Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

I'm Peter Strzok and I'm glad to Peter you.

I'm an FBI guy.

Cheated on my wife and lied on TV because I know FAKE NEWS will cover for me.

You can't touch this.
7/15/2018 3:21 PM
The hearing WAS an embarrassment but I didn't see what you're claiming.......... I DID see a bunch of Congressmen/women looking like stooges.
7/15/2018 3:24 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/15/2018 3:24:00 PM (view original):
The hearing WAS an embarrassment but I didn't see what you're claiming.......... I DID see a bunch of Congressmen/women looking like stooges.

The ones that claimed this guy was a hero?
7/15/2018 3:30 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/15/2018 3:03:00 PM (view original):
OH.

Well I guess I just didn't know.

After all...Peter Strzok yesterday....

He's an FBI guy. Right? And Mueller. His wife gave money to and campaigned for Hillary. Right?

But this Strzok, who has been shaded from us for over 6 months, FINALLY came out yesterday and was roundly thrashed by the democrats.

RIGHT?
#fakenews

Mueller's wife did not give money to or campaign for Hillary.
7/15/2018 3:32 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/15/2018 3:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 7/15/2018 3:03:00 PM (view original):
OH.

Well I guess I just didn't know.

After all...Peter Strzok yesterday....

He's an FBI guy. Right? And Mueller. His wife gave money to and campaigned for Hillary. Right?

But this Strzok, who has been shaded from us for over 6 months, FINALLY came out yesterday and was roundly thrashed by the democrats.

RIGHT?
#fakenews

Mueller's wife did not give money to or campaign for Hillary.
OH REALLY!

Who did she campaign for and give money to?
7/15/2018 3:39 PM
You're thinking of McCabe.

Mueller's wife stays completely out of the public eye.
7/15/2018 3:45 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/15/2018 3:24:00 PM (view original):
Yep.... They always do.... Bunch of no good grandstanders on all sides of the aisle. Total waste of money.... All these hearings.
7/15/2018 3:54 PM
McCabe?

The FBI guy whose wife got a half million dollars to run as a congresswoman?

The FBI guy appointed by Obama?

The woman that got their money from the DNC bailed out by Hillary with her spare change?

The spare change she had from Bill speeches and her Secretary of state and Uranium stuff?

Supported by McAuliffe who ran and was funded by the Clinton machine?

The dirty Terry McAuliffe? The one Soros gave money to? The former slime ball from the Clintons?

YOU may be right. There are so many dirty and crooked democrats around, it's easy to get them mixed up.

It's just easier to put you all in a basket of deplorable. OH WAIT!

Well, I'm sorry and I'm willing to admit I got a possible democrat criminal mixed up with an actual democrat criminal.

I wish all the wives and children, who make it a priority to stay out of the public eye, were afforded that simple and obvious kindness by the ever more violent and barbaric left.
7/15/2018 4:10 PM
LOL...Roy Moore, Jim Jordan, Dana Rohrbacher, Blake Farenthold, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, all the one's the Koch brothers gave money to...or Steve Wynn. Or Sheldon Anderson. There's plenty of deplorable to go around.

Also Mueller is a Republican. More #fakenews there from you. Oh guess what..so is Andrew McCabe. More #fakenews

You are on a #fakenews roll today! Well done sir!

7/15/2018 4:36 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/15/2018 4:36:00 PM (view original):
LOL...Roy Moore, Jim Jordan, Dana Rohrbacher, Blake Farenthold, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, all the one's the Koch brothers gave money to...or Steve Wynn. Or Sheldon Anderson. There's plenty of deplorable to go around.

Also Mueller is a Republican. More #fakenews there from you. Oh guess what..so is Andrew McCabe. More #fakenews

You are on a #fakenews roll today! Well done sir!
Incorrect my fallible friend.

You throw out names without address. The more you do the more you mess.
Rohrbacher and Farenthold. Names you don't know.
The more you dig the farther down you go.
The more down you go the more fun we make.
The more every minute we point out you're fake.
But that's just fine cause we made a bet.
Waiting' on you to tell the first truth yet.
7/15/2018 4:59 PM
Tell us again how Mueller's wife campaigned for Hillary my fallible friend.

Or how Mueller is a Democrat.
7/15/2018 5:00 PM
Well, Mueller is a RINO.

Mueller is.......HE'S NOT A REPUBLICAN!

He said so. Don't you remember? Just a few weeks ago. He said the Republican party left him. Remember?

I heard it on the news. Not the fake news. MUELLER IS NOT A REPUBLICAN. He said so.

Tell us again how he is a republican my fallible friend.
7/15/2018 5:11 PM
That was Comey dumbass. Ok. Back to blocked. You got nothing other than Rush regurgitated bullshit.
7/15/2018 5:14 PM
Comey is a RHINO? I thought it was Mueller.

It is Mueller. It's Comey too.They all look the same in the swamp.

7/15/2018 5:21 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/15/2018 5:14:00 PM (view original):
That was Comey dumbass. Ok. Back to blocked. You got nothing other than Rush regurgitated bullshit.
Now it's really getting confusing.

Comey is a dumbass?

Who is McCabe and and how is he involved with Strzok? And Page?

Why for the first time in history is a sitting American President accused of working with the Russians?

OH WAIT! That was Obama. NEVERMIND!
7/15/2018 5:37 PM
◂ Prev 1...1056|1057|1058|1059|1060...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.