TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

You can no longer innocently go around calling people one-eyed, doddering geezers without someone becoming offended these days. Jeez.
7/9/2018 12:22 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/9/2018 12:09:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/8/2018 6:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/7/2018 6:05:00 PM (view original):
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/facing-risk-rape-migrant-women-prepare-birth-control

Here is your proof, little man.
Proof of what? That women are assaulted when they migrate through Mexico. Yeah. No one denies that. What’s your point?
My point is that you are a liberal who only talks and never listens
I’ve listened (more accurately, read) while you’ve proven how dumb you are, over and over again.
7/9/2018 10:12 AM
Case in point. MikeT and Tec were right about you. In fact I am not sure if anyone on these boards does not have a very negative opinion of you.

See the picture, little man?
7/9/2018 10:45 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/9/2018 10:45:00 AM (view original):
Case in point. MikeT and Tec were right about you. In fact I am not sure if anyone on these boards does not have a very negative opinion of you.

Yes, I see how you have nothing left. You’ve literally looked like an idiot every time you have argued. I’d quit too, if that were the case.
7/9/2018 11:20 AM

Taking advantage of the brief break between rounds of the fight...

I'll probably be harpooned for saying this but, while bad_luck and I disagree on just about every philosophical position, my opinion of him is favorable.

...now, back to the blood feud.
7/9/2018 11:33 AM
I swear b_l copy and pasted his last 2 posts from ones I made about him at some point.
He loses major points in the Originality category on my scorecard.
7/9/2018 1:46 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/9/2018 11:20:00 AM (view original):

Yes, I see how you have nothing left. You’ve literally looked like an idiot every time you have argued. I’d quit too, if that were the case.
BS. I have been proven correct in every single debate. You are a coward.
7/9/2018 5:37 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/9/2018 11:33:00 AM (view original):

Taking advantage of the brief break between rounds of the fight...

I'll probably be harpooned for saying this but, while bad_luck and I disagree on just about every philosophical position, my opinion of him is favorable.

...now, back to the blood feud.
No. There are streets named after him. One Way. At first I agreed with you but now I see that he is the worst type of human being imaginable and I lost 90% of my ancestors to the Nazis.
7/9/2018 5:39 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/9/2018 1:46:00 PM (view original):
I swear b_l copy and pasted his last 2 posts from ones I made about him at some point.
I told him that young girls get attacked whether they travel alone or with their parents and their parents should be held accountable for sending them illegally to the border. I showed him proof that the attacks happen whether they are alone or traveling with parents and then after debating me on this he spouts of with oh yeah of course. He is such a terrible human being.
7/9/2018 5:59 PM
I'd hate to interrupt regularly scheduled programming but...

France vs Belgium is going to be one hell of a game tomorrow and the winner should be a huge favorite to take home the trophy. OK, la belgique...allons-y!
7/9/2018 6:43 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/9/2018 6:43:00 PM (view original):

France vs Belgium is going to be one hell of a game tomorrow and the winner should be a huge favorite to take home the trophy. OK, la belgique...allons-y!
Let's go Belgium!

Always root for the place where the best beer comes from!
7/9/2018 7:09 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/9/2018 7:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 7/9/2018 6:43:00 PM (view original):

Let's go Belgium!

Always root for the place where the best beer comes from!
They've been doing it for 700 years. I'm going to have a Stella or two just because we're talking about it.
7/9/2018 7:12 PM
Thank you for the support!
7/9/2018 7:13 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/9/2018 6:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/9/2018 1:46:00 PM (view original):
I told him that young girls get attacked whether they travel alone or with their parents and their parents should be held accountable for sending them illegally to the border. I showed him proof that the attacks happen whether they are alone or traveling with parents and then after debating me on this he spouts of with oh yeah of course. He is such a terrible human being.
So, tang, me and BL are terrible human beings, yet you continually defend a person who has:
1. Made fun of a mentally disabled person
2. Bragged about grabbing women by the *****
3. Referred to illegal Mexican immigrants as rapist
4. Called a number of third world countries shitholes

What have any of done that is worse than any of that?
7/9/2018 7:14 PM
Don't forget calling his daughter a piece of ***.

*edit*

Saying Howard Stern could call his daughter a piece of *** really
7/9/2018 7:15 PM
◂ Prev 1...341|342|343|344|345...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.