Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

7/16/2018 8:19 PM
HEY! (You're my little star)

I've been asking all over the place for why the libs are all ****** off at Trump.

I wanna know what he did. You got all this FBI **** and people shooting Republicans in a ballpark and women screaming.

Can you please tell me what happened? I really don't know. I wish someone could tell me.
7/16/2018 8:24 PM
For the apologists/defenders/morons still baaa-ing.

The fallout from Captain Jackass's meeting with his benefactor!

Apparently, treatment for brain cancer doesn't affect a Man's spine!! Sen. John McCain (R) from Arizona has issued a statement about Trump's "performance" in Helsinki. Some other Republicans are following suit.

From McCain's statement (courtesy of Fox news)

"No prior president has ever abased himself more abjectly before a tyrant,"

"Today’s press conference in Helsinki was one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory."

Rep. Will Hurd. (R) from Texas, a former CIA officer said:

"I've seen Russian intelligence manipulate many people over my professional career and I never would have thought that the US President would become one of the ones getting played by old KGB hands"

and

"There is nothing about agreeing with a thug like Putin that puts America First."

And there have been many more of our legislators FINALLY speaking out/up about this dotard/traitor who has come to power.
Republicans even!!
Country before party........ it's time, WAY past time!
7/16/2018 8:55 PM
I wonder why libs weren't all up in arms when Oblunder got busted for spending us taxpayer dollars to try and overthrow netanyahu during the Israeli elections... As if the US isn't doing the same as Russia in foreign elections. And do libs think ONLY Russia is attempting to hack the US government? Did they forget when China successfully hacked the US Social Security Office?
7/16/2018 10:31 PM (edited)
7/16/2018 10:56 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/16/2018 10:31:00 PM (view original):
I wonder why libs weren't all up in arms when Oblunder got busted for spending us taxpayer dollars to try and overthrow netanyahu during the Israeli elections... As if the US isn't doing the same as Russia in foreign elections. And do libs think ONLY Russia is attempting to hack the US government? Did they forget when China successfully hacked the US Social Security Office?
HAVE YOU NO SHAME? WHAT A DUMB ***** YOU ARE
7/16/2018 11:16 PM
Repeat after me : .... “ a stable genius “
7/16/2018 11:20 PM
#fakenews
7/16/2018 11:42 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/16/2018 11:42:00 PM (view original):
#fakenews
Moy's debunked whataboutism notwithstanding, it's amazing that he still doesn't get issue.

People aren't up in arms just because Russia interfered in our elections. This is expected. What we should never have to expect is that the American President is in any way complicit in this interference.

Even if we make the highly dubious assumption that he knew nothing about the interference during the campaign, his actions since, especially today, are beyond the pale. For Christ's sake, he accepts the self-serving word of an old KGB agent over the detailed reports of his own intelligence agencies.

If Obama ever did anything this foolish, this weak, you couldn't impeach him fast enough.
7/17/2018 12:38 AM
Moy, buddy, you seem a little tired. Maybe defending Trump's behavior has finally gotten to you. Usually, the more outrageously stupid Trump's words and deeds, the more gleefully you hail it as genius. But today's perfunctory whataboutism just smacks of fatigue and desperation.
7/17/2018 1:44 AM
BREAKING:
The Kremlin just named Donald J. Trump its Employee of the Month for July.
7/17/2018 2:59 AM
It wasn't a meeting, it was a performance review.
7/17/2018 3:48 AM
A productive dialogue is not only good for the United States and good for Russia, but it is good for the world. #HELSINKI2018

I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. #HELSINKI2018

^^^^Trump on Twitter
7/17/2018 7:05 AM

Rand Paul sides with Trump on Russia, says critics 'motivated' by dislike of president

^^^^SO TRUE!!!
7/17/2018 7:28 AM
THIS IS AWESOME!!! LIBERAL MEDIA IS LOSING THEIR **** OVER TRUMP'S RUSSIA VISIT!!!

CNN: Trump caved spectacularly to Putin. Here's what might happen next

Maddow: Time for Americans to face 'worst case scenario' on Trump

CNBC: Trump's performance at summit with Putin was 'unprecedented,' experts say

Vox: The 6 most bizarre moments from Trump’s post-Putin interview with Sean Hannity

CNN again: Hillary Clinton was exactly right about Trump being Putin's puppet

CNN again: Trump: A profile in cowardice

NYT: Colbert Says He’s ‘Shaken’ by Trump’s Coziness With Putin

Vox again: Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, and America’s “geopolitical suicide”

Politico: Some Dare Call It Treason

HuffPost: 'Treason' Is Top Searched Word After Trump-Putin Press Conference
7/17/2018 7:43 AM
◂ Prev 1...1062|1063|1064|1065|1066...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.