Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

Posted by mamxet on 7/17/2018 12:03:00 PM (view original):
I think still a work in process

Anyone see how to log out?
It's in the your account balance where the $ appears.
7/17/2018 12:43 PM
Front page update:

"Things are going fairly well overall, but some people are still having issues getting into their accounts. There's a good chance that games will be paused tomorrow as well, to allow us to get everyone sorted out. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience."

While this added delay might be unpopular with many, it seems like the right call. I'm impressed with seble's leadership and practical approach to this process.

Change is hard, but was necessary for WIS to survive. Thank you for your hard and often thankless work, seble.
7/17/2018 1:25 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 7/17/2018 1:25:00 PM (view original):
Front page update:

"Things are going fairly well overall, but some people are still having issues getting into their accounts. There's a good chance that games will be paused tomorrow as well, to allow us to get everyone sorted out. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience."

While this added delay might be unpopular with many, it seems like the right call. I'm impressed with seble's leadership and practical approach to this process.

Change is hard, but was necessary for WIS to survive. Thank you for your hard and often thankless work, seble.
Agreed. Thank you for your hard work and dedication, seble!
7/17/2018 1:30 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 7/17/2018 10:45:00 AM (view original):
I got into the Team Center but none of the teams are accessible.
I've been having to log in again every time I open up browser. Other than that, everything is working as it used to
7/17/2018 1:36 PM
I am having the same issue as others. i can see all my teams but I can't access any of them.
7/17/2018 1:42 PM
It will be mostly fine in a couple of days.
7/17/2018 2:07 PM
Holy **** dat was a ***** to log in!
7/17/2018 3:33 PM
Well I couldn't hate this more. Great job, everyone. In fact - it'd be great if the banner could take up even more space.
7/17/2018 3:40 PM
A few more things of note. Agree with teamvip - the banner is enormous. Not sure how much control you would have over that, but it's kind of an eye sore.

Another thing, I am getting a glitch that happens every so often where another coach's teams show up in the drop down arrow when I try to switch through my teams. When I click one of the teams, it defaults by sending me to my world one team in Naismith. Just something to look into.

Also would like to give a thanks to seble for your hard work, it is much appreciated.
7/17/2018 4:27 PM
I don't know if I'm alone, my first log in and my HD team is gone.
7/17/2018 4:50 PM
Posted by rockindock on 7/17/2018 4:50:00 PM (view original):
I don't know if I'm alone, my first log in and my HD team is gone.
When I click on your name, it says you still have it.
7/17/2018 4:56 PM
I agree the banner is a giant eyesore which eats up far too much of my screens. However, one would expect that SportsHub wants or even expects us to try their other products. So that thing ain't going anywhere.

7/17/2018 5:40 PM
Posted by Wales_ on 7/17/2018 4:29:00 PM (view original):
A few more things of note. Agree with teamvip - the banner is enormous. Not sure how much control you would have over that, but it's kind of an eye sore.

Another thing, I am getting a glitch that happens every so often where another coach's teams show up in the drop down arrow when I try to switch through my teams. When I click one of the teams, it defaults by sending me to my world one team in Naismith. Just something to look into.

Also would like to give a thanks to seble for your hard work, it is much appreciated.
I had this exact same thing happen to me.

https://imgur.com/a/GuHz00b

That circled part, those aren't my teams at all. AND I have a team in every world.
7/17/2018 5:46 PM
log in to second accounts has a lot to be desired, old system was 100 times better
7/17/2018 5:46 PM
Pretty poorly executed. Why not send everyone an email (not a sitemail) with a link and instructions. Sometimes my email and pw worked, others, not. I don't even see my SN anywhere on the screen right now. I will be patient, but can't see my teams etc.
7/17/2018 5:51 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...24 Next ▸
Site Update/SportsHub Integration Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.