TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by tangplay on 6/8/2018 10:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 8:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/7/2018 11:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 10:37:00 PM (view original):
We d need to spend billions on vetting. I d rather spend it on infrastructure. There is no institutional racism just wealthism.

What you don’t get is that the value system in the ME sans Israel is vastly different from that of most of the West. Until you can comprehend that it is impossible to debate this logically.

Capt Hypocrite
Billions is fairly easy to raise. How many billions we talking? We already agreed that black people face a disadvantage but whatever.

I agree that the value system in the ME is different. As I have said many times, Muslims are like Republicans to me.

How am I a hypocrite? lol.

Also I thought I was Captain Christian? How can I captain multiple things? Where do my allegiances lie?
Wait....did you just equate Republicans to Muslims?

WOW. Thank you for clarifying. You're not a hypocrite you're just a dope. You said you'd vote for Kasich. So you equate Kasich to someone with Muslim beliefs?

Rich from someone who equated Muslims to Nazis.

I would, actually. Kasich isn't a great example though. Thinking more like Christie or McConnell.
So to you Christie is equivalent to Osama? LOL
6/8/2018 10:27 AM
Posted by tangplay on 6/8/2018 10:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 8:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/7/2018 11:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 10:37:00 PM (view original):
We d need to spend billions on vetting. I d rather spend it on infrastructure. There is no institutional racism just wealthism.

What you don’t get is that the value system in the ME sans Israel is vastly different from that of most of the West. Until you can comprehend that it is impossible to debate this logically.

Capt Hypocrite
Billions is fairly easy to raise. How many billions we talking? We already agreed that black people face a disadvantage but whatever.

I agree that the value system in the ME is different. As I have said many times, Muslims are like Republicans to me.

How am I a hypocrite? lol.

Also I thought I was Captain Christian? How can I captain multiple things? Where do my allegiances lie?
Wait....did you just equate Republicans to Muslims?

WOW. Thank you for clarifying. You're not a hypocrite you're just a dope. You said you'd vote for Kasich. So you equate Kasich to someone with Muslim beliefs?

Rich from someone who equated Muslims to Nazis.

I would, actually. Kasich isn't a great example though. Thinking more like Christie or McConnell.
I equated Hamas to Nazis.
6/8/2018 10:27 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 10:18:00 AM (view original):
Christianity is a peaceful religion in doctrine as is Hinduism, Buddhism, and many more. If a "Christian" organization has a violent training camp, it is not truly Christian. The Muslim religion is violent in doctrine.
Using logic with TP is pointless. I have decided to either:

#1) Ignore him

#2) Mock him

50/50 on what road I take. Probably #2. Its funny that my 14 year old is smarter than him.
6/8/2018 10:28 AM
It's always funny how Christians get ragged for being intolerant of muslims. Ask a Hindu how they feel about muslims. True hatred.
6/8/2018 10:33 AM
Pretty sure neither Christians nor Jews have honor killings. Islamists = in every country where they are a minority they obsess with minority rights in every country where they are the majority, there are no minority rights.

6/8/2018 10:39 AM
This is dumb. Regardless of the histories of different religions, the vast majority of the earth’s billion Muslims are peaceful.

Terrorism is a political tool, not a religious one.
6/8/2018 10:42 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/8/2018 10:42:00 AM (view original):
This is dumb. Regardless of the histories of different religions, the vast majority of the earth’s billion Muslims are peaceful.

Peaceful yes but still treat women as 2nd class citizens, abhor gays, abhor dogs and their radical sect is more dangerous than that of any other religion. You're are delusional if you don't see that. How many other religions kill you over cartoons and then cheer when it happens. While only a tiny minority are terrorists, many applaud what these terrorists do. Those that denounce the terrorists still treat women and gays are inferior beings.

Not sure what your defense is but it sucks.
6/8/2018 10:47 AM
It isn't dumb. The doctrines in these religions haven't changed. Are there muslims who don't follow the doctrine? Of course. Are there "Christians" who have killed in the name of their religion? Of course. I'm strictly talking doctrines of the religions. Islam is not a peaceful religion. To say otherwise is pure ignorance.
6/8/2018 10:48 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 10:47:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/8/2018 10:42:00 AM (view original):

Peaceful yes but still treat women as 2nd class citizens, abhor gays, abhor dogs and their radical sect is more dangerous than that of any other religion. You're are delusional if you don't see that. How many other religions kill you over cartoons and then cheer when it happens. While only a tiny minority are terrorists, many applaud what these terrorists do. Those that denounce the terrorists still treat women and gays are inferior beings.

Not sure what your defense is but it sucks.
Well said.
6/8/2018 10:49 AM
bad luck is ignorant.
6/8/2018 10:50 AM
Yeah, but it's only because he doesn't want to believe the truth. He's very smart, but the left in power has brainwashed many.
6/8/2018 10:51 AM
"smart"?

He is OK
6/8/2018 10:56 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 10:48:00 AM (view original):
It isn't dumb. The doctrines in these religions haven't changed. Are there muslims who don't follow the doctrine? Of course. Are there "Christians" who have killed in the name of their religion? Of course. I'm strictly talking doctrines of the religions. Islam is not a peaceful religion. To say otherwise is pure ignorance.
So...what’s your end game?

What would you consider to be the ideal solution to this issue?
6/8/2018 10:58 AM
How about Truth? Instead of the stupid argument of only a small % are terrorists. So what the non terrorists don't share Western culture beliefs. How about not dressing your women in hijabs and allow them to be treated equally to the men?
6/8/2018 11:01 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/8/2018 10:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 10:48:00 AM (view original):
So...what’s your end game?

What would you consider to be the ideal solution to this issue?
I don't have an end game. I'm not opposed to muslims coming to America. So few of them are violent in practice that it is unfair to ban them, but strictly arguing the theology of the religions, it is one of the few violent religions. Saying this, CCCP is correct about the human rights atrocities committed in Muslim countries.
6/8/2018 11:41 AM
◂ Prev 1...265|266|267|268|269...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.