TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

heh
6/27/2018 1:40 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 1:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/27/2018 1:28:00 PM (view original):
Inferring isn’t reading.

And why are you insisting they are bad people?
Because they are trying to take precautions in case they are victimized by violence?
Not in case, they know it will happen.

You're just being a troll now. Which is actually your true modus operandi.

This again proves that I am both a better person and parent than you. At least in my opinion.

They know? How do you know they know it will happen? It obviously doesn’t happen to everyone who crosses.

And, even if the risk is great, maybe it’s worth it if the alternative is starving to death or dying from gang violence.
6/27/2018 1:49 PM
So Mexico is so bad that you have three options (per you)
  1. Starve to death
  2. Die by gang violence
  3. Sell your young kids to predators to come to the US and be arrested and likely sent back?

But you don't want a wall and Taint says its a great country?

OK........

6/27/2018 1:52 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 1:52:00 PM (view original):
  1. Starve to death
  2. Die by gang violence
  3. Sell your young kids to predators to come to the US and be arrested and likely sent back?

OK........

I'm actually not referring to Mexico. Guatemala has one of the highest starvation rates in the world. And Honduras is plagued by gang violence.

Also, two things on your third point:

1) Do you really think parents are "selling" their kids to predators?
2) Wouldn't that mean that the parents aren't going with?

I don't want a wall because it is an expensive and inefficient way to secure the border. It's the kind of solution a ten-year-old (or a senile, racist, 70-year-old) comes up with. Most smuggling and illegal entry happens at established ports of entry. San Diego, El Paso, etc. All of those places have walls. Putting a wall in the middle of the Arizona desert does nothing to stop that.
6/27/2018 2:01 PM
Inferring isn’t reading.

Because they are trying to take precautions in case they are victimized by violence?

This again proves that I am both a better person and parent than you. At least in my opinion.

Not agreeing with you or disagreeing with you. Just want to pint out that if you prove you are a better person and parent than BL, its not an opinion. It is a fact. If it is your opinion, you haven't proved it.
6/27/2018 2:30 PM
How can Boris be a better parent, he is a pedophile. Look it up on the Boston area register
6/27/2018 2:34 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/27/2018 2:02:00 PM (view original):
  1. Starve to death
  2. Die by gang violence

OK........

I'm actually not referring to Mexico. Guatemala has one of the highest starvation rates in the world. And Honduras is plagued by gang violence.

I don't want a wall because it is an expensive and inefficient way to secure the border. It's the kind of solution a ten-year-old (or a senile, racist, 70-year-old) comes up with. Most smuggling and illegal entry happens at established ports of entry. San Diego, El Paso, etc. All of those places have walls. Putting a wall in the middle of the Arizona desert does nothing to stop that.
They are coming through Mexico. And border agents want a wall. If they didn't I would agree with you. I am not an expert on border security.

#1) They are renting them as slaves
#2) No, you are a troll.

Parents are with them.
6/27/2018 2:46 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/27/2018 2:30:00 PM (view original):
Inferring isn’t reading.

Not agreeing with you or disagreeing with you. Just want to pint out that if you prove you are a better person and parent than BL, its not an opinion. It is a fact. If it is your opinion, you haven't proved it.
100% opinion but yeah I think bad luck is inferior as a parent to both you and to me.
6/27/2018 2:47 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by RCBracco on 6/27/2018 2:34:00 PM (view original):
How can Boris be a better parent, he is a pedophile. Look it up on the Boston area register
ok now what is this about

put down some markers
6/27/2018 3:32 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 2:46:00 PM (view original):
  1. Starve to death
  2. Die by gang violence

OK........

They are coming through Mexico. And border agents want a wall. If they didn't I would agree with you. I am not an expert on border security.

#2) No, you are a troll.

Parents are with them.
Proof that border agents want a wall?
6/27/2018 4:09 PM
  1. Starve to death
  2. Die by gang violence

OK........

#2) No, you are a troll.

Parents are with them.
Yes, they are coming through Mexico, but what does that have to do with you saying, “so Mexico is so bad that...?”

Actual border security experts say the wall is a dumb idea.

What evidence do you have that parents are bringing their kids along as slaves?
6/27/2018 4:09 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/27/2018 4:09:00 PM (view original):
  1. Starve to death
  2. Die by gang violence

OK........

#2) No, you are a troll.

Parents are with them.
Yes, they are coming through Mexico, but what does that have to do with you saying, “so Mexico is so bad that...?”

Actual border security experts say the wall is a dumb idea.

What evidence do you have that parents are bringing their kids along as slaves?
I think the logic is that yes, Guatemala and Honduras are problem areas as well, but if Mexico were any better, asylum seekers would stop in Mexico, not go through them to the USA.

CCCP is correct in saying that Mexico has many problems, however I disagree that a wall is the answer. Most people don't oppose the wall because 'Boo-Hoo Mexico is great', we oppose it because it is just a bad idea that won't work at what it is trying to do.
6/27/2018 4:14 PM
  1. Starve to death
  2. Die by gang violence

OK........

Amazing country.

I've been there tons of times and have never died by gang violence, starved to death, or sold my kids...well I don't have any, so that point is moot.
6/27/2018 4:14 PM
Posted by The Taint on 6/27/2018 4:14:00 PM (view original):
  1. Starve to death
  2. Die by gang violence

OK........

Amazing country.

I've been there tons of times and have never died by gang violence, starved to death, or sold my kids...well I don't have any, so that point is moot.
LOL

Did you sell future rights to possible kids?
6/27/2018 4:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...319|320|321|322|323...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.