TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by tangplay on 6/5/2018 1:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/5/2018 10:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/5/2018 12:22:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 6/4/2018 6:22:00 PM (view original):
Why do people not like Jews? I honestly dont get it.
Apparantly we are part of a world conspiracy or something.

IDK, some people just need a scapegoat for the world's problems and some choose the Jews. But as people pointed out, very irrational.
Says the "Jew" who supports Palestine. LOL.
Lol, I support peace and civil rights but nice try.
So during WWII you'd support civil rights and peace with the Nazis? LMAO.

6/5/2018 2:14 PM
I would support not doing reverse genocide on the Aryan race just because they did it on the Jews.

But I also don't think comparing the Nazis to Palestine is a great idea.
6/5/2018 2:27 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/5/2018 2:27:00 PM (view original):
I would support not doing reverse genocide on the Aryan race just because they did it on the Jews.

Why not?
6/5/2018 8:01 PM
nazis great palestine worthless

yall f*ckers make me tired

try bein a old white man after WWII and the cold war

its hard, lemme tell you. guy could wind up with colored grankids
6/5/2018 8:19 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/5/2018 8:01:00 PM (view original):

Why not?
Seriously? You seriously think Palestine is similar to the Nazis?
6/5/2018 8:31 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/5/2018 8:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/5/2018 8:01:00 PM (view original):

Why not?
Seriously? You seriously think Palestine is similar to the Nazis?
Do you no think at least 50% of Palestine wants all of the Jews in Israel obliterated? Uneducated you are.
6/6/2018 8:22 AM
I usually don’t like wading into the Israel/Palestine stuff but, in Israel, both sides passionately hate the other. Palestinians want Jews dead. Jews want Palestinians dead.

And, not to pick sides or excuse terrorism, but the Palestinians have zero power. I get how that frustration boils over into violence. I’m sure we’d consider the revolutionary war terrorism if it happened today.
6/6/2018 8:55 AM
That is not the point. My point to TP was that peace is not always an option and asked him if peace would have been an option with the Nazis. Let me rephrase.

If the Nazis decided not to go into Poland but the world found out about their systematic executions of the Jews and other "inferior beings" would the world have intervened? I highly doubt it.

Luckily Israel can defend itself. There are 16mil Jews in the world and 1.6Bn Muslims, yet people like you excuse what Hamas does as "revolutionary". That is absolutely mind boggling. So would it be revolutionary for Mexico to cause terror on the US because we took Texas and Cali from them?

For a logical guy, you just went all retard. Congrats.
6/6/2018 9:03 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/6/2018 9:03:00 AM (view original):
That is not the point. My point to TP was that peace is not always an option and asked him if peace would have been an option with the Nazis. Let me rephrase.

If the Nazis decided not to go into Poland but the world found out about their systematic executions of the Jews and other "inferior beings" would the world have intervened? I highly doubt it.

Luckily Israel can defend itself. There are 16mil Jews in the world and 1.6Bn Muslims, yet people like you excuse what Hamas does as "revolutionary". That is absolutely mind boggling. So would it be revolutionary for Mexico to cause terror on the US because we took Texas and Cali from them?

For a logical guy, you just went all retard. Congrats.
Mexico has its own country. The Palestinians don’t.

The Israelis have all of the power, the Palestinians have none.
6/6/2018 10:09 AM (edited)
So you are taking the side of Palestine?

Americans killed millions of Native Americans to take control of the land. It was sad, but it's was an issue that had to be dealt with to end conflict. At least Palestine has its own land. Not Israel's fault Hamas is a terror group and runs that place.

The Jews had no country to call home, thus Israel was fought for and created. They even won the 7 days war where many middle eastern nations declared war and attempted to attack them at once. Although Palestinians have no official country, they quite clearly lost in the fight for the land that is now Israel.
6/6/2018 10:20 AM (edited)
I’m not taking anyone’s side. I’m saying that it’s a terrible, complex situation that isn’t black and white.
6/6/2018 10:49 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/6/2018 10:49:00 AM (view original):
I’m not taking anyone’s side. I’m saying that it’s a terrible, complex situation that isn’t black and white.
Fair. But again my point was that peace/negotiations don't always work.
6/6/2018 11:01 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/6/2018 11:01:00 AM (view original):
Yeah, which is why the Palestinians have resorted to violence.
6/6/2018 11:09 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/6/2018 11:09:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/6/2018 11:01:00 AM (view original):
Yeah, which is why the Palestinians have resorted to violence.
I don't mean in that specific case. You think peace/negotiations would have worked prior to WWII? No

Sometimes war is necessary. Your buddy TP, thinks peace is always the solution. My point is that it is not.
6/6/2018 11:19 AM
Yeah, I'm not arguing TP's retarded points, I'm agreeing with you. Peaceful negotiations don't always work, hence the Palestinian violence.
6/6/2018 11:23 AM
◂ Prev 1...257|258|259|260|261...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.