TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

I thought cccp was referring to Judaism (as his preference) and not necessarily race but I could be wrong.
6/3/2018 8:30 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 6/3/2018 8:30:00 PM (view original):
I thought cccp was referring to Judaism (as his preference) and not necessarily race but I could be wrong.
I said my parents wanted me to marry another Jew. Correct. Based on religion and tradition because there are so few of us. I want my kids to marry people who aren't insane such as bad luck or tangplay.
6/4/2018 8:32 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/3/2018 8:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/2/2018 10:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/2/2018 8:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/2/2018 7:45:00 PM (view original):
It means you think they start off on one foot vs. two feet for white people. And again you ignore the rest of the statement.

I'll make it simple. If you think Ben Shapiro is a white supremacist then so am I.

So answer in one word. Do you think I am a white supremacist?

YES or NO.

Let's see if you can do it.

I bet not.
Do you think I think that blacks are inferior?

Or is it possible that I think they are equal but that society treats them in a way that puts them at a disadvantage?

I don’t know if you’re an actual white supremacist. I doubt it. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re at least a little racist.
LMAO so no you could not answer in one word. What race am I racist toward? This I have to hear. I have told you 100x that no one is born inferior based on race, color or gender. Do you have amnesia?

What I know for sure is that you are a little anti semitic.

I think you’re racist based on your statement that you “want your kids to marry someone of the same race.”

You didn’t answer my question.

Do you think that I think that blacks are inferior? Or do I think they’re equal but society treats them unequally, putting them at a disadvantage?
The latter. But you think that being black is the biggest disadvantage while to me it is just another disadvantage. Comparable disadvantages and not in any particular order.
  • Female
  • Fat
  • Ugly
  • Short
  • Jewish
  • Asian
Biggest disadvantage regardless of race = one parent vs. two parents
6/4/2018 8:41 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 8:41:00 AM (view original):
It means you think they start off on one foot vs. two feet for white people. And again you ignore the rest of the statement.

I'll make it simple. If you think Ben Shapiro is a white supremacist then so am I.

YES or NO.

I bet not.

Or is it possible that I think they are equal but that society treats them in a way that puts them at a disadvantage?

I don’t know if you’re an actual white supremacist. I doubt it. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re at least a little racist.
LMAO so no you could not answer in one word. What race am I racist toward? This I have to hear. I have told you 100x that no one is born inferior based on race, color or gender. Do you have amnesia?

I think you’re racist based on your statement that you “want your kids to marry someone of the same race.”

Do you think that I think that blacks are inferior? Or do I think they’re equal but society treats them unequally, putting them at a disadvantage?
The latter. But you think that being black is the biggest disadvantage while to me it is just another disadvantage. Comparable disadvantages and not in any particular order.
  • Female
  • Fat
  • Ugly
  • Short
  • Jewish
  • Asian
I never said being black was the biggest disadvantage, I just said it was a disadvantage that creates white privilege.
6/4/2018 8:45 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/1/2018 4:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/1/2018 4:27:00 PM (view original):
It doesn’t.

To me that is what I thought you meant. I agree there are definitely biases out there. Even the people who are the least racist probably want their kids to marry withing their own race. I won't argue human nature with you. My parents implored me to marry another Jew.
BTW I never said I WANTED MY KIDS TO MARRY THE SAME RACE. See. bad luck should be in politics. I said there are people and my parents wanted me to marry a Jew. I just want my kids to marry a Celtics/Sox/Pats fan and one that is not utterly insane like you and taller than 5'10.

He he
6/4/2018 8:46 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/4/2018 8:45:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 8:41:00 AM (view original):

YES or NO.

I bet not.

• Female
  • Fat
  • Ugly
  • Short
  • Jewish
  • Asian
I never said being black was the biggest disadvantage, I just said it was a disadvantage that creates white privilege.
I consider privilege to mean having special rights. Like I am privileged to have front row seats for a Cs game. Me being white doesn't give me any special rights. So our operational definitions are not aligned. That is the issue we are having here with all due respect. I do understand where you are coming from. We have too many racists in this country in this world who hold people down because of something they cannot control. I find that abhorrent.

The problem with you is that you push that belief onto things people can control and hence you and I would probably come to fisticuffs if we met face to face.
6/4/2018 8:52 AM
White privilege is a pretty simple concept. A white person born into a given situation, has an advantage in life over a black person born into the same situation because of racism.
6/4/2018 9:54 AM
That operational definition is something you created. But again I get where you are coming from.
6/4/2018 10:02 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 10:02:00 AM (view original):
That operational definition is something you created. But again I get where you are coming from.
Nope. That’s the definition. I didn’t create it.
6/4/2018 10:09 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/4/2018 9:54:00 AM (view original):
White privilege is a pretty simple concept. A white person born into a given situation, has an advantage in life over a black person born into the same situation because of racism.
Are you going to blatantly deny that you misquoted me in terms me saying I wanted my kids to marry the same race? Typical bad luck bush league move.
6/4/2018 10:10 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 8:46:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/1/2018 4:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/1/2018 4:27:00 PM (view original):
It doesn’t.

To me that is what I thought you meant. I agree there are definitely biases out there. Even the people who are the least racist probably want their kids to marry withing their own race. I won't argue human nature with you. My parents implored me to marry another Jew.
BTW I never said I WANTED MY KIDS TO MARRY THE SAME RACE. See. bad luck should be in politics. I said there are people and my parents wanted me to marry a Jew. I just want my kids to marry a Celtics/Sox/Pats fan and one that is not utterly insane like you and taller than 5'10.

He he
My bad, I misread your post.
6/4/2018 10:18 AM
But also, someone that worries about that IS racist.
6/4/2018 10:18 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/4/2018 10:18:00 AM (view original):
When you have girls you always worry who they will marry. Like I said if they bring home a Yankees fan, I don't care what color they are, I am tossing them out of the f*cking house.
6/4/2018 10:27 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/4/2018 10:27:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/4/2018 10:18:00 AM (view original):
When you have girls you always worry who they will marry. Like I said if they bring home a Yankees fan, I don't care what color they are, I am tossing them out of the f*cking house.
Just girls?

And it’s not the worrying part that’s racist. It’s the race part.
6/4/2018 10:41 AM
I only have girls. Cannot speak for myself if I had boys how I would feel.

Saying "Marry a nice Jewish boy" is not racist. LOL. Stop it.
6/4/2018 10:53 AM
◂ Prev 1...249|250|251|252|253...937 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.