Antisemitic Left Topic

he doesnt realize that he should turn down his thermostat.....rather un - american imo.
11/4/2018 10:36 AM
Posted by dino27 on 11/4/2018 10:21:00 AM (view original):
thats right..he is not entitled to his opinion or his vote...anyone who decides to vote only for the dems is a 2 year old and a bigot.
we all agree.
Wouldn't expect someone so extremely closed-minded and self-righteous to actually read and comprehend what someone else posts, so let's try again.

The post says "on either side". Do you understand that? Do you need some help?

Quit being in such a hurry to try to bash everyone who disagrees with you and actually read what they have posted. Maybe then somebody might stop thinking you're a total loon.
11/4/2018 11:06 AM
ok..apply what i said to straight ticket voting for either party...same response from me.
i find it impossible to believe you would have posted it if someone said they voted straight republican....
11/4/2018 11:13 AM
He didn't.
11/4/2018 11:51 AM
that figures.
11/4/2018 12:03 PM
Posted by dino27 on 11/4/2018 11:15:00 AM (view original):
ok..apply what i said to straight ticket voting for either party...same response from me.
i find it impossible to believe you would have posted it if someone said they voted straight republican....
We'll, then you would once again be wrong. It's painfully obvious that you pay zero attention to what others post here and just go around looking for argument after argument to try to spread your hatred. For years I have clearly stated that voting any straight-ticket is lazy, foolish, and many other things. Your insistence on being such an extremist only further solidifies what others think of you, while hurting, not helping, your cause.
11/4/2018 12:04 PM
I'm gonna vote straight Republican. Some of them are VERY good but there isn't one that's as crappy as the lib or commie or fascist he's up against in my district or area or State.

I'm not conceding even one seat in the House in the name of fairness because I KNOW THEY WILL VOTE STRAIGHT PARTY LINE!

I'm sorry but that's where we are. And it won't change until they stand down and get civilized or wipe us off the planet.

THE GOOD NEWS is they're gonna get their ***** kicked on Tuesday. They never learn.
11/4/2018 12:22 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/4/2018 12:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 11/4/2018 11:15:00 AM (view original):
We'll, then you would once again be wrong. It's painfully obvious that you pay zero attention to what others post here and just go around looking for argument after argument to try to spread your hatred. For years I have clearly stated that voting any straight-ticket is lazy, foolish, and many other things. Your insistence on being such an extremist only further solidifies what others think of you, while hurting, not helping, your cause.
my cause is to have civil discourse......the only people that think that i am hateful are you and cccp.
11/4/2018 12:41 PM
Posted by DougOut on 11/4/2018 12:23:00 PM (view original):
I'm gonna vote straight Republican. Some of them are VERY good but there isn't one that's as crappy as the lib or commie or fascist he's up against in my district or area or State.

I'm not conceding even one seat in the House in the name of fairness because I KNOW THEY WILL VOTE STRAIGHT PARTY LINE!

I'm sorry but that's where we are. And it won't change until they stand down and get civilized or wipe us off the planet.

THE GOOD NEWS is they're gonna get their ***** kicked on Tuesday. They never learn.
there is nothing wrong with you voting straight ticket...it isnt like you havnt thought it out.
11/4/2018 12:42 PM
If you're trying to prove how crazy you are, you can stop. We all already know.
11/4/2018 12:50 PM
It's what you want. It's what you really really want. And you get what you order. Then you gotta eat it.

And if you push it away because it's not what they advertised...It's not my fault you go hungry.

I'm ordering another big bowl of freedom this year. 250,000 new jobs in October. That's good eating'.
11/4/2018 12:50 PM
if you spend too much money on expensive sugary foods and eat mad piles of candy and cake you run out of dough and the body retaliates......and then you get depressed.

what happened to the guy who tripped in a big hole in the street.
he fell into a depression.
11/4/2018 12:59 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/4/2018 12:50:00 PM (view original):
If you're trying to prove how crazy you are, you can stop. We all already know.
ok..we already know...i admit it,....,i am crazy as a loon and a really hateful person.......now that i have admitted it why not move on.
11/4/2018 1:02 PM
moveon.all3org
11/4/2018 1:05 PM
the overall majority of us realize we will never change each other's opinions.....most of us just want to render our opinions or points without personally attacking each other..thats civil discourse.....thats my cause and always has been.....so thats the way i do it.

of course i do reserve the right to defend myself but i dont want to have to go there.
11/4/2018 1:08 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...19 Next ▸
Antisemitic Left Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.