He does.
11/1/2018 12:43 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/1/2018 12:43:00 PM (view original):
He does.
OK
11/1/2018 12:46 PM
So?
11/1/2018 12:49 PM
So? Both parties have people supporting them who are not exactly good people.
11/1/2018 12:53 PM
He's anti semitic. A white nationalist.
11/1/2018 1:03 PM
OK so if he likes the Red Sox I should stop liking them? There are many vile people that vote Republican. 63mil voted that way.
11/1/2018 1:08 PM
and rightly so, you should not hold those vile people who vote Republicans against the Republicans. Just like you should not hold any vile Democrats against all democrats. For instance, you should not blame the whole democratic party for the few who held up Palestinian flags ath the convention. I know, I know. The dems did not denounce them. Has the republican party denounced the vile people in their party? I don't think so. Why don't you apply the same logic and say you will never vote republican again?
11/1/2018 2:26 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 11/1/2018 2:26:00 PM (view original):
and rightly so, you should not hold those vile people who vote Republicans against the Republicans. Just like you should not hold any vile Democrats against all democrats. For instance, you should not blame the whole democratic party for the few who held up Palestinian flags ath the convention. I know, I know. The dems did not denounce them. Has the republican party denounced the vile people in their party? I don't think so. Why don't you apply the same logic and say you will never vote republican again?
This.
11/1/2018 2:29 PM
The GOP has denounced them. Ben Shapiro does it all the time and Trump has as well. If the Dems denounced them I would not have switched to GOP but remained independent. I agree you cannot hold all accoutable for the idiocy of the few.
11/1/2018 2:37 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/1/2018 2:37:00 PM (view original):
The GOP has denounced them. Ben Shapiro does it all the time and Trump has as well. If the Dems denounced them I would not have switched to GOP but remained independent. I agree you cannot hold all accoutable for the idiocy of the few.
Dems need to denounce who exactly?

Also, which Dems need to do the denouncing? There is no one person that speaks for all Dems.
11/1/2018 2:48 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/1/2018 2:48:00 PM (view original):
Dems need to denounce who exactly?

Also, which Dems need to do the denouncing? There is no one person that speaks for all Dems.
If any Democrat politician who is well known denounces Linda Sarsour and the BDS movement openly, I will not switch to the GOP.
11/1/2018 2:51 PM
Nah. It’s not like you’ll ever vote dem. Go get ****** along with the rest of the GOP.
11/1/2018 3:39 PM
Ben Shapiro ( do you masturbate to pics of him at night???) does not speak for the republican party. Who exactly has Trump denounced? I do remember him saying there were good people on both sides after Charlottesville. Not much off a denouncement.
11/1/2018 4:17 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by wylie715 on 11/1/2018 4:17:00 PM (view original):
Ben Shapiro ( do you masturbate to pics of him at night???) does not speak for the republican party. Who exactly has Trump denounced? I do remember him saying there were good people on both sides after Charlottesville. Not much off a denouncement.
After reading your first sentence, you can go F*CK YOURSELF, wylie.
11/2/2018 9:33 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...19 Next ▸
Antisemitic Left Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.