TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 7/11/2018 6:07:00 PM (view original):
Also, everyone should be anti-facism, which is what antifa means. Not sure you knew that.
Wait so you admit you are Antifa? This is rich.
7/11/2018 6:26 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/11/2018 6:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/11/2018 6:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/11/2018 5:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/11/2018 2:14:00 PM (view original):
So lesson for you, don't call other people dumb if you can't clearly articulate an argument.
When you lose you start getting dirty. You and I both know that Trump has delivered on his primary campaign positions. You are too obtuse to see that, which is fine. However, no one has been “conned” which was your primary post. You are just a sore loser, Capt. Antifa.
I didn't lose. You and I both know that Trump HASN'T delivered on every campaign promise as you claimed.

You voted for him, right? You support him? You were conned.

Trump is an idiot. He doesn't know what he's doing. He's chaotic. He is uninformed. He lacks the brain power to actually deal with complex issues.

But he didn't use a personal email address for work and he says enough bad stuff about brown people to get idiot white people to vote for him.
My vote didn’t matter. I wrote in Tom Brady.

I think you are the 2nd stupidest person on these boards.
If you didn’t vote for him and you don’t support him, he didn’t con you. Why are you offended?
7/11/2018 6:46 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/11/2018 6:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/11/2018 6:07:00 PM (view original):
Also, everyone should be anti-facism, which is what antifa means. Not sure you knew that.
LOL yeah I know what it means but that is not who they are. Pretty sure you don’t know that. Antifa is just another hate group.
Antifa isn’t an actual organization. There are just random people who are against facism.
7/11/2018 6:47 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 7/11/2018 2:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/11/2018 2:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 7/11/2018 2:41:00 PM (view original):
Where is my fly swatter?
up yer ***?
No, up your ***** ladyboy
I don't think I have a ***** ladyboy, whatever that is.
7/11/2018 6:52 PM
Random people who terrorize those who don’t agree with them you mean? Yeah.

Let me ask you this. In your world Trump, me, tang, all3, Ben Shapiro, Jason Whitlock are all “idiots”. Who in your world is not an idiot? I need point of reference.

Thanks, little man.
7/11/2018 6:53 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/11/2018 5:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/11/2018 2:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/11/2018 1:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/11/2018 12:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/10/2018 5:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/10/2018 4:07:00 PM (view original):
Yup, typical b_l; site one event and say that proves it's like that all the time.
Maybe it has been, and I'm not looking a bunch of sheit up to prove things either way, but if it has, it shouldn't be, and one example certainly doesn't prove anything. I'd like to think voters consider the full history of what a person has and/or hasn't done, with such a blatant Party move being just one big negative.
Everyone thinks congress sucks except for their own representative. It's crazy. Congress, as a whole, always polls poorly, but the same people are constantly reelected.
I think Congress sucks, including my representative.
Who is your Rep?
I don't even know or care. Whoever he or she is, he or she sucks. All politicians suck.
You re negative
Yes, I admit to being very cynical when it comes to politicians, whatever their party. In order to get anywhere in politics, you need to be a liar. As I have said many times, show me an honest politician and I'll show you an unsuccessful politician. They will all do or say whatever they feel they need to do or say to get elected. That being said, I have voted in every election since I was old enough to vote.
7/11/2018 6:54 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/11/2018 6:53:00 PM (view original):

Let me ask you this. In your world Trump, me, tang, all3, Ben Shapiro, Jason Whitlock are all “idiots”. Who in your world is not an idiot? I need point of reference.

Thanks, little man.
Who is being “terrorized” by antifa?

Did you answer whether or not you support Trump?
7/11/2018 6:55 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/11/2018 6:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/11/2018 6:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/11/2018 6:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/11/2018 5:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/11/2018 2:14:00 PM (view original):
So lesson for you, don't call other people dumb if you can't clearly articulate an argument.
When you lose you start getting dirty. You and I both know that Trump has delivered on his primary campaign positions. You are too obtuse to see that, which is fine. However, no one has been “conned” which was your primary post. You are just a sore loser, Capt. Antifa.
I didn't lose. You and I both know that Trump HASN'T delivered on every campaign promise as you claimed.

You voted for him, right? You support him? You were conned.

Trump is an idiot. He doesn't know what he's doing. He's chaotic. He is uninformed. He lacks the brain power to actually deal with complex issues.

But he didn't use a personal email address for work and he says enough bad stuff about brown people to get idiot white people to vote for him.
My vote didn’t matter. I wrote in Tom Brady.

I think you are the 2nd stupidest person on these boards.
If you didn’t vote for him and you don’t support him, he didn’t con you. Why are you offended?
When did I say I was offended? Nothing offends me. I said Your post was offensive to many that did vote for him. I live in a very liberal state like you so my vote is irrelevant either way so I vote for fun.
7/11/2018 6:55 PM

Thanks, little man.
can't speak for BL (wouldn't want to speak for BL) but I don't think any of those people you listed are idiots. I may agree with very little they say, but that doesn't make them idiots. truthfully, I don't think there are any idiots here...some naïve folks, some stubborn people, but no idiots.
7/11/2018 6:57 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/11/2018 6:55:00 PM (view original):

Thanks, little man.

Google the Green Dragon in Boston. I became very supportive post the tax cuts and move of the embassy to Israel.

I dont like that that he has not addressed entitlements. That to me is a giant mistake and should be the primary focus now that the new military budget is in place and the economy is doing well.
7/11/2018 6:57 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/11/2018 6:57:00 PM (view original):

Thanks, little man.
can't speak for BL (wouldn't want to speak for BL) but I don't think any of those people you listed are idiots. I may agree with very little they say, but that doesn't make them idiots. truthfully, I don't think there are any idiots here...some naïve folks, some stubborn people, but no idiots.
Bad luck specifically called them all idiots so I need a point of reference. Maybe he ll answer if you ask him?
7/11/2018 6:59 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/11/2018 6:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/11/2018 5:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/11/2018 2:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/11/2018 1:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/11/2018 12:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/10/2018 5:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/10/2018 4:07:00 PM (view original):
Yup, typical b_l; site one event and say that proves it's like that all the time.
Maybe it has been, and I'm not looking a bunch of sheit up to prove things either way, but if it has, it shouldn't be, and one example certainly doesn't prove anything. I'd like to think voters consider the full history of what a person has and/or hasn't done, with such a blatant Party move being just one big negative.
Everyone thinks congress sucks except for their own representative. It's crazy. Congress, as a whole, always polls poorly, but the same people are constantly reelected.
I think Congress sucks, including my representative.
Who is your Rep?
I don't even know or care. Whoever he or she is, he or she sucks. All politicians suck.
You re negative
Yes, I admit to being very cynical when it comes to politicians, whatever their party. In order to get anywhere in politics, you need to be a liar. As I have said many times, show me an honest politician and I'll show you an unsuccessful politician. They will all do or say whatever they feel they need to do or say to get elected. That being said, I have voted in every election since I was old enough to vote.
How was Bernie Sanders a liar?
7/11/2018 7:01 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/11/2018 6:57:00 PM (view original):

Thanks, little man.

Google the Green Dragon in Boston. I became very supportive post the tax cuts and move of the embassy to Israel.

I dont like that that he has not addressed entitlements. That to me is a giant mistake and should be the primary focus now that the new military budget is in place and the economy is doing well.
So you do support him?

He can’t cut entitlements, it was a big campaign promise not to.

7/11/2018 7:02 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/11/2018 6:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/11/2018 6:57:00 PM (view original):

Thanks, little man.
Bad luck specifically called them all idiots so I need a point of reference. Maybe he ll answer if you ask him?
I don’t think Shapiro is an idiot. Racist, but not dumb. He does argue in bad faith.
7/11/2018 7:04 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/11/2018 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/11/2018 6:57:00 PM (view original):

Thanks, little man.

So you do support him?

He can’t cut entitlements, it was a big campaign promise not to.

I know. But he has no choice IMO. I do support him. To be fair I didnt vote for BHO but I supported him too once he was elected. I did not agree with many of his decisions but I did support him and hoped he would lead well.

If HRC won I would begrudgingly support her too. Although it would be difficult.

You are trying to gauge if I agree with how Trump is governing and I agree with 80% or so of his decisions.

So yes I do support him.
7/11/2018 7:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...351|352|353|354|355...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.