TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 7/14/2018 2:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 1:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/14/2018 1:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 1:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/14/2018 1:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 11:16:00 AM (view original):
A man decides he wants to be a woman and walks into the W locker room at Planet Fitness. Another woman complained that the man who has man parts is changing and he would not leave the locker room for one hour. She asks him to leave. He files a harassment charge and Planet Fitness cancels the woman’s membership.

This is the type of nonsense that people like bad luck support and I find it insane. This country is super divided. Bad luck and I will never agree. Bob and I will never agree. Wylie and I will never agree. There are millions of people like bad luck, Wylie and Bob and millions like me.

So how the heck do we continue as a United Nation?

Maybe don’t be a dick? Gender isn’t binary. It isn’t simple. There are people in the world different from you.
OK so my 14 year old is in there and a man walks in what do I tell her? Just change in front of that person? Did you just call me a dick? Typical liberal. Brave on social media. You d never do that to my face.
Pretty sure you’ve lead a name calling crusade for several pages. Insane. Terrible person. Don’t be such a snowflake.

If your 14 year old is changing in a public locker room in front of other adults, tell her to act normally. It isn’t a big deal.
LMAO....so if it’s just her and a “man” I should tell Her to just be casual? Are you serious? Snowflake? LMaO.

You don’t have daughters.
Well, it’s not a man. But anyway, what do you think is going to happen?
What is the worst case scenario? Assault. It was a man who decided he wanted to Identify as a woman.
7/14/2018 2:29 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/14/2018 2:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/14/2018 2:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/14/2018 1:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/14/2018 10:33:00 AM (view original):
Your opinion is wrong.
It could be, but unless you think the actions taken by Russian hackers did zero damage to the Clinton campaign, it isn’t.
No, you have the wrong conception. It only matters if the Russians swayed the outcome, which they did not. They swayed some votes, but not enough to alter the outcome. Trump won too many electoral votes.
I think you’re looking at that wrong. Trump won Michigan by 12,000 votes. Wisconsin by 20,000. Pennsylvania by 40,000. Those are slim margins in a presidential election. The damage done by the hacking could have easily swayed one or more of those states.

The GOP-chaired senate intelligence committee just released a report agreeing that the Russians interfered in the election to benefit Trump.

Regardles of whether or not Trump was complicit, the interference helped him. This is a fact.
What untruth did the Russians release? Should the voters not be as informed as they can be about the people they are voting for?
7/14/2018 2:34 PM
How likely do you think that is?
7/14/2018 2:35 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 2:34:00 PM (view original):
Your opinion is wrong.
It could be, but unless you think the actions taken by Russian hackers did zero damage to the Clinton campaign, it isn’t.
No, you have the wrong conception. It only matters if the Russians swayed the outcome, which they did not. They swayed some votes, but not enough to alter the outcome. Trump won too many electoral votes.
I think you’re looking at that wrong. Trump won Michigan by 12,000 votes. Wisconsin by 20,000. Pennsylvania by 40,000. Those are slim margins in a presidential election. The damage done by the hacking could have easily swayed one or more of those states.

The GOP-chaired senate intelligence committee just released a report agreeing that the Russians interfered in the election to benefit Trump.

Regardles of whether or not Trump was complicit, the interference helped him. This is a fact.
What untruth did the Russians release? Should the voters not be as informed as they can be about the people they are voting for?
They committed a crime and released private info.
7/14/2018 2:35 PM
Your opinion is wrong.

Show us where the GOP-chaired Senate intelligence committee released a report agreeing that the Russians interfered in the election to benefit TRUMP.
7/14/2018 3:27 PM

“There is no doubt that Russia undertook an unprecedented effort to interfere with our 2016 election," Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr, a North Carolina Republican, said in a statement. "Committee staff have spent 14 months reviewing the sources, tradecraft, and analytic work, and we see no reason to dispute the conclusions."

The top Democrat on the committee, Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, said that "after a thorough review, our staff concluded that the ICA conclusions were accurate and on point. The Russian effort was extensive, sophisticated and ordered by President Putin himself for the purpose of helping Donald Trump and hurting Hilary Clinton."

7/14/2018 3:39 PM
A man decides he wants to be a woman and walks into the W locker room at Planet Fitness. Another woman complained that the man who has man parts is changing and he would not leave the locker room for one hour. She asks him to leave. He files a harassment charge and Planet Fitness cancels the woman’s membership.

This is the type of nonsense that people like bad luck support and I find it insane. This country is super divided. Bad luck and I will never agree. Bob and I will never agree. Wylie and I will never agree. There are millions of people like bad luck, Wylie and Bob and millions like me.

Maybe don’t be a dick? Gender isn’t binary. It isn’t simple. There are people in the world different from you.
Let a man try to enter a bathroom or locker room with my daughter and it's going to get ugly.
7/14/2018 4:31 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/14/2018 3:39:00 PM (view original):

“There is no doubt that Russia undertook an unprecedented effort to interfere with our 2016 election," Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr, a North Carolina Republican, said in a statement. "Committee staff have spent 14 months reviewing the sources, tradecraft, and analytic work, and we see no reason to dispute the conclusions."

The top Democrat on the committee, Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, said that "after a thorough review, our staff concluded that the ICA conclusions were accurate and on point. The Russian effort was extensive, sophisticated and ordered by President Putin himself for the purpose of helping Donald Trump and hurting Hilary Clinton."

That's cute. We're way beyond your simple Jedi mind tricks.

You got a very ugly democrat spewing lies.

Show us where the GOP-chaired Senate intelligence committee released a report agreeing that the Russians interfered in the election to benefit TRUMP.

You can't do it.
7/14/2018 4:41 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/14/2018 4:31:00 PM (view original):

Let a man try to enter a bathroom or locker room with my daughter and it's going to get ugly.
A man is not legally allowed to enter a bathroom or locker room with your daughter.

A woman is.
7/14/2018 4:43 PM
Really?

When did we turn into NAZI Germany?
7/14/2018 4:46 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/14/2018 4:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/14/2018 3:39:00 PM (view original):

That's cute. We're way beyond your simple Jedi mind tricks.

You got a very ugly democrat spewing lies.

You can't do it.
Dude, the report is only seven pages long. Even you can probably read it.

https://www.burr.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/SSCI%20ICA%20ASSESSMENT_FINALJULY3.pdf

Here is a snippet:

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S . presidential election. Russia's goals were to undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.

The Committee found that the ICA provided a range of all-source reporting to support these assessments.
• The Committee concurs with intelligence and open-source assessments that this influence campaign was approved by President Putin.
• Further, a body of reporting, to include different intelligence disciplines, open source reporting on Russian leadership policy preferences, and Russian media content, showed that Moscow sought to denigrate Secretary Clinton.
• The ICA relies on public Russian leadership commentary, Russian state media reports, public examples of where Russian interests would have aligned with candidates' policy statements, and a body of intelligence reporting to support the assessment that Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for Trump.

7/14/2018 5:16 PM
Nobody cares what Mark Warner says.

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

We don't believe you anymore.

You have burned all your bridges and are no longer relevant.

The majority deplorables have kicked you to the side of the road. Get out of our way.

You're blocking the road.
7/14/2018 5:30 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 1:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/14/2018 12:50:00 PM (view original):

A man decides he wants to be a woman

This is where you are wrong. That person is a woman. They are not a man.

How is he a woman when he has man parts?
If he identifies as a woman, then he is a woman. Are you saying that you have to have the according genitalia to be a member of a gender?
7/14/2018 5:31 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 1:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/14/2018 1:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 1:20:00 PM (view original):

OK so my 14 year old is in there and a man walks in what do I tell her? Just change in front of that person? Did you just call me a dick? Typical liberal. Brave on social media. You d never do that to my face.
Pretty sure you’ve lead a name calling crusade for several pages. Insane. Terrible person. Don’t be such a snowflake.

If your 14 year old is changing in a public locker room in front of other adults, tell her to act normally. It isn’t a big deal.
LMAO....so if it’s just her and a “man” I should tell Her to just be casual? Are you serious? Snowflake? LMaO.

You don’t have daughters.
If your 14 year old is uncomfortable, she doesn't have to change.
7/14/2018 5:32 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/14/2018 5:30:00 PM (view original):
Nobody cares what Mark Warner says.

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

We don't believe you anymore.

You have burned all your bridges and are no longer relevant.

The majority deplorables have kicked you to the side of the road. Get out of our way.

You're blocking the road.
LOL. See the senate web url? That’s Burr. A Republican.
7/14/2018 5:33 PM
◂ Prev 1...362|363|364|365|366...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.