Antisemitic Left Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
10/31/2018 4:02 AM
More DougOut manipulation. And CCCP is unaware of general hypocrisy.

I have stated many times that a small minority of extremists on both sides are antisemitic.

And it isn't antisemitic to not kiss Israel's ***.
10/31/2018 8:59 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 10/30/2018 9:19:00 PM (view original):
Rabbi at the synagogue where the tragedy happened getting threats and hate mail from Democrats because he agreed to have Donald Trump come and mourn with the members. And people still don’t believe me how antisemitic the Left is. I live it almost daily.
you're an ******* anna hypocrite. Yes, there are some anti-semites on the left, just like there are some anti-semites on the right. The same with racists. Your problem is you lump all people on the left with those anti-semites. There are racists in the republican party, but I don't think all republicans are racists.
There are racists in the democratic p[arty as well, but that does not make all democrats racists. yes, some people flew Palestinian flags at the the DNC. In your mind, that makes all democrats anti-semites and anti Israel. You have a very closed mind.
10/31/2018 12:22 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/31/2018 12:22:00 PM (view original):
Rabbi at the synagogue where the tragedy happened getting threats and hate mail from Democrats because he agreed to have Donald Trump come and mourn with the members. And people still don’t believe me how antisemitic the Left is. I live it almost daily.
you're an ******* anna hypocrite. Yes, there are some anti-semites on the left, just like there are some anti-semites on the right. The same with racists. Your problem is you lump all people on the left with those anti-semites. There are racists in the republican party, but I don't think all republicans are racists.
There are racists in the democratic p[arty as well, but that does not make all democrats racists. yes, some people flew Palestinian flags at the the DNC. In your mind, that makes all democrats anti-semites and anti Israel. You have a very closed mind.
Flying it? Don't care. Not denouncing it. I care. Traitor.
10/31/2018 1:15 PM
This was published yesterday and it's super relevant to cccp's view of the world: https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/10/trump-anti-semitism-pittsburgh-shooter-israel.html

Some good parts:

a number of high-profile Republicans, who have taken to using their support for the Jewish state as a sort of all purpose pass to fan antisemitism at home. That’s been especially apparent in the wake of Saturday’s tragic shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh, as Donald Trump and his allies have tried to squelch any suggestion that president might have helped set the stage for violence through incitement.

And:

Trump has also at various times trafficked in anti-Semitic tropes and stereotypes. Whether or not he harbors any personal animus towards the community, his rhetoric—especially his grotesque Charlottesville response—has often catered to hardcore anti-Semites, or chummed the water by hyping conspiracies that are bound to take on Elders of Zion-ish life of their own

Another goodie:

None of this actually rebuts the idea that Trump has trafficked in conspiracies and language that put Jewish lives at risk. But it does speak to a broader outlook among Republicans that one somehow can’t be guilty of perpetuating antisemitism so long as he properly supports Israel. Not all of them are quite so explicit about it as Trump, but the idea does seem to hover as a tacit assumption among many conservatives.

The prize example may be Steve King, the Iowa congressman who was pushed further into open white supremacism than any other Washington lawmaker. King is devoted supporter of Jewish state. He’s also an anti-immigrant fanatic who’s friendly with members of the Europe’s hard right, endorsed a white supremacist for Toronto mayor, and recently talked about wanting an alternative “Polish perspective” on the Holocaust after visiting Auschwitz.

He goes on:

One glaring problem with using Israel as a shield against accusations of antisemitism is that, well, some vocal antisemities really like Israel. Richard Spencer, the alt-right’s closest thing to an intellectual, sees the country as a perfect model for the white ethnostate he’d like to one day create. He’s referred to his philosophy—perhaps a bit trollishly—as white zionism, and as he once put it: “I would say, if I were to have a beer with [Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu, I bet we would agree on everything.”

10/31/2018 1:51 PM
bad luck again posting sh*t about being a Jew when he knows zero about it. How many antisemties have you met?
10/31/2018 2:27 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 10/31/2018 1:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/31/2018 12:22:00 PM (view original):
Flying it? Don't care. Not denouncing it. I care. Traitor.
******* hypocrite.
10/31/2018 2:28 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 10/31/2018 2:27:00 PM (view original):
bad luck again posting sh*t about being a Jew when he knows zero about it. How many antisemties have you met?
The guy who wrote that piece is Jewish.
10/31/2018 2:49 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 10/31/2018 2:49:00 PM (view original):
So? Probably a Jew like Wylie. How many antisemites have you personally met?
10/31/2018 2:57 PM
Don't trip over yourself.

So if they don't agree with you they aren't Jewish.
10/31/2018 2:59 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 10/31/2018 2:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 10/31/2018 2:49:00 PM (view original):
So? Probably a Jew like Wylie. How many antisemites have you personally met?
“Probably a Jew like Wylie.” I think you might be the one who is antisemitic.

I’ve met two. They are two black cops in Boston who are antisemites and also own a factory with workers who quit for food stamps.
10/31/2018 3:02 PM
1|2|3...19 Next ▸
Antisemitic Left Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.