Posted by tangplay on 7/14/2018 6:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 6:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/14/2018 5:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 1:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/14/2018 1:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 1:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/14/2018 1:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 11:16:00 AM (view original):
A man decides he wants to be a woman and walks into the W locker room at Planet Fitness. Another woman complained that the man who has man parts is changing and he would not leave the locker room for one hour. She asks him to leave. He files a harassment charge and Planet Fitness cancels the woman’s membership.

This is the type of nonsense that people like bad luck support and I find it insane. This country is super divided. Bad luck and I will never agree. Bob and I will never agree. Wylie and I will never agree. There are millions of people like bad luck, Wylie and Bob and millions like me.

So how the heck do we continue as a United Nation?

Maybe don’t be a dick? Gender isn’t binary. It isn’t simple. There are people in the world different from you.
OK so my 14 year old is in there and a man walks in what do I tell her? Just change in front of that person? Did you just call me a dick? Typical liberal. Brave on social media. You d never do that to my face.
Pretty sure you’ve lead a name calling crusade for several pages. Insane. Terrible person. Don’t be such a snowflake.

If your 14 year old is changing in a public locker room in front of other adults, tell her to act normally. It isn’t a big deal.
LMAO....so if it’s just her and a “man” I should tell Her to just be casual? Are you serious? Snowflake? LMaO.

You don’t have daughters.
If your 14 year old is uncomfortable, she doesn't have to change.
But she should look at a grown man naked? Are you serious!?
I mean there is no obligation to go into a public changing room.

BTW, she is looking at a grown woman.
BTW you are a moron. Grown woman? Are you a virgin too?
7/14/2018 6:32 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/14/2018 12:50:00 PM (view original):
A man decides he wants to be a woman and walks into the W locker room at Planet Fitness. Another woman complained that the man who has man parts is changing and he would not leave the locker room for one hour. She asks him to leave. He files a harassment charge and Planet Fitness cancels the woman’s membership.

This is the type of nonsense that people like bad luck support and I find it insane. This country is super divided. Bad luck and I will never agree. Bob and I will never agree. Wylie and I will never agree. There are millions of people like bad luck, Wylie and Bob and millions like me.

A man decides he wants to be a woman

This is where you are wrong. That person is a woman. They are not a man.

just because that person decided they want to be a woman??? That makes no sense. I have decided I want to be a billionaire. Where's my money? If that "man" wants to be a woman he/she can have surgery to do that. If I want to be a billionaire, I can work hard and hopefully attain that goal. Mere wanting it isn't enough.
7/14/2018 6:32 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/14/2018 5:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 1:02:00 PM (view original):

How is he a woman when he has man parts?
If he identifies as a woman, then he is a woman. Are you saying that you have to have the according genitalia to be a member of a gender?
100%. They is what I am saying. Otherwise why have separate bathrooms at all when I can change my sex at a whim? When you lose your virginity you ll understand.
7/14/2018 6:34 PM
Pretty sure you’ve lead a name calling crusade for several pages. Insane. Terrible person. Don’t be such a snowflake.

You comment on his name calling and then immediately call him a name! That's funny!
7/14/2018 6:35 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/14/2018 6:32:00 PM (view original):

just because that person decided they want to be a woman??? That makes no sense. I have decided I want to be a billionaire. Where's my money? If that "man" wants to be a woman he/she can have surgery to do that. If I want to be a billionaire, I can work hard and hopefully attain that goal. Mere wanting it isn't enough.
Wait you agree with me? Wtf?

If I want to be 6’10 it’s too bad you play the hand you’re dealt
7/14/2018 6:37 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 1:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 7/14/2018 12:17:00 PM (view original):
"So how the heck do we continue as a United Nation?"

Boris, you (or I) don't have to like anyone.........you just have to let them live (within the Law) the way they want. Ignore them if you have to (and can) but leave them the hell alone.
I'm not an F.L.D.S. member but I leave them alone even though they appear to violate some laws. Enforcing the Law is NOT my responsibility...........taking care of my own actions IS! The goal is simple, to:
Walk in Beauty.
So I should just shrug when a person with man parts decides they are going to use the women’s locker room at a gym? As a father of two girls that does not sit well with me. You?
I only have 1 daughter and she's 21. Doesn't sit well with me either. If she was in that situation and asked my advice, I'd suggest she leave until the person is no longer there.
7/14/2018 6:38 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 6:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/14/2018 6:32:00 PM (view original):

Wait you agree with me? Wtf?

If I want to be 6’10 it’s too bad you play the hand you’re dealt
Yes, I agree with you. Not sure why that's such a surprise.
so, tangplay, if I decide I identify as Donald Trump, I should be able to walk into the white house and make policy changes, right???
7/14/2018 6:40 PM
Boris 5 feet 2 and 280 pounds. No wonder you want a sex change
7/14/2018 6:41 PM
Medical professionals should stop wasting their efforts on petty things like cancer and Alzheimers so they can devote 100% of all available time and money to finding a way for these poor, unfortunate, misunderstood individuals to have detachable penises and breasts so that they can look more the part of whatever gender they are relating to that day (or hour, or minute).

7/14/2018 6:42 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/14/2018 6:35:00 PM (view original):

You comment on his name calling and then immediately call him a name! That's funny!
I did But I never called him a dick. Whatever
7/14/2018 6:45 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 6:30:00 PM (view original):
A grown person with man parts. So if you decide you are a woman tomorrow I should treat you as such? What if I decise I am 65 what then? May I collect SSI?
I think your understanding of transgender people is lacking. People don’t “just decide” to change genders. It’s not something anyone takes lightly and almost everyone who goes through it suffers for years before coming to terms with their situation.
7/14/2018 6:47 PM
But how do I differentiare between that person and just a perv?
7/14/2018 6:48 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 6:48:00 PM (view original):
I don’t know. How do you tell which guys in the locker room are trying to sneak a peak of your junk? How does your daughter know which girls in the locker room are lesbians trying to catch a glimpse of her boobs?

You will never be able to tell. That doesn’t mean we punish all transgender people.
7/14/2018 6:52 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/14/2018 6:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 6:48:00 PM (view original):
I don’t know. How do you tell which guys in the locker room are trying to sneak a peak of your junk? How does your daughter know which girls in the locker room are lesbians trying to catch a glimpse of her boobs?

You will never be able to tell. That doesn’t mean we punish all transgender people.
I can defend myself vs guys and she can defend herself vs girls. A 6’3 230 pound guy would be tough for her to defend herself against.

I don’t look at guys junk. What sort off places do you go? Lol
7/14/2018 6:54 PM
Also I don’t want my little girl seeing a grown naked man live for the first time in that sort of setting. Does that make me odd? Maybe.
7/14/2018 6:56 PM
◂ Prev 1...364|365|366|367|368...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.