TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 11:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/27/2018 11:53:00 AM (view original):
I know English isn’t your first language but you’d think the meaning of send would have sunken in by now.
Dude. I said some sent them. And those we can't prosecute.You cling on to 10% of something someone wrote.

Let me elaborate:

For those that accompany their kids, we arrest immediately. For those that send their kids, we treat the kids as best we can.

Do you understand?
Arrest families, cite them, and release them pending a hearing.
6/27/2018 11:59 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 11:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/27/2018 11:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 11:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/27/2018 11:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 11:48:00 AM (view original):
#1) I don't care how desperate you are. When you are sending the Plan B pill with your 12 year old, you are a terrible parent.

#2) YES
2) ??????? No. You are not. Am I with a letter that I send in the mail when it arrives?

Parents arriving at the border with their kids did not “send” their kids away. They BROUGHT their kids.
Some sent, others brought. Plan B pill means you expect your kid to get assaulted aka ruined for life. Terrible parent. For this instance I am using brought as we can't arrest those that just sent them.
If you brought your kids you didn’t send them with the pill.
The kids are carrying the pill on them. So you did. I can bring my kid to hoops practice and send a water bottle with her. If you insist I'll say "pack" over "send".

Was I really grammatically incorrect? They force the kids to bring/carry the pill as they accompany them .
Where exactly did you get this info that families traveling together are giving their kids plan b pills?
6/27/2018 12:03 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 11:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/27/2018 11:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 9:19:00 AM (view original):
I take back what I said. I read some articles last night and watched some interviews.

These parents are at best A HOLES. They send their kids with the Plan B pill. These are 11 and 12 year old girls, knowing they will be assaulted. Many kids die of heat exhaustion, many are sent shirtless and alone with the parents phone # written on their chests. The border patrol guards give these kids water and toys.

ARREST the parents, take the kids away and apply due process. If parents are abusive, send them back and then find foster homes for the kids. But build that freaking wall ASAP. I swear Mexico is just an awful neighbor. A country run by corruption and cartels.

Oh and bad luck is a Leftist who didn't know any of this. Because he only watches CNN and accuses Ben Shapiro of being a white supremacist.

People ask, why do you care? bad luck is obviously a buffoon. But I care because there are unfortunately many people like him in this country poisoning our kids mind with their evil rhetoric.
It’s two different issues.

Kids who cross alone and are caught have to be housed by the government. There isn’t another option until a guardian can be located.

Starting this spring, when a family has been caught, instead of citing the family and releasing it pending trial like every other administration has done, Trump decided to detain everyone, separating parents from kids.
Smartly, because these parents are abusing their kids IMO. I am not going to debate you on this. If you are sending kids with the Plan B pill in terrible weather to a country illegally you are abusing your kids. 100%.

If it is so bad in that country then go to a checkpoint and state you need asylum because you are in grave danger and take your chances that way.

If you disagree that parents are abusing their kids by doing this then you need to have your head examined.
I agree that is abusing your kids and it is despicable, but what percentage of parents send their kids with Plan B pills? Did the article say? Or did it just say that some kids had Plan B pills on them?
6/27/2018 12:06 PM
Good questions. Give us your source Boris.
6/27/2018 12:06 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/27/2018 12:03:00 PM (view original):
#1) I don't care how desperate you are. When you are sending the Plan B pill with your 12 year old, you are a terrible parent.

#2) YES
2) ??????? No. You are not. Am I with a letter that I send in the mail when it arrives?

Parents arriving at the border with their kids did not “send” their kids away. They BROUGHT their kids.
Some sent, others brought. Plan B pill means you expect your kid to get assaulted aka ruined for life. Terrible parent. For this instance I am using brought as we can't arrest those that just sent them.
The kids are carrying the pill on them. So you did. I can bring my kid to hoops practice and send a water bottle with her. If you insist I'll say "pack" over "send".

Was I really grammatically incorrect? They force the kids to bring/carry the pill as they accompany them .
Where exactly did you get this info that families traveling together are giving their kids plan b pills?
From the CNN interview the border agent gave.

Do you not believe me? It is also all over the news if you Google it. These are bad people. Build that wall as quickly as possible and arrest them all.
6/27/2018 12:41 PM
https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/06/19/border-patrol-immigration-plan-b-birth-control/

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/illegal-immigrant-girls-given-birth-control-plan-b-says-border-agent/

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/some-illegal-immigrant-children-bring-plan-b-in-case-of-rape/

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/19/cnn-border-patrol-agent-speechless/

6/27/2018 12:43 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/27/2018 12:07:00 PM (view original):
Good questions. Give us your source Boris.
For you and wylie. Sure.

I posted some links.
6/27/2018 12:44 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 12:41:00 PM (view original):

#2) YES

Do you not believe me? It is also all over the news if you Google it. These are bad people. Build that wall as quickly as possible and arrest them all.
The only things I’m seeing are articles about an agent saying some kids are being sent with pills. Not families arriving together have kids carrying pills. Which is my entire point.
6/27/2018 12:48 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/27/2018 12:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 12:41:00 PM (view original):

#2) YES

The only things I’m seeing are articles about an agent saying some kids are being sent with pills. Not families arriving together have kids carrying pills. Which is my entire point.
Man you are obtuse. These are families traveling together and the parents know part of the payment is giving up their kids for abuse and hence they carry the pill. I mean it is pretty blatant and well known that people get abused by the traffickers.

I don't care what side of the political aisle you are on, this should be disturbing to everyone.
6/27/2018 12:52 PM
None of the articles say that.

The only things I’m seeing is kids sent alone.
6/27/2018 12:56 PM

Then learn to read.

Chris Cabrera, a border agent and spokesperson for the National Border Patrol Council, said that girls as young as 12 are given birth control by their parents or handlers “because they know getting violated is part of the journey.”

“When you see a 12-year-old girl with a Plan B pill or her parents put her on birth control because they know getting violated is part of the journey, that’s a terrible way to live,” Cabrera said.

6/27/2018 1:11 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 1:11:00 PM (view original):

Then learn to read.

Chris Cabrera, a border agent and spokesperson for the National Border Patrol Council, said that girls as young as 12 are given birth control by their parents or handlers “because they know getting violated is part of the journey.”

“When you see a 12-year-old girl with a Plan B pill or her parents put her on birth control because they know getting violated is part of the journey, that’s a terrible way to live,” Cabrera said.

Yeah. That doesn’t say the parents arrive with the kid.

Maybe YOU need to learn to read?
6/27/2018 1:20 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/27/2018 1:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/27/2018 1:11:00 PM (view original):

Then learn to read.

Yeah. That doesn’t say the parents arrive with the kid.

Maybe YOU need to learn to read?
I inferred that it does. You see what you want to see.

Honestly, why do I bother wasting my time with you?

You are a terrible human being.
6/27/2018 1:23 PM
Inferring isn’t reading.

And why are you insisting they are bad people?
Because they are trying to take precautions in case they are victimized by violence?
6/27/2018 1:28 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/27/2018 1:28:00 PM (view original):
Inferring isn’t reading.

And why are you insisting they are bad people?
Because they are trying to take precautions in case they are victimized by violence?
Not in case, they know it will happen.

You're just being a troll now. Which is actually your true modus operandi.

This again proves that I am both a better person and parent than you. At least in my opinion.

6/27/2018 1:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...318|319|320|321|322...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.