TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by strikeout26 on 7/6/2018 10:52:00 PM (view original):
I wish Taint would contribute more. I rarely agree with his opinions and he ****** me off at times, but he does offer well thought out points.
Wylie too. As much as you guys give him crap, he really does offer some good moderate opinions.
7/7/2018 12:09 AM
I hope you know I was kidding with you. Toughen up about that forearm, too.
7/7/2018 12:10 AM
Iced, it, up. I'll, be, fine :)
7/7/2018 1:06 AM
This thread is becoming gay.
7/7/2018 9:20 AM
The thread's name is TRUMP: Best President ever.
7/7/2018 10:08 AM
Posted by DoctorKz on 7/6/2018 4:40:00 PM (view original):
Yes, our flag. Yours and mine. I served to honor our flag, my flag...I wasn't hogging it. I share...
Very Good Doc! Thank You again for serving.

You served to "honor" our Flag. The Flag is a cymbal of WHAT we are.......... what WE stand for. THAT is what you served for.........OUR VALUES!
That includes the "right" to peaceful protest. (1st Amendment!)
What part of "kneeling during the singing of our anthem" violates ANY principle of this Country?
The "kneeling" part was suggested to C.K. as a way to be more "respectful" during his peaceful protest by another VETERAN (like yourself!).
It IS definitely peaceful protest........... by ANY measure.

What don't you understand about this?? You fought to preserve C.K.'s right to 1st Amendment peaceful protest.
You now want to take that "right" from him because we have some short-sighted "snowflakes" who don't have the intellect to understand the sacred nature of our guaranteed freedoms!!??

I sure never thought you'd side with neer-do-well snowflakes with loud voices and tiny brains.

Looks like maybe you and I will be battling for the cellar in our division of 2scoops this year.
GL........... I guess .......... lol

7/7/2018 11:17 AM
So bob wants Doc to respect those he disagrees with, while at the same time calling those who he himself disagrees with names.
Makes perfect sense - at least in today's hypocrite-filled anti-POTUS crowd.
7/7/2018 11:32 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/6/2018 7:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/6/2018 5:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/6/2018 4:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/6/2018 4:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/6/2018 10:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/6/2018 10:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/6/2018 10:11:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/5/2018 6:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/5/2018 10:29:00 AM (view original):
Why are we cutting the military budget, that actually generates jobs vs. addressing entitlements?

Cutting the military budget won't mean less jobs generated.
How so? Do you know how many sub contractors rely on the military? That is such an ignorant and incorrect statement.
Cutting any government spending reduces jobs.
How would cutting entitlements reduce jobs? Do tell.
What entitlement are you talking about?
Medicare and Medicaid
So we cut Medicare. The dollars we were spending are no longer being spent. You don’t think that impacts jobs?
No. If a procedure costs $100...have more go out of pocket. Period.

Doctor still gets paid.
That’s not really the way it works.

Let’s say we cut Medicare spending by $30 billion a year. That’s about 5%.

All of that money comes out of the deficit though, so no one gets a tax break. Instead, we’re just disappearing $30 billion from the economy.

If someone used to have coverage for a $10,000 procedure and now they only get coverage for $5,000, most are going to forgo treatment or the doctor will have to write off the cost of the $5,000 the patient can’t afford to pay.

That reduces jobs, and not just in healthcare. People who sell anything to people who get their paychecks from the healthcare industry will see a slow down.

Now, maybe the economy can handle that. With unemployment low, cutting the deficit is probably a good idea as long as we see some wage growth soon. By that also applies to cutting defense spending, too.
7/7/2018 11:58 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/6/2018 7:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/6/2018 5:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/6/2018 4:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/6/2018 4:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/6/2018 10:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/6/2018 10:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/6/2018 10:04:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/5/2018 7:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/5/2018 4:19:00 PM (view original):
Liberal outrage at Berkley --- 600 police officers hired when Ben Shapiro wanted to speak there. LOL.

Talk about free speech.
Conservative outrage in America—the President freaks out when NFL players kneel. LOL

Talk about free speech.
False equivalency. NFL players are employees who in many eyes disrespected veterans. Since the color guard is always out and the announcer says "please stand so we can honor those who served".

You just cannot accept that you are ever wrong.
The constitution gives Ben Shapiro as much right to speak at Berkeley as it does the NFL players the right to kneel. Meaning, they are both protected from government action but not guaranteed a forum. The NFL, Berkeley, etc do not have to allow them the space to speak.
Indeed they don't but there were those that wanted to hear him speak. Have you ever heard him speak? He is at best benign. Yet people rioted because they did not like what he had to say and it took 600 police officers to hold them at bay. The fact that you cannot see that this is insanity is mind boggling to me. He actually does a Q & A at the end of each speech and welcomes those that oppose his views to speak first and debate very civilly.

You are honestly a terrible person and very one sided. Yes, I would say that to your face too.
People protested. They excercised their right to free speech also. Shapiro is free to stand on a street corner and say anything he wants. He isn’t guaranteed a hosted speaking engagement at a university.
But half the student body wanted him there and the half that whined and cried got their way. Are you saying that 100% of the students did not want him there or did a select few ruin it for the majority. As I said, Ben is a conservative but he never preaches violence or intolerance and encourages debates.
How do you know “half the student body” wanted him there?
It was more than half. Because I watched a news program on it. That was when I first learned about him.
LOL. like the parents traveling with the kids they sold into prostitution.
7/7/2018 12:00 PM
Just landed in Boston. Excited to see it for the first time.
7/7/2018 12:30 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/7/2018 11:32:00 AM (view original):
So bob wants Doc to respect those he disagrees with, while at the same time calling those who he himself disagrees with names.
I called NO one names! Unless you self identify as a "neer-do-well, loud mouth with a tiny brain, or a snowflake"

If so, I can't apologize because I'm convinced those groups of "folks" lack of self responsibility is flat out ruining our Country (and beyond, really).
You ain't among them are you all3?
7/7/2018 1:17 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/7/2018 12:30:00 PM (view original):
Just landed in Boston. Excited to see it for the first time.
I was there back in '87. It's beautiful. Enjoy!
7/7/2018 2:47 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/7/2018 1:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/7/2018 11:32:00 AM (view original):
I called NO one names! Unless you self identify as a "neer-do-well, loud mouth with a tiny brain, or a snowflake"

If so, I can't apologize because I'm convinced those groups of "folks" lack of self responsibility is flat out ruining our Country (and beyond, really).
You ain't among them are you all3?
So YOU get to decide who "deserves" respect and who doesn't? WRONG!
Face it, you got busted for doing exactly what you were complaining about others doing, and are trying to weasel out of it.
Quit alluding to people, all people, with any derogatory terms, and then you can complain about others MAYBE not giving the respect they should.
I'm sure you can understand that, since you threw a fit whenever anyone called you "Liberal".
7/7/2018 3:37 PM
Kaepernick could protest all he wants, I wouldn't care. Not during the Anthem is all I ask. Peaceful yes, but disrespectful. He is putting his agenda ahead of respect for the flag and what it stands for.

It is customary for military members to come to attention, face the flag, or the music if the flag is not visible, and salute. Civilians are to stand and face the flag. It is simply not a moment to make a political statement. I will not budge on this.
7/7/2018 4:54 PM (edited)
Kaep grew up in a middle class suburban home with white parents. This is why you don't see him in public going in depth on this "protest". Makes zero sense.
7/7/2018 5:31 PM
◂ Prev 1...337|338|339|340|341...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.