Posted by strikeout26 on 7/14/2018 7:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 7:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/14/2018 7:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/14/2018 7:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 7:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/14/2018 7:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/14/2018 7:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/14/2018 7:27:00 PM (view original):
This is one that's not up for debate with me.
You can choose to live your life that way. I am no LGBT crusader or anything. I just try not to be a dick to people.

BTW, fighting people isn't very Christ like is it? ;)
If you are fortunate enough to ever have a daughter, your views will change.
He needs to have sex to have kids. One step at a time.
I have to get married to have kids.
I truly appreciate this response, Tang. Thank you!!!
So you are a virgin. Outstanding. Yet you opine on how I should raise my daughter. What if I am Muslim And it’s against my religion for my daughter to see any man naked before marriage? What then?
It is also against mine and Tang's religion and if you were religious it would be against your Jewish religion as well.
My parents didn’t care if I had sex before marriage and they are fairly religious. Also the Left only cares about Muslim feelings not Christian or Jewish.
Boris. That is a stupid and divisive statement. Hyper-partisan for no reason and devoid of truth.

The "left" (whatever THAT is) cares about everyone's religious freedom............maybe their feelings too, for all I know.
Why not (when you complain about the divided Country) be a part of the solution rather than a part of the problem..........what with all your partisan attacks and name-calling everybody who disagrees with you.

It is the "right" who wants to have the power to run everybody else's lives from my perspective.
THEY want to make everyone look, act, believe , and think like they do.
Sorry but I just won't be a tiny brained bigot!
I am sorry you disagree but I am correct here.
On what? Any good "leftist" cares about everyone, not just muslims.

IF you're claiming the left doesn't "care" about Christian's religious freedom or "feelings" you're not correct at all. You're delusional.
THIS Country is/has been all about Christian's "feelings" and Freedoms since like FOREVER.

You continue to amaze me Boris with your lack of remembrance of History, both ours as a Country and your own culture's History.
It's really kinda scary.

Besides what does Muslim's feelings have to do with your transgender paranoia??
I don't think you have to worry about it so much............ it isn't communicable/transmittable like a virus or something.
I think your (and my) daughters have more to fear in public locker rooms than getting the transgender "bug".

Besides haven't you heard? (Joni Mitchell told me) Sex kills.
Then explain BDS. There are countries way more awful than Israel like 100x more but the protests here in Leftist centers are against Israel. I dont see People complaining against KSA, Iran, China....
Boris, I can't speak for "leftists"......... I imagine they come in all stripes........... from stupid to.........well, not so stupid........ Plus I don't even know what a BDS is (unless it's a big damn **** like I took earlier), AND I don't do any public protesting about anything (so far!) so I dang sure ain't gonna protest China, Iran, or Kansas............. though I do like to watch Josey Wales now and again to remind me of them Kansan's arrogance......... and the dog that tags along is one of my all time favorite movie roles. Talk about acting!!! His growls were unbelievably expressive...... and so much character.
Should have won the Oscar for supporting actor that year!
7/15/2018 1:12 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/15/2018 12:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/15/2018 12:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/15/2018 12:43:00 PM (view original):
What question? And how do you know? Have you changed yours? No. Point is they can change it on a whim. I am Sure there are pervs out there that do.

I will reiterate if you have a ***** you are a man and if you don’t then you are not. Rest is Leftist semantics.
I think it has to be legally signed or something.
Nope. Read the case. It is whatever you identify with that day.
Correct me if I am wrong, but to go to a different restroom the birth certificate must be changed? If not then I retract my earlier statements, that is dumb.
7/15/2018 1:13 PM
Planet Fitness is a judgment free zone you do as you will depending on the day.
7/15/2018 1:20 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/15/2018 1:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/15/2018 12:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 7/15/2018 12:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/15/2018 10:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 7/15/2018 10:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 8:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/14/2018 7:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 7:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/14/2018 7:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/14/2018 7:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 7:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/14/2018 7:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/14/2018 7:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/14/2018 7:27:00 PM (view original):
This is one that's not up for debate with me.
You can choose to live your life that way. I am no LGBT crusader or anything. I just try not to be a dick to people.

BTW, fighting people isn't very Christ like is it? ;)
If you are fortunate enough to ever have a daughter, your views will change.
He needs to have sex to have kids. One step at a time.
I have to get married to have kids.
I truly appreciate this response, Tang. Thank you!!!
So you are a virgin. Outstanding. Yet you opine on how I should raise my daughter. What if I am Muslim And it’s against my religion for my daughter to see any man naked before marriage? What then?
It is also against mine and Tang's religion and if you were religious it would be against your Jewish religion as well.
My parents didn’t care if I had sex before marriage and they are fairly religious. Also the Left only cares about Muslim feelings not Christian or Jewish.
Boris. That is a stupid and divisive statement. Hyper-partisan for no reason and devoid of truth.

The "left" (whatever THAT is) cares about everyone's religious freedom............maybe their feelings too, for all I know.
Why not (when you complain about the divided Country) be a part of the solution rather than a part of the problem..........what with all your partisan attacks and name-calling everybody who disagrees with you.

It is the "right" who wants to have the power to run everybody else's lives from my perspective.
THEY want to make everyone look, act, believe , and think like they do.
Sorry but I just won't be a tiny brained bigot!
I am sorry you disagree but I am correct here.
On what? Any good "leftist" cares about everyone, not just muslims.

IF you're claiming the left doesn't "care" about Christian's religious freedom or "feelings" you're not correct at all. You're delusional.
THIS Country is/has been all about Christian's "feelings" and Freedoms since like FOREVER.

You continue to amaze me Boris with your lack of remembrance of History, both ours as a Country and your own culture's History.
It's really kinda scary.

Besides what does Muslim's feelings have to do with your transgender paranoia??
I don't think you have to worry about it so much............ it isn't communicable/transmittable like a virus or something.
I think your (and my) daughters have more to fear in public locker rooms than getting the transgender "bug".

Besides haven't you heard? (Joni Mitchell told me) Sex kills.
Then explain BDS. There are countries way more awful than Israel like 100x more but the protests here in Leftist centers are against Israel. I dont see People complaining against KSA, Iran, China....
Boris, I can't speak for "leftists"......... I imagine they come in all stripes........... from stupid to.........well, not so stupid........ Plus I don't even know what a BDS is (unless it's a big damn **** like I took earlier), AND I don't do any public protesting about anything (so far!) so I dang sure ain't gonna protest China, Iran, or Kansas............. though I do like to watch Josey Wales now and again to remind me of them Kansan's arrogance......... and the dog that tags along is one of my all time favorite movie roles. Talk about acting!!! His growls were unbelievably expressive...... and so much character.
Should have won the Oscar for supporting actor that year!
BDS equals boycott, divestment and sanctions.
7/15/2018 1:21 PM
If you haven't noticed CCCP, I complain about Iran, Saudi Arabia, China, etc. much more than I do Israel.
7/15/2018 1:24 PM
You are the minority. My point was that the Left doesn’t care about Jews and Christians. They call Christians bible thumpers and mock them for being pro life and against gay marriage. They say nothing about Islam.

7/15/2018 1:28 PM
Lol, that's not true. Obama and Hillary are Christians. A sizable amount of Christians are Democrats. According to Pew, a majority of Jews are Democrats. It completely depends on denomination. A majority of Evangelicals like Strikeout are Republicans. A majority of my denomination, Mennonites, are Democrats.
7/15/2018 1:58 PM
Now am I right or wrong that you need a birth certificate change to go into the assorted restroom?
7/15/2018 2:02 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/15/2018 1:58:00 PM (view original):
Lol, that's not true. Obama and Hillary are Christians. A sizable amount of Christians are Democrats. According to Pew, a majority of Jews are Democrats. It completely depends on denomination. A majority of Evangelicals like Strikeout are Republicans. A majority of my denomination, Mennonites, are Democrats.

How many men a night are we talking about?
7/15/2018 2:27 PM
Didn't you say you live in rural Kansas?

Mennonite...rural Kansas. I'll be damned...I never thought of the quadrangle around Newton/Hutchinson/Hillsboro/McPherson as being rural. I've been there many times when I have business in Wichita. Rural Kansas to me is way out west towards Colorado.
7/15/2018 3:21 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/15/2018 3:21:00 PM (view original):

Mennonite...rural Kansas. I'll be damned...I never thought of the quadrangle around Newton/Hutchinson/Hillsboro/McPherson as being rural. I've been there many times when I have business in Wichita. Rural Kansas to me is way out west towards Colorado.
I said I live in central Kansas, not rural Kansas.
7/15/2018 3:36 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/15/2018 3:36:00 PM (view original):

I said I live in central Kansas, not rural Kansas.
lol, OK.
7/15/2018 4:21 PM

I have family in northeast Kansas. Essentially all of Kansas is rural.
7/15/2018 5:05 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/15/2018 2:02:00 PM (view original):
Now am I right or wrong that you need a birth certificate change to go into the assorted restroom?
You DON'T!
7/15/2018 5:22 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/15/2018 5:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/15/2018 2:02:00 PM (view original):
You DON'T!
If that is true, then I agree, I think the birth certificate would should have to be changed.
7/15/2018 6:14 PM
◂ Prev 1...371|372|373|374|375...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.