS is they're gonna get their ***** kicked on Tuesday. They never learn.
there is nothing wrong with you voting straight ticket...it isnt like you havnt thought it out.
LOL

I didn't vote straight party line. The righties around here are extremists.
11/4/2018 2:00 PM
Lol all3 won't condemn Doug or CCCP specifically for voting straight red.
11/4/2018 2:03 PM
Posted by The Taint on 11/4/2018 2:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 11/4/2018 12:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 11/4/2018 12:23:00 PM (view original):
I'm gonna vote straight Republican. Some of them are VERY good but there isn't one that's as crappy as the lib or commie or fascist he's up against in my district or area or State.

I'm not conceding even one seat in the House in the name of fairness because I KNOW THEY WILL VOTE STRAIGHT PARTY LINE!

I'm sorry but that's where we are. And it won't change until they stand down and get civilized or wipe us off the planet.

THE GOOD NEWS is they're gonna get their ***** kicked on Tuesday. They never learn.
there is nothing wrong with you voting straight ticket...it isnt like you havnt thought it out.
LOL

I didn't vote straight party line. The righties around here are extremists.
You don't need extremists when you have liars. The lefties around here are liars.

Maybe Taint wants to list the many REPUBLICANS he voted for in 2016.

Give us your long list and tell us why you thought they were better than the lib Dems you threw under the bus.
11/4/2018 2:06 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/4/2018 2:03:00 PM (view original):

We are not ANTIFA.
11/4/2018 2:08 PM
The democrats must make a formal national apology to the nation and personal to the kavanaugh family for what they did.

It was a horrible injustice. We need to show the world we are a just and civilized people. It starts with the Dems crawling.

The Dems must crawl on their knees before the world and admit their evil. It must be a worldwide broadcast.

The criminal leadership must apologize to America and the world. Feinstien and Schumer and every dem senator.

Most importantly they must get on their knees in front of the world and beg forgiveness to the children. The DemoNazi Senators MUST beg for forgiveness to the children of JUSTICE KAVANAUGH....the poor little innocent children whose lives they have ruined with their lies.

And these evil reprobates must do it by Monday...before the election. They owe it to humanity and world history.
11/4/2018 2:12 PM

One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.

Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Judiciary Committee revealed the fraud in a letter to the FBI and Justice Department Friday, asking them to prosecute Judy Munro-Leighton for lying to and obstructing Congress.

Mr. Grassley said Ms. Munro-Leighton is a left-wing activist who hijacked another “Jane Doe” anonymous report about a backseat rape and claimed it as her own story, calling it a “vicious assault.”

“I am Jane Doe from Oceanside CA — Kavanaugh raped me,” Ms. Munro-Leighton wrote in an Oct. 3 email claiming to have been a victim of the judge.

Mr. Grassley’s investigators tried to reach her for a month but were unsuccessful until this week, when they spoke to her by phone and she confessed that she was not the original Jane Doe, and “did that as a way to grab attention.”

11/4/2018 2:18 PM

WASHINGTON – A key Senate chairman asked the Justice Department on Thursday to investigate Julie Swetnick and her lawyer, Michael Avenatti, for allegedly false statements made during the confirmation process for Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, asked Attorney General Jeff Sessions and the FBI to investigate potential conspiracy, false statements and obstruction of Congress.

11/4/2018 2:24 PM
Imagine how ****** doug will be when dems win the house... Or will he spin it somehow?

I'm guessing it will either be spun as Repub win or dems cheat
11/4/2018 2:49 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/4/2018 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Imagine how ****** doug will be when dems win the house... Or will he spin it somehow?

That's not going to happen my friend. Is your memory so short?

Hillary was supposed to win. 538 had her at over 90%. The FAKE NEWS had her at +10 points.

EVERYBODY HAD TRUMP LOSING. THERE WAS NO WAY HE COULD GET TO 270. Remember?

I guess not. You have not learned from your mistakes. Therefore you will make them again.

You have not yet learned that the FAKE NEWS job is to feed you lies in order to suppress the vote of the loyal opposition.

You have not yet learned the loyal opposition is your family and neighbors who need jobs and live in the real world.

You haven't caught up to the fact CNN is dead and the major news networks and papers have been thrown to the curb.

We're not buying what you're selling. You have 2 choices.

Continue to be violent or get with the program.

College is a waste of time and money if all they teach is unemployable junk.

TRUMP has brought back the jobs Obama and the democrats said would never and could never come back.

The Senate is the thing that makes the second election of TRUMP possible and a victory for democracy and AMERICA.

Your horrible upcoming loss in the House will back my words.

There will be no spin. The spin stops here.
11/4/2018 3:13 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/4/2018 2:49:00 PM (view original):

HI TANG! We're non violent. Pacifists. We are martyrs for Christ.

Sorry we're not near your Mennonite church. We're not political.

We obey GOD and love Christ. Say HI to your Mennonite preacher father and the 6 members of your church.

Come see us some time. We wear coverings but not makeup. We make our own dresses. Maybe you would like one.
11/4/2018 3:25 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/4/2018 2:03:00 PM (view original):
Are you seriously as mentally challenged as dino? What part of either "either Party" is hard for you to understand? Absolutely hilarious you morons keep insisting on making your stupidity so easy for everyone to see.
11/4/2018 3:35 PM
Posted by dino27 on 11/4/2018 1:09:00 PM (view original):
the overall majority of us realize we will never change each other's opinions.....most of us just want to render our opinions or points without personally attacking each other..thats civil discourse.....thats my cause and always has been.....so thats the way i do it.

of course i do reserve the right to defend myself but i dont want to have to go there.
Spreading lies and hatred is NOT civil discourse.
11/4/2018 3:37 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...19 Next ▸
Antisemitic Left Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.