TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by tangplay on 7/15/2018 6:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/15/2018 5:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/15/2018 2:02:00 PM (view original):
Now am I right or wrong that you need a birth certificate change to go into the assorted restroom?
You DON'T!
If that is true, then I agree, I think the birth certificate would should have to be changed.
I don’t see how that matters.
7/15/2018 6:59 PM
ROME 410 AD
7/15/2018 7:05 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/15/2018 11:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/15/2018 10:45:00 AM (view original):
The "opinion" that a human with a ***** is a woman just because HE says so that day is wrong, and NOBODY should ever except it.
This is dumb. It’s the same thing people said about gay people in the past.
Time for you to realize that outside your freak-show State, many, many people still do.
As I've said before, I'd love to see you spread some of your ridiculous Liberal BS in other parts of the World. Your life expectancy would be measured in days.
If you wake-up tomorrow and identify as a sheep, does that make your bestiality OK too?
What if you wake-up and feel like a child?
7/15/2018 7:43 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/15/2018 7:43:00 PM (view original):
The "opinion" that a human with a ***** is a woman just because HE says so that day is wrong, and NOBODY should ever except it.
Time for you to realize that outside your freak-show State, many, many people still do.
As I've said before, I'd love to see you spread some of your ridiculous Liberal BS in other parts of the World. Your life expectancy would be measured in days.
If you wake-up tomorrow and identify as a sheep, does that make your bestiality OK too?
“Many still do.” Are you saying people in the country still have a problem with gays? I don’t doubt it. Those same people probably still have a problem with blacks too. Unfortunately, we’ll never rid the country of ignorant idiots.
7/15/2018 7:54 PM
LOL

"outside your freak-show state"
7/15/2018 7:54 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/15/2018 5:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/15/2018 3:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/15/2018 1:58:00 PM (view original):
Lol, that's not true. Obama and Hillary are Christians. A sizable amount of Christians are Democrats. According to Pew, a majority of Jews are Democrats. It completely depends on denomination. A majority of Evangelicals like Strikeout are Republicans. A majority of my denomination, Mennonites, are Democrats.
Didn't you say you live in rural Kansas?

Mennonite...rural Kansas. I'll be damned...I never thought of the quadrangle around Newton/Hutchinson/Hillsboro/McPherson as being rural. I've been there many times when I have business in Wichita. Rural Kansas to me is way out west towards Colorado.
I have family in northeast Kansas. Essentially all of Kansas is rural.
Hey now. There are a few of us who live around here. Everyone is concentrated in about 6 counties but this ain't Alaska or Wyoming.
7/15/2018 8:12 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/15/2018 7:54:00 PM (view original):
“Many still do.” Are you saying people in the country still have a problem with gays? I don’t doubt it. Those same people probably still have a problem with blacks too. Unfortunately, we’ll never rid the country of ignorant idiots.
Yes, many people still have a problem with homosexuality. If you want to kid yourself into thinking differently, then you are dellusional. Compare the number of countries where gay marriage is legal to the number of countries where homosexuality is illegal, if you need proof. Being homosexual is nothing at all like being black, and I'd bet it's insulting to both groups (or doubly to black homosexuals) to have you say something so ignorant. Of course, coming from you, it's not even near the top of the list.

Why didn't you answer the questions? If feeling like the opposite gender (I'm sure that's not PC) is OK, is feeling like a sheep (or cow or dog) then OK too? Where does it stop?!

7/15/2018 8:23 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/15/2018 8:12:00 PM (view original):
Lol, that's not true. Obama and Hillary are Christians. A sizable amount of Christians are Democrats. According to Pew, a majority of Jews are Democrats. It completely depends on denomination. A majority of Evangelicals like Strikeout are Republicans. A majority of my denomination, Mennonites, are Democrats.

Mennonite...rural Kansas. I'll be damned...I never thought of the quadrangle around Newton/Hutchinson/Hillsboro/McPherson as being rural. I've been there many times when I have business in Wichita. Rural Kansas to me is way out west towards Colorado.
Hey now. There are a few of us who live around here. Everyone is concentrated in about 6 counties but this ain't Alaska or Wyoming.
Yeah, I get it. I’m from Southern California, so, to me, if you have to drive pst a bunch of corn and soy bean fields on your way to the one town with a movie theater in a 40 mile radius, you’re in a rural area.
7/15/2018 8:27 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/15/2018 8:23:00 PM (view original):
Yes, many people still have a problem with homosexuality. If you want to kid yourself into thinking differently, then you are dellusional. Compare the number of countries where gay marriage is legal to the number of countries where homosexuality is illegal, if you need proof. Being homosexual is nothing at all like being black, and I'd bet it's insulting to both groups (or doubly to black homosexuals) to have you say something so ignorant. Of course, coming from you, it's not even near the top of the list.

Why didn't you answer the questions? If feeling like the opposite gender (I'm sure that's not PC) is OK, is feeling like a sheep (or cow or dog) then OK too? Where does it stop?!

Yes, many people still have a problem with homosexuality. They are ignorant idiots. Full stop.
7/15/2018 8:27 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/15/2018 8:27:00 PM (view original):

Yes, many people still have a problem with homosexuality. They are ignorant idiots. Full stop.
Still avoiding the question. That says more than any answer you could babble.
I'm sure the MAJORITY of the World that disagrees with you thinks you are an ignorant idiot. Of course, we here at WIS, know that.
This is just one more example of why.
Thanks for trying, but it's yet another "l" for b-llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
7/15/2018 8:35 PM

Answer the man's questions.
7/15/2018 8:41 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/15/2018 8:35:00 PM (view original):

I'm sure the MAJORITY of the World that disagrees with you thinks you are an ignorant idiot. Of course, we here at WIS, know that.
Thanks for trying, but it's yet another "l" for b-llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

He never answered me either. What if I identify as 65? May I have senior citizens discounts?
7/15/2018 8:42 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/15/2018 8:12:00 PM (view original):

Yeah, I get it. I’m from Southern California, so, to me, if you have to drive pst a bunch of corn and soy bean fields on your way to the one town with a movie theater in a 40 mile radius, you’re in a rural area.
That makes sense. Most countries have fewer people than So Cal.

There are corn fields all around me.
7/15/2018 8:46 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/15/2018 6:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/15/2018 6:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/15/2018 5:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/15/2018 2:02:00 PM (view original):
Now am I right or wrong that you need a birth certificate change to go into the assorted restroom?
You DON'T!
If that is true, then I agree, I think the birth certificate would should have to be changed.
I don’t see how that matters.
Tang why does it matter to you? You were on the same page with BL until now?
7/15/2018 8:48 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/15/2018 8:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/15/2018 8:35:00 PM (view original):

He never answered me either. What if I identify as 65? May I have senior citizens discounts?
They aren’t real questions.
7/15/2018 9:06 PM
◂ Prev 1...372|373|374|375|376...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.