TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 6/6/2018 7:58:00 PM (view original):
So you won't do your own research? Man you are lazy. Embarrassed you should be. Continue to live in your fantasy world.
I do a lot of research, however my research has led me to my current conclusions. Your opinion differs from mine. If you want to call me an idiot for having my own opinion, then please educate me on why my opinion is wrong.
6/6/2018 8:07 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/6/2018 8:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/6/2018 4:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/6/2018 2:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/6/2018 2:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/6/2018 2:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/6/2018 1:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/6/2018 1:17:00 PM (view original):
Define "right"? It was a war. Winners are always "right" in war.

You do realize that if you are gay or a woman in Palestine you're treated worse than an animal. You do also realize that Iran sponsors Palestine. The reason I believe what I believe is because my ancestors were the victors during WWII and the 7 Day War. If they lost I likely would not have been born or been born to believe something else.

What happened to Native Americans was awful but that has happened all over history. Hence there are no more Incas, Mayans, Sumerians, Aztecs, etc.

My point is that peace is not always a solution and with Palestine IMO the only solution is war.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/poll-93-of-palestinians-hold-anti-jewish-beliefs/

1. Like was the extermination of the Native tribes a moral and correct thing to do from your standpoint.
2. Yes I realize all of those things.
3. You may be right that war is the only solution.
4. I would like to see the 11 questions asked, those types of surveys could be biased.
#1) No. But wars are never moral or correct they just are.
#2) OK
#3) OK
#4) Its pretty well known that Palestine and its people despise Israel.
It’s also well known that Israelis despise Palestinians.
100% yes. I never said otherwise. TP thinks Palestinians want to sit at campfires and sing song with Jews.
Lol, I never said that.

As I said, I am not an expert. But you haven't proved that a majority of Palestinians hate Jews.
So the link I posted meant nothing?
It meant something. The issue with the article, of course, is that it could have easily been a biased survey. Also, 'hate' is a very subjective term. If one of the 11 questions was 'Would you like the Jewish race to be exterminated' or something along those lines and a majority answered yes, you would have a point. If the questions (as the article suggested) were based off of misconceptions about Jews, then the question of whether most Palestinians want to exterminate Jews and whether they would do so if they were in power is still up in the air.
6/6/2018 8:10 PM
Dang, I agree with tangplay again. Hate...misconceptions...the survey strove for ambiguity, and thus the researchers could massage the results however they wished.
6/6/2018 9:17 PM
Agreeing with me shouldn't be a guilty pleasure.
6/6/2018 9:26 PM
lol
6/6/2018 9:30 PM
Use common sense. We are splitting hairs. Do you really think most Palestinians do not want bad things to happen to Jews? If you don't then you are delusional at best.
6/7/2018 8:28 AM
But here is another one. LOL.

Pretty disturbing....make your own conclusions. I would bet that if you gave a polygraph to every adult in Palestine at least 8/10 would answer "yes" if asked if they wanted all the Jews eviscerated.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-polisar-palestinian-public-opinion-20151112-story.html

6/7/2018 8:30 AM
Posted by tangplay on 6/6/2018 7:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/6/2018 5:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 6/6/2018 4:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/6/2018 4:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 6/6/2018 3:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/6/2018 1:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/6/2018 1:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/6/2018 1:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/6/2018 1:12:00 PM (view original):
Germany wasn't powerful at all as well until they were. Is Iran a threat? Pretty sure. They fund Palestine.
I think we should do everything possible (short of war) to stop the funding of terrorism from Iran.

Germany was way more powerful than Palestine.
Post WWI? No, they were not. No military and huge financial sanctions.

Pretty sure their military and economy was still stronger than Palestine's, who has no economy because they aren't a country.

I may be wrong though.
Not through the early 20s. Germany was an utter catastrophe. They had no economy. The Reichmark experienced 1000% inflation and things like rags and bones became semi-precious. The French were demanding reparations, imports were strictly controlled, Franco-British troops occupied the Saar region (and its industrial production) as well as all of the Rhine river crossings, the military was banned and a police force of 100,000 was the only thing stopping complete anarchy. New York City has 35,000 police to give you some perspective. It was so bad in Germany, the government fled Berlin and set up shop in the old town of Weimar. It only started stabilizing when the French were forced to relax their insistence that the Versailles Treaty, another catastrophe we can talk about some other time, be adhered to the letter.

Anyway, you get the point, hopefully.
I was talking about when Hitler gained power since that was when CCCP said that they were not powerful. I agree that directly after WW1 they were weak.
Oh, then never mind.
No I said after WWI...hence they weren’t powerful until they were....TP doesn’t comprehend English. He is slightly smarter than a pile of rocks. I think.
You compared Palestine to the Nazis. I stated that the Nazis were way more powerful than Palestine. You disagreed. If you want to talk about directly after WW1, fine I agree, but that is irrelevant to the point.
How is it irrelevant? Germany was pushed far enough to where they became more and more radical and slowly rebuilt and built an army. Palestine cannot do it alone but the majority of Islamic countries despise Israel and as you can see by the UN votes, Europe is not exactly a fan either. Only the support of the US and partially the UK keeps the peace in that fragile region.

Palestine along with Iran and numerous other nations could build a force and make things very difficult.
6/7/2018 8:33 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 8:28:00 AM (view original):
Use common sense. We are splitting hairs. Do you really think most Palestinians do not want bad things to happen to Jews? If you don't then you are delusional at best.
I don't have a firm conclusion either way. I won't just assume that.
6/7/2018 12:08 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 8:30:00 AM (view original):

Pretty disturbing....make your own conclusions. I would bet that if you gave a polygraph to every adult in Palestine at least 8/10 would answer "yes" if asked if they wanted all the Jews eviscerated.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-polisar-palestinian-public-opinion-20151112-story.html

Those questions are better, but they still don't prove anything conclusively. Just more misconception stuff. You can make your own conclusions, but I would need that polygraph test to happen.
6/7/2018 12:11 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 8:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/6/2018 7:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/6/2018 5:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 6/6/2018 4:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/6/2018 4:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 6/6/2018 3:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/6/2018 1:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/6/2018 1:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/6/2018 1:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/6/2018 1:12:00 PM (view original):
Germany wasn't powerful at all as well until they were. Is Iran a threat? Pretty sure. They fund Palestine.
I think we should do everything possible (short of war) to stop the funding of terrorism from Iran.

Germany was way more powerful than Palestine.
Post WWI? No, they were not. No military and huge financial sanctions.

Pretty sure their military and economy was still stronger than Palestine's, who has no economy because they aren't a country.

I may be wrong though.
Not through the early 20s. Germany was an utter catastrophe. They had no economy. The Reichmark experienced 1000% inflation and things like rags and bones became semi-precious. The French were demanding reparations, imports were strictly controlled, Franco-British troops occupied the Saar region (and its industrial production) as well as all of the Rhine river crossings, the military was banned and a police force of 100,000 was the only thing stopping complete anarchy. New York City has 35,000 police to give you some perspective. It was so bad in Germany, the government fled Berlin and set up shop in the old town of Weimar. It only started stabilizing when the French were forced to relax their insistence that the Versailles Treaty, another catastrophe we can talk about some other time, be adhered to the letter.

Anyway, you get the point, hopefully.
I was talking about when Hitler gained power since that was when CCCP said that they were not powerful. I agree that directly after WW1 they were weak.
Oh, then never mind.
No I said after WWI...hence they weren’t powerful until they were....TP doesn’t comprehend English. He is slightly smarter than a pile of rocks. I think.
You compared Palestine to the Nazis. I stated that the Nazis were way more powerful than Palestine. You disagreed. If you want to talk about directly after WW1, fine I agree, but that is irrelevant to the point.
How is it irrelevant? Germany was pushed far enough to where they became more and more radical and slowly rebuilt and built an army. Palestine cannot do it alone but the majority of Islamic countries despise Israel and as you can see by the UN votes, Europe is not exactly a fan either. Only the support of the US and partially the UK keeps the peace in that fragile region.

Palestine along with Iran and numerous other nations could build a force and make things very difficult.
More fearmongering...

What would you to to solve the conflict? To 'keep the peace'? War with Iran? Great idea....
6/7/2018 12:12 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/7/2018 12:08:00 PM (view original):
I would guess that "most" Palestinians just want to live their lives in peace. The problem is that "some" Palestinians will accept nothing less than war and they are the ones that make noise and get covered by the media. An even bigger problem is that, if you substituted the word Palestinian with Israeli, the statements will be just as true.
6/7/2018 1:26 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/7/2018 12:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 8:30:00 AM (view original):

Those questions are better, but they still don't prove anything conclusively. Just more misconception stuff. You can make your own conclusions, but I would need that polygraph test to happen.
This debate is pointless. You are illogical.

We will have to agree to disagree.
6/7/2018 1:28 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 6/7/2018 1:26:00 PM (view original):
I would guess that "most" Palestinians just want to live their lives in peace. The problem is that "some" Palestinians will accept nothing less than war and they are the ones that make noise and get covered by the media. An even bigger problem is that, if you substituted the word Palestinian with Israeli, the statements will be just as true.
I 100% disagree. But such is life.
6/7/2018 1:29 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 1:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 6/7/2018 1:26:00 PM (view original):
I 100% disagree. But such is life.
Yup. Hopefully the two of us can do that with civility. I strongly support Israel but it is not an innocent party.
6/7/2018 1:31 PM
◂ Prev 1...261|262|263|264|265...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.