TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

7/14/2018 3:25 AM
Posted by The Taint on 7/13/2018 2:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/13/2018 10:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/13/2018 6:51:00 AM (view original):
It I was my opinion that y'all have too much time on your hands. When do you guys ever work?
I am on vacation
You need better vacations if you're posting here while on it.
THats what I was thinking.
7/14/2018 7:35 AM
It's obviously pretty clear that Russia interfered. Whether Trump colluded with them is not as Cut and dry.
7/14/2018 8:55 AM
Trump didn't win because of help from Russia. Trump won because Hillary was a terrible candidate.
7/14/2018 8:56 AM
True but irrelevant Coach.
7/14/2018 9:41 AM
Not completely irrelevant. If you want to know Trump's involvement to retain integrity in America's republic then it's irrelevant. Many democrats are blaming third parties for the loss instead of saying, "hey we screwed up. Let's run a better candidate next time". To those people it's not irrelevant.
7/14/2018 9:52 AM
It's irrelevant to whether the Trump campaign broke US law trying to gain power. HRC could have won and I'd STILL say the same things about a major candidate trying to gain power by playing with foreign adversaries. It's the actions taken to subvert OUR Electoral process that IS the issue.

I could care less what "many democrats" are doing............ many of them dems are the problem. Blindness, stupidity, and excessive party loyalty exist on BOTH sides of the political divide.
7/14/2018 10:00 AM
That would put you in the first half of the statement.
7/14/2018 10:02 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/14/2018 8:56:00 AM (view original):
Trump didn't win because of help from Russia. Trump won because Hillary was a terrible candidate.
It can be (and is) both.
7/14/2018 10:21 AM
Your opinion is wrong.
7/14/2018 10:33 AM
"Funny" how so many of those up-in-arms about living by the letter-of-the-law when it comes to the trash bin we call American Politics want to then turn a blind eye to illegal (I - L - L - E - G - A - L) immigration. Hypocrisy at it's best.

Americans have been doomsdaying that "so-and-so" as POTUS will end this Country for decades. It's louder and easier to find now, because of today's technology and today's desire of everyone to be part of everything, but is which Slave to the Money(Party) is heading-up our Country really more important and more detrimental than thousands and thousands of illegals pouring in every month?
7/14/2018 10:44 AM
A man decides he wants to be a woman and walks into the W locker room at Planet Fitness. Another woman complained that the man who has man parts is changing and he would not leave the locker room for one hour. She asks him to leave. He files a harassment charge and Planet Fitness cancels the woman’s membership.

This is the type of nonsense that people like bad luck support and I find it insane. This country is super divided. Bad luck and I will never agree. Bob and I will never agree. Wylie and I will never agree. There are millions of people like bad luck, Wylie and Bob and millions like me.

So how the heck do we continue as a United Nation?

7/14/2018 11:16 AM
"So how the heck do we continue as a United Nation?"

Boris, you (or I) don't have to like anyone.........you just have to let them live (within the Law) the way they want. Ignore them if you have to (and can) but leave them the hell alone.
I'm not an F.L.D.S. member but I leave them alone even though they appear to violate some laws. Enforcing the Law is NOT my responsibility...........taking care of my own actions IS! The goal is simple, to:
Walk in Beauty.
7/14/2018 12:17 PM (edited)
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 11:16:00 AM (view original):
A man decides he wants to be a woman and walks into the W locker room at Planet Fitness. Another woman complained that the man who has man parts is changing and he would not leave the locker room for one hour. She asks him to leave. He files a harassment charge and Planet Fitness cancels the woman’s membership.

This is the type of nonsense that people like bad luck support and I find it insane. This country is super divided. Bad luck and I will never agree. Bob and I will never agree. Wylie and I will never agree. There are millions of people like bad luck, Wylie and Bob and millions like me.

A man decides he wants to be a woman

This is where you are wrong. That person is a woman. They are not a man.

7/14/2018 12:50 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/14/2018 12:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/14/2018 11:16:00 AM (view original):

A man decides he wants to be a woman

This is where you are wrong. That person is a woman. They are not a man.

How is he a woman when he has man parts?
7/14/2018 1:02 PM
◂ Prev 1...360|361|362|363|364...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.